Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 38)

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Anyway Dr Ashutosh can look like this?

Sharad's twitter DP

Caps courtesy Deba of course...!

I wuldnt like 2 c ashu like this.ashu's charm lies in who he is now.

Edited by deepa_jd - 29 July 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniBlushsarikakoyelbasukaks0211

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
edited...[/QUOTE]

edited...

Edited by turags - 30 July 2012 at 12:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777koyelbasuBlushsarikaniniborn2rule

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

edited

edited...
[/QUOTE]

Edited by turags - 30 July 2012 at 12:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlushsarikaShee_xaan

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Kamlesh Pandey If Mallika ever returns, she will be totally different and changed. And there is no possibility of Dr.Mathur trying to make peace between Nidhi and Mallika. Where do you people get this rumours from?

KPji's answer to:JUHI BHAT's question below-
HI Kamlesh Sir,Thanks a ton for the beautiful two weeks of KTLK.Hope it remains the same.I heard that there is track coming where Dr mathur will b a peacemaker b/w ashu and mallika.Is it true.If yes what will b d significance of bringing mallika back.I really wish ur answer is no such track is coming bcoz i feel that Mallika's track has become very predictable and monotonous.As she will again try to separate ashni and will fail.Plsss reply sir.

Edited by koyelbasu - 30 July 2012 at 12:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikai5hyShee_xaanSujatha.raoKrrish4Youkaks0211Suvika.sun29

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@ Koyel - thanks for the good news. Nothing could be better than Mallika not coming back at all - and KP has said If she comes back she will be different.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikakoyelbasuniniborn2ruleShee_xaanKrrish4You

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Sujatha Rao
Sir, I must confess beforehand that I have never seen Dhoop Kinare. I had never even heard of this show before I started watching KTLK. Since then, I have tried to catch glimpses on YT but that is all!

Coming to the theme, I think KTLK is taking it beyond where DP left it. To me, the true test of relationships and marriage lies post marriage. 'And they lived happily ever' after is a great place to end a story, The audiences can go back with smiles on their faces, dreaming of marital bliss for the couple. But is it so easy after all? Is marriage really a bed of roses? How much of hard work does it take to achieve that bliss? Is it even possible?

I am really glad that AshNi got married. DP' had an interesting premise but that was never going to be enough for a daily soap content wise. The story had to go beyond their falling in love. There were only two ways to take it from there. Either show them breaking up on account of societal pressure or show them getting together. Am real happy the show chose the latter option.

Anybody can fall in love with anybody else. No big deal there! But what does it take to keep that love going? Particularly when you have more than a normal couple's share of issues to deal with. That for me is the interesting part!

I am really looking forward to being part of the AshNi journey hereon! I really hope you will continues to keep it real and mature. I want to be a part of the crowd, rooting for AshNi, cheering them on as they love, fight, make up. I want to be part of their 'lived happily ever after' process!

Kamlesh Pandey Thank you so much and welcome to this page. Please keep commenting. You have expressed my views exactly--it is not love that tests a relationship, it is marriage...and later motherhood:)

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 30 July 2012 at 12:35am

SSA777Blushsarikakoyelbasukaks0211niniborn2ruleKrrish4Youdebaparna77sun29

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Anyway Dr Ashutosh can look like this?

Sharad's twitter DP

Caps courtesy Deba of course...!

@Sujatha, haila..Shocked aapne isko yahan post keu kia??  waise i would love to see asu in this look Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlushsarikaShee_xaanSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Sujatha Rao
Sir, women are born multi-taskers...they have the innate ability to juggle multiple roles and responsibilities and do justice to each of them...women do not have to forgo the pleasures of motherhood in order to be successful career women nor do they have to achieve motherhood at the cost of their careers...of course, all of this takes a lot of hard work, family support, sacrifice and compromise...but, if all of this is possible, women can indeed have their cake and eat it too...hope you will reflect this reality through the show...you would be paying a tribute to the spirit of many such women out there and also setting an example for more women to follow!

Kamlesh Pandey Loved your comment. As I have commented elsewhere, I want to start a debate about career vs motherhood on this page and I would like you fans of KTLK to take sides and give me your reasons. I might carry the debate to the show:)

Fiza1960SSA777Blushsarikakoyelbasukaks0211Krrish4Youdebaparna77Suvika.

Go to top