Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Please Don't Under-estimate FAISAL..!!

nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
you know what guyz...i have been reading so many posts...about the eliminations,performances,predicting finalists,etc.etc...and in every thread i read that people think FAISAL does not have that potential,he is just liked by the judges(sir pe chadda ke rakha hai),he is just getting the attention he doesnt deserve...!!!
WHY PEOPLE ARE THINKING THIS..!!please tell me...you know why judges loved him in the auditions and those said magical words to him because they are the judges,they know what is right...they saw the potential in him...his auditions performance was so eye-pleasing,simple...no stunts,lift,nothing..!!...but still everybody including you all loved it...the way he performed,his flair,flight...the flow in which he performed,no one in li'l masters can do it...
though he dissapointed us in the 1st episode(Faisal-shreya's jugalbandi)...but it was completely Prince's fault...whatever prince will give him he will do it...and he completely justifies it..!!...
he comes from such a poor family,lives in such slummy area...but still made it to perform each and every form with complete justification...coming to Faisal's Classical Act...guyzzz you know its so difficult for a hip-hop dancer to perform classical...but still he grabbed marzi's 'sandababada'n Grand masters grand salute(though geeta expects more form him so did not give him her signs) coz ya...literely he was awesome...and please its was better than ROHAN's Krishna Act if it comes to comparing..!!
Faisal literely tried all the forms...indian classical,street dancing,ballroom,etc etc n lived upto it...please all go to youtube and check all his past performances...why you all think that he has given the Ferrari!!!!!...If you think that he is not giving satisfying perfomances then it is prince's fault afterall it concept n choreography depends right?...
his solo's even his duet with shalini are superb...specially 'surili ankhiyon wale'act n last sundays'Aerial tango'..
I seriuosly Feel he should win..!!...
Atleast A poor Autodrivers Life will come on Track..coz of his super-talented child...
I LOVE FAISAL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821va5hconcernhottieNupaAminabasarkashishshfrankshkiramtheegr8PaytonleeCrazy_navs-Dil-

sunom Senior Member
sunom
sunom

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
tHIS IS A COMPETITION. No question of good or average. no question of richness. whosoever will perform the best on one particular day, is the best.  It does not matter whose fault is this I skipper or contestant.
Neither audition nor just few best performer are enough to win.
He had to go before many contestants. In duet, he was always less than other partner.. Not only he but also any excellent  mind blowing dancer  who is weakest on one particular day, should go.
Almost all the contestants were praised for their special poses.
If he is being accepted as son, then, all other contestants must not be ignored. He should not be treated as special or just choose him without prejudice without competition. Why should others suffer.
Aminabasar Groupbie
Aminabasar
Aminabasar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
agree with u nebs...i too loved faisal as a contstant and also want him to win...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I agree too...Faizal is phenomenal...I completely agree that his first performance debacle was sooo not his fault...it wasn't Prince's either probably... i don't think Shreya could have really done better with anyone...I don't mean any offence but i don't think she'd have done anything other than classical or semi-classical even in the coming episodes if she hadn't gotten eliminated when she did...totally the judges blunder for neglecting some amazing performances in mega audition and selecting her...

coming to Rohan's classical dance...Am I the only one in thinking it was a blooper of major order...?he totally did hip-hop that day with few(i mean FEW)classical steps thrown in...just wearing an eyecatching classical costume does not make a classical dance...may be its only me but I thoght it was clearly a disrespect shown towards the classical dance forms which could have been avoided...Shocked

chillout_821

purpleymatter Senior Member
purpleymatter
purpleymatter

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I dont think Faisal needs the win to be successful now. He has already made a huge impact and will remain popular regardless. 

But as a dancer he is not perfect by any means. And it is true that the judges over praise him a lot and overlook his mistakes, especially in his duets with Shalini, because of the attachment factor. Also Prince is just not a good skipper. Kruti, Raghav have imparted something from themselves to these kids throughout the season but Prince just played with their strengths every time. Anyone could have choreographed them and it would have been the same.

Faisal is a good, eye-pleasing performer but when it comes to winning, the other under-rated kids deserve it more, who are working equally hard but dont have the judges' emotional investment in them swaying the audience in their favor every week...

sunom

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i want him to win he is a fantastic dancer and a cute lil pie

when he come on screen its something different in this due what i c

for me he is actually the childhood of pervaiz adult did season 2

he shoud stay till the end

agar dunya gareebi aur ameeri pe chalti rahe to kya haal hoga is dun ya ka, my god this is rubbish to say he is poor she gets attention

kya woh insaan nahin hai kya?

Crazy_navs

esteeee Groupbie
esteeee
esteeee

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebs

you know what guyz...i have been reading so many posts...about the eliminations,performances,predicting finalists,etc.etc...and in every thread i read that people think FAISAL does not have that potential,he is just liked by the judges(sir pe chadda ke rakha hai),he is just getting the attention he doesnt deserve...!!!
WHY PEOPLE ARE THINKING THIS..!!please tell me...you know why judges loved him in the auditions and those said magical words to him because they are the judges,they know what is right...they saw the potential in him...his auditions performance was so eye-pleasing,simple...no stunts,lift,nothing..!!...but still everybody including you all loved it...the way he performed,his flair,flight...the flow in which he performed,no one in li'l masters can do it...
though he dissapointed us in the 1st episode(Faisal-shreya's jugalbandi)...but it was completely Prince's fault...whatever prince will give him he will do it...and he completely justifies it..!!...

till this i agree...but its not the question of rich and poor...the one who has talent will win the competition...and i know that Faisal has it...even i want Faisal to win...but why to tell him poor?...Remember what Dada said..{the one who has money is not rich...we should have confidence in ourselves}
sunom Senior Member
sunom
sunom

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleymatter

I dont think Faisal needs the win to be successful now. He has already made a huge impact and will remain popular regardless. 

But as a dancer he is not perfect by any means. And it is true that the judges over praise him a lot and overlook his mistakes, especially in his duets with Shalini, because of the attachment factor. Also Prince is just not a good skipper. Kruti, Raghav have imparted something from themselves to these kids throughout the season but Prince just played with their strengths every time. Anyone could have choreographed them and it would have been the same.

Faisal is a good, eye-pleasing performer but when it comes to winning, the other under-rated kids deserve it more, who are working equally hard but dont have the judges' emotional investment in them swaying the audience in their favor every week...

i AGREE

Go to top