Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

I liked that KPji said he does not want to bring in Rohan to create more misunderstanding between them...this implies that he won't bring Mallika back or even if he does, it won't be the kind of horrid track that we just saw...thank God for that!

Ya - it is good that he is thinking this way - there are so many things which can be shown without 3rd party intervention. I think u had written this to him once and he had taken the hint that such things are not acceptable by the audience..Hope he maintains his stand - current episodes have been very good
koyelbasu thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

I dont know - is it really necessary to give so many ideas to KP abt Rohan, baby , KK playing a mother ete etc and confuse him? Let us leave the story writing to him only. We can always give our opinions in case we are pleased or displeased...We should not be interfering beyond limits...If KP feels that Rohan is not reqd I feel he is justified - why are we asking for jealousy track etc...again there will be stupid MUs etc etc and we will have weeks of crying and sulking...I think it is clear that we dont want such things...

My POV let us be a bit more careful of what we are writing to KP...

100% true Kakoli. No need to give any idea. If anybody want to write something then just thank him for the recent episodes and let him know that we are happy what he is writing now and we don't want Mallika any more. We trust him except that horrible 1& half month of Mallu
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

100% true Kakoli. No need to give any idea. If anybody want to write something then just thank him for the recent episodes and let him know that we are happy what he is writing now and we don't want Mallika any more. We trust him except that horrible 1& half month of Mallu

I completely agree...the last Mallika track was the worst and the only completely unacceptable track on this show till date...there have been issues before then but they have been minor...things could have been better...but it still remains way above the crap shown on other shows,,,KPji itni buri bhi nahi hain!
koyelbasu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

I completely agree...the last Mallika track was the worst and the only completely unacceptable track on this show till date...there have been issues before then but they have been minor...things could have been better...but it still remains way above the crap shown on other shows,,,KPji itni buri bhi nahi hain!

Sujathaji aap bas hamari baate untaq pauchate rahie. Waise bhi KPji aap ke baat ko bahut mante hae aajkal. 😉
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pls Frnds, dnt quote more than 3 times per post.. Mods r watching you all..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Vishal Malhotra ?@Vishhman

Some hilarious Ranji scenes coming up in the upcoming episodes.

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Vishal Malhotra ?@Vishhman

Some hilarious Ranji scenes coming up in the upcoming episodes.

TFS tanu😛 It must be some new type of rituals anjie have to do in the sasuraal... Im just sad there is no KTLK 2nyt😭
3 days was also so lengthy but now hav 2 wait  4 days for the next epi
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kritika Kamra ?@Kritika_Kamra

Congratulations Wahi !!! So happy for u :)

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

today KTLK is there around 11:15 or 11:20

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favori
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haradkelkar ?@skelkar07

today KTLK is there around 11:15 or 11:20

🥳
Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago