Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 77)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

[QUOTE=mudraswathi]
Mudra, you are absolutely right, of course.  And your arguments are also logical, but I am just thinking from a fans POV. I love this serial. If I don't accept the track and try to make the best of a bad situation, the only other recourse is to quit watching the show. And I can't do that. I am too addicted to it.
So, as long as there is not much negativity, like previous Mallika track, I am not going to bother with the logistics too much.
And no need to be sorry, I respect your POV and agree with you a 100%.Big smile

haila.. I too loved those episodes re.. it was a cool refreshing change nevertheless... but show/ writer cant be adjudged based on those weeks I said...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by Libra

I understand sweety. But let's give him a chance at least. Three weeks se he has been giving us beautiful episodes.  Hopefully he will surprise us.
KeepBig smile positive, better for the health.

Sorry to intervene Libra... But I disagree with this... tell me storywise what advancements we had seen in these beautiful three weeks??

>> Nidhi wanted to join back at KGH and adament..very good... But why did she do that? just to be with her hubby... not out of interest or something else... suddenly she jaaps career mantra... but everytime she gives an explanation of going away from the motherhood...

>> Ashutosh is extremely romantic...good..very aesthetically shown... but where are these hubby-biwi open their minds and talk to each other??? Hubby says, he respects wife's decision..but again and again the bachcha topic is resident on the tip of his tongue... biwi says, lets not talk about that..thats all... why they should not talk about it explicitly...

>> All the beautiful episodes are somebody's marriage or the birthday bash's... where is the logic in it?

Nidhi  jaaping  about career appears or seems to  appear to avoid motherhood. The romantic scenes were magical due to the pair's on screen chemistry and subtlety  . But when it comes to the understanding/ respecting each other's feelings in key issues the couple score a big zero. Unfortunately dancing, or celebrating a birthday is portrayed as expression of true love.These are gestures you show for a person you love.Real love is where you are sensitive to your partner's feelings in core issues.The couple lack that kind of love so far.If asutosh was selfish in Mallu track it is Nidhi's turn now.Why they don't communicate with each other like any normal couple.? May be the idea is to show an age gap marriage will lack  communication?  Both are equally selfish.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishSSA777fanktlkkoyelbasumudraswathi

Dilli6 Newbie
Dilli6
Dilli6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Height of hypocrisy from the writer, first take creative liberties to create a grotesque monster of a character with awful deeds and than gloat about redeeming it. Is the audience so lacking in time and brains (At least not me'.) that they will watch this merry go round and the show comes up in TRP?

Why should motherhood be pitted against career? In current day and age doesn't afford the couples time or monetary luxury to just choose one or the other ' both goes hand in hand.

And please no Mallu child adoption, she is competent Dr let her stand on her feet without leaning or grabbing attention from Ashu and fend for herself and her child (if it is real and not fake?)

Aditi

PS - That will be true redemption of the writer...not the character.

Edited by Dilli6 - 08 August 2012 at 3:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishSSA777koyelbasuLibraSujatha.raorabzonedgemudraswathi

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Kritika Kamra ?@Kritika_Kamra

Angels oh angels.. Where are you??!

Kritika Kamra
Btw, just watched Gangs of Wasseypur2..Was really excited abt it..luckily got d chance to watch it on d day of release.. Bless my production guys..lol but my my! Wat a film! Haven't seen a sequel dis good!Wat can I say abt d two films dat has not been said already!! Anurag Kashyap, I'm in awe of u!

Edited by debaparna77 - 08 August 2012 at 3:50pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashalini.malik72FattoomSSA777busybee..Krrish4You-rhythm-

GoodOne Senior Member
GoodOne
GoodOne

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Whatever happens I would never want Ashni to adopt Mallika's child..there should be nothing of Mallika in between Ashni...
Exactly !! Dr A is an orphan so he is yearning for a Biological child. this will not satisfy his feelings totally

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777koyelbasuLibrajayanti_dj

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Sharad Kelkar
damn sleepy ... Lekin kya karein shooting hai , kaash main school me hota to chutti maar leta

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664Armu4evaSSA777shalini.malik72Roza_DUachieverkarajekarkoyelbasubusybee..LibraKrrish4Youdebaparna77jayanti_djparmarA-rhythm-

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
redeemed or not.. i m so turned off with this mallu track again!  crsly!  dont thy have any other chrcters or fresh plots!  I dont even feel like watching it.. i feel like avoiding KTLK for nxt month!  coz i know mallu mata itni jaldi picha chodne wali nahi hai!LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli6SSA777meenu0527busybee..Libraniniborn2rule

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
well... I jst wanna ask KPji.. tht if mallu can b pregs and have a professional life y not Nidhi.. does he want mallu to b redeemed by making Nidhi understnad tht.. for God's sake.. firstly, u didnt even punish her.. neither did she repent.. and suddenly she will b on with her gyaan to Nidhi.. tut tut.. give ur Mallika some substantial chrctr boost to make us luv her like we did in initial epis  puhlease!
I so want Nidhi to b wise enuf thn Mallu inspite of her young age.. cant he do one simple thing!  Again a question will b raised if mallu was so perfect in everysense.. y in the world did Ashu not marry her!!!!  jst bcoz he didnt luv her.. he didnt give his soulmate a chance for 12 long yrs. huh..!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777meenu0527busybee..Libraniniborn2rule

Go to top