Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 85)

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
really happy that nidhi will b a complete doc and ashu will realise that he did the right thing by giving her 2 yrs..but ye leap hoga kya???mujhe samjah mein nahi aaya..some1 plz explain...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSSA777Roza_DULibradebaparna77

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

KPji zindabad...for actually bothering to interact with his audience this way...he did not owe us this...good for the man,,,

Leap anyone?

Tum na .. KP hi ho.. u only talked of leap a day back.. Shocked .. sachi bolo .. Angry LOL

n m happy .. for Nidhi doing her DAKTARY ... Dancing
some gud news ..finally .. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSSA777Roza_DULibraniniborn2rule-rhythm-debaparna77

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Did my predictions come true or not...I said the baby was not going to come anytime soon...I told you that she would definitely complete her internship...there was never any question of that...KPji ke saath saath mera bhi zindabad bol do na LOL

LOL .. mujhe to woh doctor pehle chahiye thi.. baad mein .. mummy .. grand mummy . jo banna hai bane.. i give a damn LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Roza_DULibraSujatha.raokaks0211niniborn2rule-rhythm-jayanti_dj

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by sun29

a huge huge thanks to KP jee for the awesome replies he has given...and i am soo pleasantly surprised that he is taking nidhi's side and for once talking about ehr happiness her pov...love you for this...
sweety ,did u get a clue wats gonna happen in d show? all i understood was nidhi gonna complete her internship and ashu would eventually realise that it was d rite decision to wait for 2 yrs.. and yah may be a 2 yr leap is on d cards !
.                                                                                                                                                       Deepa I got no clue abt the story from his replies...just that nidhi will be a doc,Ashu will understand and malllika will surprise us...LOL...leap is possible if they want to show nidhi as full fledged doctor

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniArmu4evaSSA777Roza_DUniniborn2ruleLibra-rhythm-jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sun29]

sweety ,did u get a clue wats gonna happen in d show? all i understood was nidhi gonna complete her internship and ashu would eventually realise that it was d rite decision to wait for 2 yrs.. and yah may be a 2 yr leap is on d cards !
.                                                                                                                                                       Deepa I got no clue abt the story from his replies...just that nidhi will be a doc,Ashu will understand and malllika will surprise us...LOL...leap is possible if they want to show nidhi as full fledged doctor

bhagwan jaanta hai KP ji ki dictionary me surprise ka matlab kya hai..
but am glad coz no baby track for now ...and both ashu n nidhi gonna be happy wid d daktari thing..thats enuf for me ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DULibraniniborn2rule-rhythm-debaparna77sun29

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sun29]

bhagwan jaanta hai KP ji ki dictionary me surprise ka matlab kya hai..
but am glad coz no baby track for now ...and both ashu n nidhi gonna be happy wid d daktari thing..thats enuf for me ...

i second deepa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Librajayanti_dj

jyotinayana Senior Member
jyotinayana
jyotinayana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
  hope the upcming episodes reflect these mature thoughts    by the way internship lasts only for one yearSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Libra

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotinayana

hope the upcming episodes reflect these mature thoughts    by the way internship lasts only for one yearSmile

We know that already..  she mite work for another year.. n then get into the family mode.. no harm  right? Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DULibrajayanti_dj

Go to top