Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 27)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86590

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Kamlesh Pandey 

Thank you ladies. Unfortunately for the critics of KTLK, Sony is totally backing the show, TRP or no TRP. They have always believed in a certain sensibility that is why they got me. And I agreed only on the condition that I wont be asked to pander to the audience who like retarded, crass, regressive, sadistic, cheap shows. Good luck to their TRPs and their fun, we will have ours. That is why even my next show is on Sony, not on other channels. In fact Sony did try to follow the content route that brings TRPs that is why they tried 'Shubh Vivah' and it dropped dead. Same with 'Byah Hamaari Bahu ka' which also is not working as expected. So they have experimented with massy shows and have burned their fingers. They have returned to their DNA which is sensible, intelligent storytelling. As far as the TRP numbers are concerned, a tiger has very few cubs but a pig has many.I would rather be a tiger with very few cubs than a pig with a large brood.Even in the television industry, there are many shows which have much higher TRPs but no one talks about them, but KTLK has become a respectable brand. It is reinventing television and showing what television can be but is not. So have faith, even our critics are watching KTLK and are so unhappy, they cannot do anything but spill their venom on this page.


Edited by Armu4eva - 25 July 2012 at 9:15am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Stallion123M.L.PriyaNaiduSonniSSA777shalini.malik72koyelbasuLibraniniborn2rulekaks0211Krrish4Youhkp11i5hySujatha.raorabzonedgejayanti_djdebaparna77vyomanmudraswathisun29

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Joined: 05 November 2009
Posts: 14860

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Kamlesh Pandey 

Thank you ladies. Unfortunately for the critics of KTLK, Sony is totally backing the show, TRP or no TRP. They have always believed in a certain sensibility that is why they got me. And I agreed only on the condition that I wont be asked to pander to the audience who like retarded, crass, regressive, sadistic, cheap shows. Good luck to their TRPs and their fun, we will have ours. That is why even my next show is on Sony, not on other channels. In fact Sony did try to follow the content route that brings TRPs that is why they tried 'Shubh Vivah' and it dropped dead. Same with 'Byah Hamaari Bahu ka' which also is not working as expected. So they have experimented with massy shows and have burned their fingers. They have returned to their DNA which is sensible, intelligent storytelling. As far as the TRP numbers are concerned, a tiger has very few cubs but a pig has many.I would rather be a tiger with very few cubs than a pig with a large brood.Even in the television industry, there are many shows which have much higher TRPs but no one talks about them, but KTLK has become a respectable brand. It is reinventing television and showing what television can be but is not. So have faith, even our critics are watching KTLK and are so unhappy, they cannot do anything but spill their venom on this page.

KPs response is so positive...I second Him...Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

M.L.PriyaNaiduSonniArmu4evaSSA777shalini.malik72koyelbasuLibraniniborn2rulei5hymudraswathisun29

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Sujatha Raoposted toKamlesh Pandey
2 seconds ago
This is a niche show which does not deserve to be judged by abstract numbers...if we went by sheer numbers, then films like Kagaz ke Phool probably wouldn't be called classics...let us not compare apples and oranges here...and Kamlesh Pandeyji, we admire your commitment to providing quality entertainment on TV and not succumbing to regressive trends that are apparently TRP earners...stay firm, Sir...we need people like you to bail Indian teleivison out of the morass that it has sunk into!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

M.L.PriyaNaiduSonniArmu4evamahwishsolankisubashniSSA777koyelbasuLibraniniborn2rulei5hyvyomansun29mudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
My request to all forum members who have an FB account...please tell Kamlesh Pandeyji that we are behind him and the show!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

M.L.PriyaNaiduArmu4evamahwishsolankiSSA777NavyaKavya30koyelbasuLibrai5hyniniborn2rulevyomanSuvika.mudraswathisun29

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5224

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

My request to all forum members who have an FB account...please tell Kamlesh Pandeyji that we are behind him and the show!
Sujatha can u please give me the link to his FB page.
niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5280

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Sharad Kelkar hello ji hello so sorry couldn't reply for last few weeks but must tell u it's ur wishes that I'm recovering faster and able to perform wat u guys expect from me. thanks so much everyone

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibrai5hyKrrish4Youjayanti_dj

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 17145

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

Sharad Kelkar hello ji hello so sorry couldn't reply for last few weeks but must tell u it's ur wishes that I'm recovering faster and able to perform wat u guys expect from me. thanks so much everyone

eta kotha theke peli re Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

My request to all forum members who have an FB account...please tell Kamlesh Pandeyji that we are behind him and the show!
Sujatha can u please give me the link to his FB page.


Here it is, Anu...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kamlesh-Pandey/237637499655215

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ll~ll KTLK Media Galleria ll~ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: SomerholicGirl   Replies: 138   Views: 65370

SomerholicGirl 138 65370 08 May 2015 at 2:31am by Latika1003
~ * KTLK Chat Club * ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Nightingale-   Replies: 1194   Views: 58645

-Nightingale- 1194 58645 10 March 2014 at 1:44pm by ttrocks
ll*ll KTLK Updates Archive ll*llNO COMMENTS

2 3

Author: SomerholicGirl   Replies: 16   Views: 23891

SomerholicGirl 16 23891 13 December 2013 at 5:41am by *Dev.*
~KTLK HelpDesk~:Note Pg 60

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 749   Views: 86421

.Tanya. 749 86421 05 December 2013 at 2:47am by nature_lover
song seq in KTLK till date(UPD PG 2,3)

2 3 4

Author: allura   Replies: 25   Views: 7175

allura 25 7175 30 September 2012 at 11:38am by KunalDeewani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index