Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 39)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

@Sujatha, haila..Shocked aapne isko yahan post keu kia??  waise i would love to see asu in this look Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Nahi karna chahiye ta...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarika

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Kamlesh Pandey If Mallika ever returns, she will be totally different and changed. And there is no possibility of Dr.Mathur trying to make peace between Nidhi and Mallika. Where do you people get this rumours from?

KPji's answer to:JUHI BHAT's question below-
HI Kamlesh Sir,Thanks a ton for the beautiful two weeks of KTLK.Hope it remains the same.I heard that there is track coming where Dr mathur will b a peacemaker b/w ashu and mallika.Is it true.If yes what will b d significance of bringing mallika back.I really wish ur answer is no such track is coming bcoz i feel that Mallika's track has become very predictable and monotonous.As she will again try to separate ashni and will fail.Plsss reply sir.

thanks a bunch for the wonderful news Koyel...feel so good now...and thank you KPji...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Blushsarikafanktlkkoyelbasuniniborn2rule

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao]
Sujatha Rao
Sir, women are born multi-taskers...they have the innate ability to juggle multiple roles and responsibilities and do justice to each of them...women do not have to forgo the pleasures of motherhood in order to be successful career women nor do they have to achieve motherhood at the cost of their careers...of course, all of this takes a lot of hard work, family support, sacrifice and compromise...but, if all of this is possible, women can indeed have their cake and eat it too...hope you will reflect this reality through the show...you would be paying a tribute to the spirit of many such women out there and also setting an example for more women to follow!

Kamlesh Pandey Loved your comment. As I have commented elsewhere, I want to start a debate about career vs motherhood on this page and I would like you fans of KTLK to take sides and give me your reasons. I might carry the debate to the show:

Sujatha KPji toh aap ke dewana ban geya. Achha hae. Ab toh hamare sare wish abt KTLK aap ke help se KPji taq pouch jaenge. Jokes apart,keep on writing on his page. Assar dikh rahe hae. Hum apke sath

Edited by koyelbasu - 30 July 2012 at 1:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BlushsarikafanktlkSujatha.raokaks0211

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Sujatha Rao
Sir, women are born multi-taskers...they have the innate ability to juggle multiple roles and responsibilities and do justice to each of them...women do not have to forgo the pleasures of motherhood in order to be successful career women nor do they have to achieve motherhood at the cost of their careers...of course, all of this takes a lot of hard work, family support, sacrifice and compromise...but, if all of this is possible, women can indeed have their cake and eat it too...hope you will reflect this reality through the show...you would be paying a tribute to the spirit of many such women out there and also setting an example for more women to follow!

Kamlesh Pandey Loved your comment. As I have commented elsewhere, I want to start a debate about career vs motherhood on this page and I would like you fans of KTLK to take sides and give me your reasons. I might carry the debate to the show:)

so Sujatha, what do you say?? why don't we start a debate in IF as a separate post and ask everyone to participate? we can send the link to KPji...

SSA777Blushsarikakoyelbasukaks0211

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Sujata - keep encouraging KP like this so that he keeps the show interesting as he is doing for some time now. It seems like he is now open to take ideas from us - so it is essential that we also write positive and proper things to him...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777Blushsarikafanktlkkoyelbasu

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Sujatha Rao

Kamlesh Pandey Loved your comment. As I have commented elsewhere, I want to start a debate about career vs motherhood on this page and I would like you fans of KTLK to take sides and give me your reasons. I might carry the debate to the show:)

so Sujatha, what do you say?? why don't we start a debate in IF as a separate post and ask everyone to participate? we can send the link to KPji...

Agree Turags - but some one needs to take the responsibility of vetting all the posts which people will make - so that only logical and sensible views are given to KP...Unnecessary suggestions and logics should be avoided..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniBlushsarika

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Agree Turags - but some one needs to take the responsibility of vetting all the posts which people will make - so that only logical and sensible views are given to KP...Unnecessary suggestions and logics should be avoided..
[/QUOTE]

you are right kaks...let someone start the actual post and since Sujatha is on goody goody terms with KPji, she can edit and send...what do you say Sujatha?? 

Edited by turags - 30 July 2012 at 1:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikakaks0211

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by koyelbasu

Kamlesh Pandey If Mallika ever returns, she will be totally different and changed. And there is no possibility of Dr.Mathur trying to make peace between Nidhi and Mallika. Where do you people get this rumours from?

KPji's answer to:JUHI BHAT's question below-
HI Kamlesh Sir,Thanks a ton for the beautiful two weeks of KTLK.Hope it remains the same.I heard that there is track coming where Dr mathur will b a peacemaker b/w ashu and mallika.Is it true.If yes what will b d significance of bringing mallika back.I really wish ur answer is no such track is coming bcoz i feel that Mallika's track has become very predictable and monotonous.As she will again try to separate ashni and will fail.Plsss reply sir.

thanks a bunch for the wonderful news Koyel...feel so good now...and thank you KPji...

Aisa news dekhungi toh immediately share karna meri farz banti hae. 

Blushsarikaniniborn2rulekaks0211Suvika.

Go to top