Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Please Don't Under-estimate FAISAL..!! (Page 3)

GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

I agree too...Faizal is phenomenal...I completely agree that his first performance debacle was sooo not his fault...it wasn't Prince's either probably... i don't think Shreya could have really done better with anyone...I don't mean any offence but i don't think she'd have done anything other than classical or semi-classical even in the coming episodes if she hadn't gotten eliminated when she did...totally the judges blunder for neglecting some amazing performances in mega audition and selecting her...

coming to Rohan's classical dance...Am I the only one in thinking it was a blooper of major order...?he totally did hip-hop that day with few(i mean FEW)classical steps thrown in...just wearing an eyecatching classical costume does not make a classical dance...may be its only me but I thoght it was clearly a disrespect shown towards the classical dance forms which could have been avoided...Shocked

ROHAN NEVER DID A CLASSICAL DANCE,  I GUESS YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED THE SHOW PROPERLY OR YOU MAY BE YOU JUST WRITE ANYTHING... SO PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE COMMENTING ABOUT SOMEONE AND ABOUT DISRESPECTING...

BTW IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HIS KRISNA ACT,, THEN THAT DANCE STYLE IS CALLED LYRICAL FREESTYLE, AND IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HIS FIRE ACT ITS CALLED JOGVA

ROHAN IS ONE OF THE MOST CONSISTENT AND VERSATILE DANCERS ON THE SHOW.. HIS EXPRESSIONS ARE BANG ON!!!!

AND BTW, EVERY CONTESTANT ON THE SHOW HAVE EITHER GOTTEN A STANDING OVATION OR A BEST PERFORMANCE AWARD FOR THEIR SOLO ,EXCEPT FOR FAIZAL.

SOUMYA-AAJA NACHLE
ROHAN-ABHI MUJHME KAHIN
TANAY-MIME
OM-MALKAM
SHALINI-TU JANE NA
JEET DAS-WILD CARD

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST FAISAL, AND HONESTLY I WOULDN'T MIND SEEING HIM IN THE FINALS OR EVEN WINNING THE SHOW FOR THAT MATTER IF ONLY HE COULD GIVE ONE AMAZING, FLAWLESS SOLO PERFORMANCE LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE KIDS...

PS:NO OFFENCE TO FAIZAL FANS, ITS JUST MY OPINION LIKE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN

sunom Senior Member
sunom
sunom

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I agree at almost all the above comments but disagree at  one point.
Faisal had to go this week.
ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Faisal is terrific dancer & i want him to win bcoz he truly deserves it.
frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abduly4

Now there should be grand finale with remaining contestants. Prize should be given to everybody less or more. All are amazing. My favorites are shalini soumya and jeet . I want that soumya should win.

lol LOL Saumya & Shalini also my favirotes Including Rohan & Faisal Wink, but Faisal is going to WIN this show ... i felt, Jeet is a good dancer then OM that's it.
frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunom

I agree at almost all the above comments but disagree at  one point.
Faisal had to go this week.

LOL Big smile LOL Keep in Dream, Jeet is not gonna WIN this show, but might be on 3rd or 4th Position In Finale... keep write this on your Notebook Smile

(Remember My Words)
frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunom

Originally posted by phadukaran

Well, see you want to know how much EGO Faisal has, he is the only one with a Facebook page and he was the first one to make a facebook page as soon as he was selected.  There after he continuously promoted himself, that is good that he wants to promote himself.  But think about it.  Faisal who is called the perfect dancer by judges, well there are many times he has failed, and his performances had lack of dance, but as many of you said "he is the son of Rickshaw wala, so he should be a winner,"  I mean come on, in that case, Everyone will bring emotion to the dance floor, does it mean everyone should Win.  And talking about Versatility Siddesh, Bhavna, Mayuresh, Amrita, Vrushali, Jay, they all did many styles of dance, does it mean they all should be winners.  

Very well said. I absolutely agree. Geeta ma is praising too much because she had to keep her word.

Are You sure that the FB Page making by Faisal itself ???? i felt some one his follow's create his page.
nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
to all of  you who commented...
kk guyzzz keeping the poor n rich thing beside...
but u guyz dont think that faisal hais it!!!!...
i mean c'mon nobdys perfect...nobdy can get 10 on 10 everytime in every performance...
if FAISAL would have got 10 on 10 everytime then i would not even thought of opening this thread...coz we would have got our winner already...
i opened it just to tell you all that stop apectacuating anthing...
no wonder for me he is the winner...n i guesss tonight he will show it 2 you all with his aerial act!!!! Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_navs

nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazey

Originally posted by dilnasheen

I agree too...Faizal is phenomenal...I completely agree that his first performance debacle was sooo not his fault...it wasn't Prince's either probably... i don't think Shreya could have really done better with anyone...I don't mean any offence but i don't think she'd have done anything other than classical or semi-classical even in the coming episodes if she hadn't gotten eliminated when she did...totally the judges blunder for neglecting some amazing performances in mega audition and selecting her...

coming to Rohan's classical dance...Am I the only one in thinking it was a blooper of major order...?he totally did hip-hop that day with few(i mean FEW)classical steps thrown in...just wearing an eyecatching classical costume does not make a classical dance...may be its only me but I thoght it was clearly a disrespect shown towards the classical dance forms which could have been avoided...Shocked

ROHAN NEVER DID A CLASSICAL DANCE,  I GUESS YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED THE SHOW PROPERLY OR YOU MAY BE YOU JUST WRITE ANYTHING... SO PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE COMMENTING ABOUT SOMEONE AND ABOUT DISRESPECTING...

BTW IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HIS KRISNA ACT,, THEN THAT DANCE STYLE IS CALLED LYRICAL FREESTYLE, AND IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HIS FIRE ACT ITS CALLED JOGVA

ROHAN IS ONE OF THE MOST CONSISTENT AND VERSATILE DANCERS ON THE SHOW.. HIS EXPRESSIONS ARE BANG ON!!!!

AND BTW, EVERY CONTESTANT ON THE SHOW HAVE EITHER GOTTEN A STANDING OVATION OR A BEST PERFORMANCE AWARD FOR THEIR SOLO ,EXCEPT FOR FAIZAL.

SOUMYA-AAJA NACHLE
ROHAN-ABHI MUJHME KAHIN
TANAY-MIME
OM-MALKAM
SHALINI-TU JANE NA
JEET DAS-WILD CARD

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST FAISAL, AND HONESTLY I WOULDN'T MIND SEEING HIM IN THE FINALS OR EVEN WINNING THE SHOW FOR THAT MATTER IF ONLY HE COULD GIVE ONE AMAZING, FLAWLESS SOLO PERFORMANCE LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE KIDS...

PS:NO OFFENCE TO FAIZAL FANS, ITS JUST MY OPINION LIKE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN

see...faisal's auditions performance was enough to show what he is n what he can do...and please he has given many memorable n "WOW'' performances...1 was his tribute to gandhiji,his balloon act..!!..and not to forget even his Classical dance act!!!!

Go to top