Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 67)

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Sujatha, thanks for sharing and easing our stress level.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Kamlesh Pandey If Mallika ever returns, she will be totally different and changed. And there is no possibility of Dr.Mathur trying to make peace between Nidhi and Mallika. Where do you people get this rumours from?

Kamlesh Pandey My job is to keep you are engaged and surprised. So sometimes I have to give you something unexpected. So don't be scared, juts enjoy the show. People pay money to get scared, otherwise why would horror films be so successful?

Both comments were made in the context of Mallika...apropos the first comment, would a writer place his reputation on line by making a statement like that if he planned to turn that character negative hardly ten days from then...

So unless he had no choice but to obey the channel diktat, I don't see Mallika returning in her previous avataar..the TV 9 news notwithstanding!

is it their way of creating more suspense???D'oh

Quite possible...and also testing viewer response Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

So unless he had no choice but to obey the channel diktat, I don't see Mallika returning in her previous avataar..the TV 9 news notwithstanding!
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this is what i think of their way of testing viewer response...Dead Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raokaks0211Libra

shalini.malik72 Goldie
shalini.malik72
shalini.malik72

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I don't trust Kpji at all when mallika is concerned,she is his fav character of the show...after doing all the bad things he had all kinds of stories to defend her from Ramayana and Mahabharata...made Nidhi to forgive her and Ashu after she tries to kill her...I can't digest the part she will be changed person ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777koyelbasuLibraSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.malik72

I don't trust Kpji at all when mallika is concerned,she is his fav character of the show...after doing all the bad things he had all kinds of stories to defend her from Ramayana and Mahabharata...made Nidhi to forgive her and Ashu after she tries to kill her...I can't digest the part she will be changed person ...

Shalini, KPji is very upfront...if he believes in what he is doing, he justifies it no matter what you say...in this case, he need not have responded at all...there was no need for him to say anything..that she is changed or unchanged...it is only because he came out and made such an open statement that I am inclined to trust him...beyond that, there are the channel and the PH too,,,creative decisions are not entirely his...so we will have to wait and see if he keeps his word!

SSA777koyelbasuLibra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by shalini.malik72

Shalini, KPji is very upfront...if he believes in what he is doing, he justifies it no matter what you say...in this case, he need not have responded at all...there was no need for him to say anything..that she is changed or unchanged...it is only because he came out and made such an open statement that I am inclined to trust him...beyond that, there are the channel and the PH too,,,creative decisions are not entirely his...so we will have to wait and see if he keeps his word!

Sujatha...aap ki toh achchi khaasi dosti chal rahi hain na KPji ke saath Wink...why don't you ask? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Libra

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this is what i think of their way of testing viewer response...Dead Angry
[/QUOTE]

May be. It also  can be turn up like this that Jagan comes up with some shocking news abt Mallu and other truths also comes up & she will lost all chance to get back Ashu's trust which will lead Mallu to harm Nidhi and her baby with a  view that if she is not happy with Ashu then she won't allow Ashni to be happy. Something like this was told by Shina(mallu's counterpart) in DK. So, may be this can happen also. But she will not be successful this time also.

shalini.malik72SSA777Libra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

May be. It also  can be turn up like this that Jagan comes up with some shocking news abt Mallu and other truths also comes up & she will lost all chance to get back Ashu's trust which will lead Mallu to harm Nidhi and her baby with a  view that if she is not happy with Ashu then she won't allow Ashni to be happy. Something like this was told by Shina(mallu's counterpart) in DK. So, may be this can happen also. But she will not be successful this time also.
[/QUOTE]

koyel, i am fine with anything that doesn't involve Ashu again trusting Mallika...esp over Nidhi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72SSA777koyelbasuLibra

Go to top