Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 75)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

I echo  your feelings Sun... We didnot ask Mallika to take to that extent... Now is he trying to redeem himself saying all that crap belongs to Ekta?

I dint find any difference between KP and ekta as far as any character is concerned... Youth are useless.. females spend their quality time in shopping ... supposedly intelligent females too compete in 'kaun pakaayega baingan ka bharta'... he made us feel rested in the copied rain song sequences...

Yes. When we don't  want  Mallika who cares about her redemption.The unconfirmed news of Ashu  sympathizing her  makes meAngry. The man is not tired of this same  old track .I don't trust him when it comes to Mallu. KP has no moral  right to quote Ekta. His previous track of kitchen politics was worse than ekta who never claims she is different.I can't  imagine how    can you  forgive a person who made an attempt on your wife's life.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishSSA777meenu0527Libramudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

I understand sweety. But let's give him a chance at least. Three weeks se he has been giving us beautiful episodes.  Hopefully he will surprise us.
KeepBig smile positive, better for the health.

Sorry to intervene Libra... But I disagree with this... tell me storywise what advancements we had seen in these beautiful three weeks??

>> Nidhi wanted to join back at KGH and adament..very good... But why did she do that? just to be with her hubby... not out of interest or something else... suddenly she jaaps career mantra... but everytime she gives an explanation of going away from the motherhood...

>> Ashutosh is extremely romantic...good..very aesthetically shown... but where are these hubby-biwi open their minds and talk to each other??? Hubby says, he respects wife's decision..but again and again the bachcha topic is resident on the tip of his tongue... biwi says, lets not talk about that..thats all... why they should not talk about it explicitly...

>> All the beautiful episodes are somebody's marriage or the birthday bash's... where is the logic in it?

OneWishsharma.shivaniSSA777koyelbasuLibra

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

@mudra...i do agree..he takes her to irredeemable extremes always..in all track...how can he redeem her without any of her past crimes ever being exposed...from the house snatching to hurting nidhi's family to hurting nidhi...if he always knew he wants to redeem her why take her to such sickening extremes...mallika has become an Ekta vamp..whether KP wants to accept it or not...the graceful doctor of the early episodes has vanished long back...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneSonniOneWishSSA777koyelbasuLibravyomanmudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

I understand sweety. But let's give him a chance at least. Three weeks se he has been giving us beautiful episodes.  Hopefully he will surprise us.

Sorry to intervene Libra... But I disagree with this... tell me storywise what advancements we had seen in these beautiful three weeks??

>> Nidhi wanted to join back at KGH and adament..very good... But why did she do that? just to be with her hubby... not out of interest or something else... suddenly she jaaps career mantra... but everytime she gives an explanation of going away from the motherhood...

>> Ashutosh is extremely romantic...good..very aesthetically shown... but where are these hubby-biwi open their minds and talk to each other??? Hubby says, he respects wife's decision..but again and again the bachcha topic is resident on the tip of his tongue... biwi says, lets not talk about that..thats all... why they should not talk about it explicitly...

>> All the beautiful episodes are somebody's marriage or the birthday bash's... where is the logic in it?

All your points are valid, Mudra...but after that horrendous Mallika track, I guess the romance was a huge relief...like AShutosh said on Mallika's leaving that they should have a celebration to lighten the atmosphere...but yes, I look forward to all your points being addressed in the future track!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 08 August 2012 at 11:35am

OneWishsharma.shivaniSSA777Libramudraswathi

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Well if KP knew what he was doing...the show would not have low TRP...but anyways

is Jagan a psycho?

I rarely watch this show...sometimes I catch it on tv and I did not watch the whole 'Mallu reveal' scence

so is Jagan crazy and did he try to kill Mallu? did he he lie to Mallu?

why is he looking for her now?

can anyone answer the above

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Well if KP knew what he was doing...the show would not have low TRP...but anyways

is Jagan a psycho?

I rarely watch this show...sometimes I catch it on tv and I did not watch the whole 'Mallu reveal' scence

so is Jagan crazy and did he try to kill Mallu? did he he lie to Mallu?

why is he looking for her now?

can anyone answer the above

Sorry...I think the answer to your questions will have to be found in the upcoming epis...no clue as of now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneLibra

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

@silvermoonlight...jagan married mallika took her with him to US and then tortured her very badly coz she loved ashutosh...she escaped his clutches and came back to India...now he is hunting her down to harm her probably 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Mudra, you are absolutely right, of course.  And your arguments are also logical, but I am just thinking from a fans POV. I love this serial. If I don't accept the track and try to make the best of a bad situation, the only other recourse is to quit watching the show. And I can't do that. I am too addicted to it.
So, as long as there is not much negativity, like previous Mallika track, I am not going to bother with the logistics too much.
And no need to be sorry, I respect your POV and agree with you a 100%.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishSSA777koyelbasumudraswathi

Go to top