Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Please Don't Under-estimate FAISAL..!! (Page 2)

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Well, see you want to know how much EGO Faisal has, he is the only one with a Facebook page and he was the first one to make a facebook page as soon as he was selected.  There after he continuously promoted himself, that is good that he wants to promote himself.  But think about it.  Faisal who is called the perfect dancer by judges, well there are many times he has failed, and his performances had lack of dance, but as many of you said "he is the son of Rickshaw wala, so he should be a winner,"  I mean come on, in that case, Everyone will bring emotion to the dance floor, does it mean everyone should Win.  And talking about Versatility Siddesh, Bhavna, Mayuresh, Amrita, Vrushali, Jay, they all did many styles of dance, does it mean they all should be winners.  

sunom Senior Member
sunom
sunom

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phadukaran

Well, see you want to know how much EGO Faisal has, he is the only one with a Facebook page and he was the first one to make a facebook page as soon as he was selected.  There after he continuously promoted himself, that is good that he wants to promote himself.  But think about it.  Faisal who is called the perfect dancer by judges, well there are many times he has failed, and his performances had lack of dance, but as many of you said "he is the son of Rickshaw wala, so he should be a winner,"  I mean come on, in that case, Everyone will bring emotion to the dance floor, does it mean everyone should Win.  And talking about Versatility Siddesh, Bhavna, Mayuresh, Amrita, Vrushali, Jay, they all did many styles of dance, does it mean they all should be winners.  

Very well said. I absolutely agree. Geeta ma is praising too much because she had to keep her word.
iramtheegr8 Senior Member
iramtheegr8
iramtheegr8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Yes, we all with out a blink agree that Faisal is a wonderful dancer. I have always wanted him to win. Bu then again, am I at all being selfish? 
I mean, saumya, is a marvelous dancer...

In y opinion, all the kids have the potential to win.i d not think that the show runs on the basis of poor or rich...

Mashallah being a Muslim, I find it fascinating that in India, we have children whom are encourage to move ahead in life, however, I do not take that in account... I consider his beauty when he dances...

I would love Faisal to win, but  know hat he has many fans ... Live in Australia and truly, if I ever come across him...I wud go insane...coz he is adorable...

For me, may the best win..
Like no finger on your hand is the same, everyone's opinion is never going to be the same... So less hope for the best...these kids have a looonggg way to go... The will become a skipper one day and bang!! The new Geeta ma... Or shiamak Davar!
SHUBHA99 Senior Member
SHUBHA99
SHUBHA99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Although he gets all that hype the best dancer of the day awards are far from him most of the weeks.. This is reality...

TaShi_4ever Senior Member
TaShi_4ever
TaShi_4ever

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Faisal is osum...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i dun noe why ppl thnk dey cen judge better dn the judgesAngry...i hv followd Faisal ryt 4m d auditions...whn d promos came i bcem a fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n if sum1 thnks dat Faisal iz not up 2 da mark den i cnt sae nethn...ppl hv der own eyezzz dey cen c wotzz goin on...Faisal is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n he vl show it by winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malthiefrankshkiramtheegr8

TaShi_4ever Senior Member
TaShi_4ever
TaShi_4ever

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunom

Originally posted by phadukaran

Very well said. I absolutely agree. Geeta ma is praising too much because she had to keep her word.
Juzz cuzz he has a fb pg..u hv no ryt 2 judge him...so wot if he has made an fb pg...he has evry ryt 2 do so!!!!!!!!!!!!n plzzz wernt salman, shakti, rajasmita, n jeetu versatile dncerzz????dey bcem winnrzz so faisal cen 2ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n bout da failing thng u r tellin...has ne1 ever givn gr8 osum..10 on 10 prfmncess in ne season????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iramtheegr8

fathima23 Senior Member
fathima23
fathima23

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i think sum pppl cumin here just to bash faizal,he is wondeful,he has equal cgance of winnin just like oder contstetants,wats rong wid u guys.i can say one thing after seeing so much fan followin u guys r must be gettin jealous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iramtheegr8

sunom Senior Member
sunom
sunom

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
same for you. you are thinking same  for others. He is not better than others. all others also got hundred percent points once or more.

Go to top