Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 88)

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5224

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by debaparna77


aur itna kuch keh diya, itna sa aur keh dete toh kya ho jata.Big smileLOL

interest khatam ho jaata LOL
I dont know about you Deba, but mera interest aur increase ho jata. I am one of those that when reading a mystery, first read the Last chap to find out who did it, and then start from the begining. I enjoy more when I know kya hoga first.Embarrassed LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777Roza_DUkaks0211-rhythm-jayanti_djdebaparna77

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16356

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by Armu4eva

[QUOTE=Libra][QUOTE=debaparna77][QUOTE=Libra]
LOL i tell u.. hum sab forum vasi.. wakai mein.. museum pieces hain... ek se badh ke ek LOL
Tanuji, I am not that old yet.  Meuseum piece banne ke liye abhi time hai.  Like they say "abhi kahani baki hai"LOL

I dont know whether to laugh or pakdo my head at your statement.LOL
namoona banne ki umar nahi hoti anu !
humse poochiye ..bachpan se sunte aaye hain..deepa tum bahut badi namoona ho ! 
and iam like ..kya kar sakte hainTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libradebaparna77-rhythm-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86550

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra


Tanuji, I am not that old yet.  Meuseum piece banne ke liye abhi time hai.  Like they say "abhi kahani baki hai"LOL

I dont know whether to laugh or pakdo my head at your statement.LOL

Libra.. u din get my post... it means.. we r all ITEMS ... we know how to discuss endlessly on anything n also know to lauf n smile .. along.. LOL its a compliment 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Librajayanti_dj

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 29773

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Nidhis Ashutosh .. HAS ALWAYS DRESSED UP such...  surprising mudra u took note.. just now ROFL  or ur CID pan. .wasnt that dominant ..a while back Wink

Nyways.. m so happy .. he is talking career... n m sure if he says Mallu will be positive.. it will hv her playing victim n Jaggu will be Villu..! Embarrassed


i have never bothered to give a reply to his posts before...  a married doctor need not wear rs 5000+sarees and extra make up... earlier, Nidhi's dress I have noticed was plain simple tights and kurtis.

A senior doctor wearing suits was the point of discussion in the beginning too once... I was a guest user then.



Edited by mudraswathi - 10 August 2012 at 2:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniLibrajayanti_djdebaparna77

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16356

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by debaparna77

Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by debaparna77


aur itna kuch keh diya, itna sa aur keh dete toh kya ho jata.Big smileLOL

interest khatam ho jaata LOL
I dont know about you Deba, but mera interest aur increase ho jata. I am one of those that when reading a mystery, first read the Last chap to find out who did it, and then start from the begining. I enjoy more when I know kya hoga first.Embarrassed LOL
i only did that wid HP7 .. coz i was sure i wouldnt enjoi d story if i dunno if harry is gonna live or not !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 17145

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by debaparna77

Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by debaparna77


aur itna kuch keh diya, itna sa aur keh dete toh kya ho jata.Big smileLOL

interest khatam ho jaata LOL
I dont know about you Deba, but mera interest aur increase ho jata. I am one of those that when reading a mystery, first read the Last chap to find out who did it, and then start from the begining. I enjoy more when I know kya hoga first.Embarrassed LOL

aap kamaal ki ho libra ji..LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5224

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by Armu4eva

[QUOTE=Libra][QUOTE=debaparna77][QUOTE=Libra]
LOL i tell u.. hum sab forum vasi.. wakai mein.. museum pieces hain... ek se badh ke ek LOL
Tanuji, I am not that old yet.  Meuseum piece banne ke liye abhi time hai.  Like they say "abhi kahani baki hai"LOL

I dont know whether to laugh or pakdo my head at your statement.LOL
namoona banne ki umar nahi hoti anu !
humse poochiye ..bachpan se sunte aaye hain..deepa tum bahut badi namoona ho ! 
and iam like ..kya kar sakte hainTongue
So now I am a namoona also?  Thats a first for me.  My father, used to call me tubelight and museebat, before marriage.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_djdebaparna77mudraswathi

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5224

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Libra


Tanuji, I am not that old yet.  Meuseum piece banne ke liye abhi time hai.  Like they say "abhi kahani baki hai"LOL

I dont know whether to laugh or pakdo my head at your statement.LOL

Libra.. u din get my post... it means.. we r all ITEMS ... we know how to discuss endlessly on anything n also know to lauf n smile .. along.. LOL its a compliment 

I know  that Tanuji. I was just kidding. i am laughing along wth you in my comments.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ll~ll KTLK Media Galleria ll~ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: SomerholicGirl   Replies: 138   Views: 64796

SomerholicGirl 138 64796 08 May 2015 at 2:31am by Latika1003
~ * KTLK Chat Club * ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Nightingale-   Replies: 1194   Views: 57838

-Nightingale- 1194 57838 10 March 2014 at 1:44pm by ttrocks
ll*ll KTLK Updates Archive ll*llNO COMMENTS

2 3

Author: SomerholicGirl   Replies: 16   Views: 23696

SomerholicGirl 16 23696 13 December 2013 at 5:41am by *Dev.*
~KTLK HelpDesk~:Note Pg 60

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 749   Views: 85229

.Tanya. 749 85229 05 December 2013 at 2:47am by nature_lover
song seq in KTLK till date(UPD PG 2,3)

2 3 4

Author: allura   Replies: 25   Views: 6958

allura 25 6958 30 September 2012 at 11:38am by KunalDeewani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index