KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED - Page 78

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

something good is gonna happen in d show !

Yh ... ur Ashu will hug Mallu ma and she will oil his  gelled hair.. 🤣
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yh ... ur Ashu will hug Mallu ma and she will oil his  gelled hair.. 🤣

, i m intrigued by KPjis question..

y we want our characters to act as v expect.. well.. contemplating on tht, i think chrctrs reflect our life somewer.. wen thy behave in certain way.. and if thy behave the way its right.. thn v find thm more endearing.. thts how thy make way in our hearts.. I dont mind AshNi seperation bt thn shudnt it b followed by the passion and intensity tht we all wanna c betn this couple.. every time KPji promises tht (by bringing in more sort of ektaish evil drama with mallu) he fails in the end..

after the whole mallu drama tht jst ended last month v expected thr r'ship to grow somewhere after such tiffs.. such MUs.. bt y it always seems thy r still not together even wen thy r together.. v know everything cannot b 100% right betn thm.. bt thn shudnt thy b trusting more each other.. shudnt thy b letting thmslves learn and b more open..

the way Ashu's character is shaping up.. i m not satisfied.. i was expecting him to b mature one.. and at least now getting rid of his complexes.. bt he seems to b not at all interested in cherishing wat he got after so much of pain.. the house, baba.. even Nidhi.. i really dont understnd his attitude can KPji plz concentrate on him more.. rthr thn bringing in Mallu to explain Ashu wat real solitude is and how lucky he is to have Nidhi to get rid of tht!  except for  to Mallu he has never showed the joy the happiness tht contentment tht he got after getting thm back in his life.. he comes across as a very shallow person.. wer as his complexes shud make him more deep, und erstanding, and mature one!

Nidhi for once is behaving like a 24-yr old career oriented person.. bt she can b a little bit more considerate abt his desires as well.. at least let her show tht she is trying.. after all loving a person is to try to make things work betn the two.. and not jst thnk abt one's own self .. all the time.. y cant KPji make Nidhi do as v all expect.. y he wants to write hatke plots?  Y r thy even necessary wen thy r not making sense?
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago

singing the song " this is how we do it '
@ tanu n deepa : 🤣   🤣