Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Please Don't Under-estimate FAISAL..!! (Page 4)

nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phadukaran

Well, see you want to know how much EGO Faisal has, he is the only one with a Facebook page and he was the first one to make a facebook page as soon as he was selected.  There after he continuously promoted himself, that is good that he wants to promote himself.  But think about it.  Faisal who is called the perfect dancer by judges, well there are many times he has failed, and his performances had lack of dance, but as many of you said "he is the son of Rickshaw wala, so he should be a winner,"  I mean come on, in that case, Everyone will bring emotion to the dance floor, does it mean everyone should Win.  And talking about Versatility Siddesh, Bhavna, Mayuresh, Amrita, Vrushali, Jay, they all did many styles of dance, does it mean they all should be winners.  
he made his facebook pages??????i think he doesnt even know how to use facebook...dude!he is just 12!!!!!!...they were his fans who made those pages for him n y do u find him egoistic?...so lame...anything!!!think and comment please!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aminabasar

nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
to all of you who commented...
kk guyzzz keeping the poor n rich thing beside...
but u guyz dont think that faisal hais it!!!!...
i mean c'mon nobdys perfect...nobdy can get 10 on 10 everytime in every performance...
if FAISAL would have got 10 on 10 everytime then i would not even thought of opening this thread...coz we would have got our winner already...
i opened it just to tell you all that stop spectacuating anthing...
no wonder for me he is the winner...n i guesss tonight he will show it 2 you all with his aerial act!!!! Approve

Edited by nebs - 22 July 2012 at 12:18am
nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

TODAY FAISAL IS GOING TO ROCKKK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYY!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU FAISAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
monmon87 Groupbie
monmon87
monmon87

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I sort of agree with the fact that Faisal is a far from flawless dancer as seen from today's performance. He is kind of clumsy with his props, though he does recover well. I think he definitely is one of the strongest dancers on the show and I wouldn't be surprised if he won but I think the reason why the audience and the judges are never impressed with Faisal is because he sort of gave his best work in the beginning, now he just sort of plateaued and it doesn't seem like he is really improving. As for the others, they may not have started the show off as strong as Faisal did but they are definitely getting better with their skippers help and such. Faisal is just so good that nothing surprises us anymore. =/
Crazy_navs IF-Rockerz
Crazy_navs
Crazy_navs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebs

to all of  you who commented...
kk guyzzz keeping the poor n rich thing beside...
but u guyz dont think that faisal hais it!!!!...
i mean c'mon nobdys perfect...nobdy can get 10 on 10 everytime in every performance...
if FAISAL would have got 10 on 10 everytime then i would not even thought of opening this thread...coz we would have got our winner already...
i opened it just to tell you all that stop apectacuating anthing...
no wonder for me he is the winner...n i guesss tonight he will show it 2 you all with his aerial act!!!! Approve
i totally agrre with u
aur woh ariel act ki baat toh apne mere muh se cheen liLOL
Crazy_navs IF-Rockerz
Crazy_navs
Crazy_navs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebs

Originally posted by phadukaran

Well, see you want to know how much EGO Faisal has, he is the only one with a Facebook page and he was the first one to make a facebook page as soon as he was selected.  There after he continuously promoted himself, that is good that he wants to promote himself.  But think about it.  Faisal who is called the perfect dancer by judges, well there are many times he has failed, and his performances had lack of dance, but as many of you said "he is the son of Rickshaw wala, so he should be a winner,"  I mean come on, in that case, Everyone will bring emotion to the dance floor, does it mean everyone should Win.  And talking about Versatility Siddesh, Bhavna, Mayuresh, Amrita, Vrushali, Jay, they all did many styles of dance, does it mean they all should be winners.  
he made his facebook pages??????i think he doesnt even know how to use facebook...dude!he is just 12!!!!!!...they were his fans who made those pages for him n y do u find him egoistic?...so lame...anything!!!think and comment please!!!!
i thinh he is 13 ka and even i m 13 ki but still know to use facebook quite well
GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
The Topic should be :~

PLEASE DON'T UNDER-ESTIMATE REST OF THE CONTESTANTS ON THE SHOW

FAISAL HAS A VERY HUGE FAN-BASE COMPARED TO SAY ROHAN YET, BECAUSE  FEW PEOPLE HAS ANOTHER OPINION ABOUT FAISAL'S TALENT, YOU ARE POSTNG THIS.???

PEOPLE CAN HAVE THEIR OWN OPINION AND I WANT TO SAY PLEASE  DON;T UNDER-ESTIMATE ROHAN ... THE AUDIENCE HAS AT LAST RECOGNIZNG HIS TALENT  SO,, WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE SHOW.  .. KEEP YOUR EARS AND EYES WIDE OPEN

Go to top