Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 96)

swathimanjula69 Senior Member
swathimanjula69
swathimanjula69

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
First of all why should we all curse dr.mallika. her actions&intentions were quite normal.earlier and last time as well. first stage dr.mallika was poisoned by her sister in law. suhasini used to add fuel to fire every situation. this time her failure in married life. hope her becoming a mom will surely change her , mother is a person who gives oceans of love and tons of patience in character. as KPji said. this will solve AshNi problem as well. Good luck KTLK

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..Sujatha.rao*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathimanjula69

First of all why should we all curse dr.mallika. her actions&intentions were quite normal.earlier and last time as well. first stage dr.mallika was poisoned by her sister in law. suhasini used to add fuel to fire every situation. this time her failure in married life. hope her becoming a mom will surely change her , mother is a person who gives oceans of love and tons of patience in character. as KPji said. this will solve AshNi problem as well. Good luck KTLK
i agree wid u, dat Sue-Hasini was a cruel Lady I js Hate her wana giv her Punishment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
maybe having a baby gives mallu something other than ashu to live for only no more negativity i am tired of it Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikakoyelbasu

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I dont know why Mallika should be made mahaan by giving her an oppurtunity to solve conflict between Ashni. Would have appreciated if Ashni solved their personal problems on their own and not by interference by 3rd party - least of all Mallika...Who cares for her redemption - not me at least - let her go back to hell...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikakoyelbasuRoza_DUKrrish4Youniniborn2ruledebaparna77jayanti_djsun29

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Till now Mallu was obsessed with Ashu. Her only aim was to get Ashu by hook and crook. She was partially satisfied with Ashu's friendship till Nidhi came in Ashu's life and Nidhi became the most imp person in his life. She could not accept it.This brings out the evil in Mallu. But now the baby will help to wake up the mother , the woman in her and she gets a reason to leave for. Something which is her own. Now she wants be give a beautiful life to her child and her all attention is her baby. She wants to become an ideal mother and for that she will try to redeem her all misdeeds and this time act as  a real friend to Ashu as well as Ashni rather than selfish and cruel. A baby can do miracles and this time motherhood will change Mallika.

But I don't want her to solve Ashni problem. This means Ashu will again discuss his problem with her and this is most irritating for me. Don't want Mallu or any 3rd party interference . Want to see Ashni themselves solve all conflicts. If Mallu feels that she is becoming the reason of conflict and try to solve that then it is ok but not in any other issue.  

Edited by koyelbasu - 11 August 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikaKrrish4Youkaks0211niniborn2rule

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Kamlesh Pandey Sujata ji, you are stealing my thoughts, not fair! I am going to report breaking and entering in my mind against you at the nearest police station. Mallika resolving Ashu and Nidhi's conflict! You should be a writer Sujata ji.:)

^^ Sujatha.. congo shongo Embarrassed

Tanu, did you realise Sujatha is becoming KPji's soulmate. Wink

Sujatha is going to kill me this time.Road Rage

Running      

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evafanktlkRoza_DUSujatha.raokaks0211jayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Kamlesh Pandey Sujata ji, you are stealing my thoughts, not fair! I am going to report breaking and entering in my mind against you at the nearest police station. Mallika resolving Ashu and Nidhi's conflict! You should be a writer Sujata ji.:)

^^ Sujatha.. congo shongo Embarrassed

Tanu, did you realise Sujatha is becoming KPji's soulmate. Wink

Sujatha is going to kill me this time.Road Rage

Running      

Nah...I am still in seventh heaven after he told me I should be a writer...chalo...saath khoon maaf LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evafanktlkkoyelbasuRoza_DUjayanti_djsun29

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Agree with povs of kaks & koyel... Seriously ashni shud solve their conflicts on their own.. Btw, most of the time i remember ppl here used to say why are rohan & armaan helping ashni solve their indifference, conflicts, jagada etc.. aaj kya hua??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fattoomkaks0211

Go to top