Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 74)

shalini.malik72 Goldie
shalini.malik72
shalini.malik72

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I think when Nidhi will see Ashu getting close to mallika during her pregnancy then Nidhi will also change her mind abt having baby my pov let's see wat happens..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by sun29

why does he want to redeem mallika after every track taking her to extreme...why does he then take her to extreme if he has to redeem her...her list of crimes just keep on getting bigger and we are supposed to rejoice she is positive...what good will she do being positive???cling onto ashutosh lifelong with her barah saal crap 

am just not convinced with any of his explanations...redeem mallika?????

Sun, it is very simple...he is bringing her in as a temporary solution to the baby track...am dead sure adoption is ahead, like I said earler...and this way Nidhi also gets the time to complete her internship in peace...and then think of baby,...and Mallika is redeemed...so three birds kille with one stone! Mallika is going to save Ashu and Nidhi from Jagan...am kind of sure of that as well!

sujatha ..that i agree ..adoption is for sure the end result of this track ...and i really hope what u said happens...nidhi  focusses on her career and ashutosh on nidhi LOL...i will break his leg if he is anywhere near holding a fainting mallika..we had enough of clinging in last track itself which has scarred us soo bad that anything that says mallika sends down shiver 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneSSA777koyelbasuSujatha.raomudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

I echo  your feelings Sun... We didnot ask Mallika to take to that extent... Now is he trying to redeem himself saying all that crap belongs to Ekta?

I dint find any difference between KP and ekta as far as any character is concerned... Youth are useless.. females spend their quality time in shopping ... supposedly intelligent females too compete in 'kaun pakaayega baingan ka bharta'... he made us feel rested in the copied rain song sequences...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnimeenu0527koyelbasusun29

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Well if KP knew what he was doing...the show would not have low TRP...but anyways

is Jagan a psycho?

I rarely watch this show...sometimes I catch it on tv and I did not watch the whole 'Mallu reveal' scence

so is Jagan crazy and did he try to kill Mallu? did he he lie to Mallu?

why is he looking for her now?
jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@ all..
an appeal..
ladies .. we all love d forum ... then why arent we working towards taking it up?
why arent we clickin on likes on d main posts?
we may have differences in opinions etc ..but we are a team arent we?
so its my request as a member ... to please click on like on as many posts as we can...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

khush93ssktlkOneWishGoodOneSonnianjalinimeenu0527SSA777koyelbasuLibra-rhythm-vyomansun29

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Libra

why does he want to redeem mallika after every track taking her to extreme...why does he then take her to extreme if he has to redeem her...her list of crimes just keep on getting bigger and we are supposed to rejoice she is positive...what good will she do being positive???cling onto ashutosh lifelong with her barah saal crap 

am just not convinced with any of his explanations...redeem mallika?????
Let's at least try and give him the benefit of doubt.  Second chances toh allowed hote hain boss.Smile

libra this is not second chance yaar...for past 8 months se hum sirf chance par chance de rahe hai...she will once again do something extreme apologize vanish then again she will be back to be redeemed...this is like a circle we are going on and on ...mallika pregnant ,ashutosh desiring a kid...put the 2 and 2 together yaar 4 hii milega...not trying to be negative but ...

get new characters in the show for a change
I understand sweety. But let's give him a chance at least. Three weeks se he has been giving us beautiful episodes.  Hopefully he will surprise us.
KeepBig smile positive, better for the health.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniGoodOneOneWishSSA777koyelbasujayanti_djsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

@libra..trust me  i never take tension to my health over fiction showLOL..i am whining coz i do not wish to see mallu maa screeching ashutoshhh on my screen again ...it is like someone runs their fingernails over a  blackboard..that eerie feeling

chalo with u all will give him another chance and see what he does with his mallu prem this time

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniOneWishsubashniSSA777meenu0527koyelbasuLibramudraswathi

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

@libra..trust me  i never take tension to my health over fiction showLOL..i am whining coz i do not wish to see mallu maa screeching ashutoshhh on my screen again ...it is like someone runs their fingernails over a  blackboard..that eerie feeling

chalo with u all will give him another chance and see what he does with his mallu prem this time

Thanks.Big smile

Go to top