Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 44)

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Originally posted by koyelbasu

Kamlesh Pandey If Mallika ever returns, she will be totally different and changed. And there is no possibility of Dr.Mathur trying to make peace between Nidhi and Mallika. Where do you people get this rumours from?

KPji's answer to:JUHI BHAT's question below-
HI Kamlesh Sir,Thanks a ton for the beautiful two weeks of KTLK.Hope it remains the same.I heard that there is track coming where Dr mathur will b a peacemaker b/w ashu and mallika.Is it true.If yes what will b d significance of bringing mallika back.I really wish ur answer is no such track is coming bcoz i feel that Mallika's track has become very predictable and monotonous.As she will again try to separate ashni and will fail.Plsss reply sir.

Does it mean BB will try to make peace between Ashu and Mallu?Confused ( He says between Nidhi and Mallika).

Phir se darha kiu rahe ho? Khush ho gai thi. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarika

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Vishal Malhotra ?@Vishhman

Go Gagan. Well done. 1st medal foe India

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikabusybee..niniborn2ruleKrrish4Youdebaparna77jayanti_dj

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Edited by koyelbasu - 30 July 2012 at 6:28am
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

Let's keeep t car aside ...n focus on dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikabusybee..Krrish4Youdebaparna77

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

lotus http://instagram.com/p/NtgJDxxNeJ/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikajayanti_djdebaparna77

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

-wrong thread- LOL

Edited by Armu4eva - 30 July 2012 at 11:13am

Blushsarikajayanti_djdebaparna77

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiza1960

Hi everyone! This is the reply I got from KPji regarding motherhood & career in my inbox.

Kamlesh Pandey
2 hours ago
Kamlesh Pandey
  • I actually want to start a debate about career vs motherhood through this baby track. You are welcome to join and give your views. And your lines about Ashutosh's feelings are so persuasive, if I was Nidhi I would agree immediately. Anyway, you have given me food for thought, let us see how it goes. These days, young actresses are wary of playing a mother. But thanks and I am proud of my KTLK fans who have been contributing to the show so generously.

@bold -what he is trying to say with this that if i was nidhi i would agree immediatelyConfused y nidhi always agree to ashu's demands ...y she cant live on her own terms ...n y kp ji always want kurbani from her ? Confused  y she always turn adarsh biwi ...Confused theek hai that she loves ashu n ashu's case is different in baby thing but still if u consider toady's girls i dont think they will get ready to turn mom in two months of marriage ..wo bhi when u had 1 month with full of tension where there was full chance of breaking of marriage Confused
dont nidhi need some security in her relationship ...n some more bharosa from ashu's side ?

anyway kp ji ko to main kabhi nahi samajh sakti Confused

n no kritika is not like other actress ..she never interrupts in the show ..no matter what kp ji will give her i m damn sure she will do it immediately . she is big professional actress .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarika

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
  • Sayani Ghosh
    • Sir i wud like share my views with u regarding the baby track being shown off late...its true that ashu is 42 and a delay in having a baby though wud not be a prob for nidhi but will surely be a prob for ashu...having said that i am also of the opinion its only now that he is thinking of a baby its already late wud another 6 months delay make much of a difference???i mean can they not wait for nidhi to complete her internship...being an age-gap couple ashni shud think abt a baby earlir than comtemporary couples but that surely does not mean they will have to do so within 2 months of marriage...they can easily wait for another 4-6 months..speaking of nidhi though at times she is immature i am confident the way her character has been potrayed she has enuf maturities on dese aspects...she too knows that they cant wait for long not until she completes her MD or further higher studies...but i guess she wants to wait until she completes her internship and at least can shape her career to some extent...furthermore sir though it may sound feminist but its a fact that it is a woman who has to take all the pains of giving birth to a child..so her opinion her wish is equally or at times perhaps more important...standing in such a situation where nidhi the one who will carry the child is not mentally ready to have one shud ashutosh force her???doesnt nidhi who had tolerated and suffered a lot and yet stood beside ashutosh like a wall deserve this bit of understanding from him??

• 9 minutes ago
    Kamlesh Pandey
    • Good point, Sayani, the debate should continue. Thanks.

achieverBlushsarikadebaparna77

Go to top