Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 94)

shalini.malik72 Goldie
shalini.malik72
shalini.malik72

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by kaks0211

@turags - Dont even think of quitting to watch...This time I had also written that going to sleep would be a better option - but I know that I will never be able to do that.

LOL i didn't watch wednesday and thursday...just read WUs...but yeah, i was awake till 11.30...can't watch it and can't sleep without watching it...Wacko

u have to watch Angry or imma send Jadoo to ur place n force to watch it Approve

come on yaar don't stop watching it we have seen most absurd things happening earlier but never gave up why now?I am sure we will see a good episode in coming days and look at the efforts the team has put in so everyone I know we all are upset but lets relax and let the story unfold you never know we all will be surprised by it...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashniRoza_DULibraniniborn2rulekaks0211-rhythm-jayanti_dj

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shalini.malik72
come on yaar don't stop watching it we have seen most absurd things happening earlier but never gave up why now?I am sure we will see a good episode in coming days and look at the efforts the team has put in so everyone I know we all are upset but lets relax and let the story unfold you never know we all will be surprised by it...
[/QUOTE]

Yes Shalini - let us hope that it will be a nice surprise for all of us...Tongue.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72niniborn2rule-rhythm-jayanti_dj

swathimanjula69 Senior Member
swathimanjula69
swathimanjula69

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I do agree with KPji. But there is a big mistake already done by dr.Ashutosh..Instead of taking dr.mallika to his house he should have admitted  her in a good hospital where her wounds physical mental both will be taken care off. Man will always having a doubting nature. Even Lord Rama doubted his wife seethama. human is only human.Even if there was a slight chance of patch up was there on dr.mallika's pregnancy that chance has vanished forever. Already jagan knows his wife was blindly in love with Ashutosh.Second mistake he should not do by giving much care to dr.mallika&her unborn child. That child will force to hear all dirty dialogues from society if dr.ashutosh do so. The best way to make nidhi realise her mistake is to bring a happy doctgors couple with children in koottnis general hospital

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
SHARAD KELKAR's New Tweets on TwitterEmbarrassed

Sharadkelkar @
skelkar07
2h

good morning
dosto ... early
morning 6 am
dubbing session ,
best voice
quality ... lots of
complements ...
happy happy
View details

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FattoomKrrish4You-rhythm-

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

@turags - Dont even think of quitting to watch...This time I had also written that going to sleep would be a better option - but I know that I will never be able to do that.

LOL i didn't watch wednesday and thursday...just read WUs...but yeah, i was awake till 11.30...can't watch it and can't sleep without watching it...Wacko

Ditto with me. Did'nt  have the mind to watch. But waited till 11.30 to read updates. Really getting  worried about my addiction. Now  Mallika will not be in MM. it's a relief . Baby or career I can watch anything except the repetition of last   Mallu track..
yaar tum log ghadi ghadi watchna chodne ki dhamki kyun dete ho? Angry
first of all wid all of KPji's replies iam  sure its not gonna be a real pain in the *** for d majority this time around ..and even if it is ,watch it for ashu folks.. he looks handsome every haal me...
dont stop watchin !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashnishalini.malik72niniborn2ruleLibrakaks0211-rhythm-

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Dont worry DJ - no ones gonna stop watching - and as u said - Iam in no way gonna miss drooling on Ashu - sulking, happy, naughty etc etc

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniArmu4evashalini.malik72Roza_DUniniborn2ruleLibra-rhythm-jayanti_djSuvika.

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by radhika72

Ditto with me. Did'nt  have the mind to watch. But waited till 11.30 to read updates. Really getting  worried about my addiction. Now  Mallika will not be in MM. it's a relief . Baby or career I can watch anything except the repetition of last   Mallu track..
yaar tum log ghadi ghadi watchna chodne ki dhamki kyun dete ho? Angry
first of all wid all of KPji's replies iam  sure its not gonna be a real pain in the *** for d majority this time around ..and even if it is ,watch it for ashu folks.. he looks handsome every haal me...
dont stop watchin !

I love Ashu. But cannot tolerate his baara saal dosti. If he  again does the same mistake of ignoring Nidhi then I am Angry.  But I'll keep watching Ashu in  old episodesSmile

Edited by radhika72 - 11 August 2012 at 2:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211Librajayanti_dj

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

u have to watch Angry or imma send Jadoo to ur place n force to watch it Approve
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

force not required and no jadoo either...yaar...i don't think i will be able to help myself anyways...Ashu keliye deewanapan ek iota bhi kam nahin hua...of course, Ashu and Mallu again sharing the same screen space gives me the willies...but...will try to block her out...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Libraniniborn2rule-rhythm-jayanti_dj

Go to top