Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 127)

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

my choice is this: frying pan smash emoticon or even this: hitting emoticon

I am opting out of watching the serial and just follow you guys.  It is much more entertaining. Tongue

[/QUOTE]

opting out?? shocked scream smiley 
[/QUOTE]

Nahin, bhai no opting out.  This is still our KTLK. We can't abandon it. Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777mahwishsolankikoyelbasuSuvika.

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by turags

my choice is this: frying pan smash emoticon or even this: hitting emoticon

I am opting out of watching the serial and just follow you guys.  It is much more entertaining. Tongue

opting out?? shocked scream smiley 
[/QUOTE]

Nahin, bhai no opting out.  This is still our KTLK. We can't abandon it. Shocked
[/QUOTE]

Just joking ...  would never stop watching...  a little down after watching today's episode, just don't have a good feeling.  Turags emoticon put a smile on my face.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just joking ...  would never stop watching...  a little down after watching today's episode, just don't have a good feeling.  Turags emoticon put a smile on my face.
[/QUOTE]

cute smileys hug emoticon

SSA777koyelbasuLibraShee_xaan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Karan Wahi [email protected]karan009wahi

Jhalak day ...all set fr a supa shw

busybee..Librai5hyKrrish4You

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Kamlesh Pandey Ashuosh was never in love with Mallika nor he will ever be. The love had been only from Mallika's side(she has now got over her obsession). But they have been best of friends from their college days. Didn't you have any friends from college days, girls, that you would do anything for? That does not mean you are obsessed with her. As Ashutosh tells Mallika in an old episode--"Main tumhe dosti se kum kuchh dena nahi chahta aur dosti se zyaada kuchh de nahi sakta.Friendship is the only relationship that we choose out of our freedom, the other relationships are given by birth or by marriage.As friends we chose each other. And I cannot reduce you to a conventional relationship that society recognizes.' I have tried to show that friendship between a man and woman need not always be either wife, girlfriend or mistress. They can be friends. And Ashutosh has always tried to help her as a friend,sometimes to the extent of being blind to her wife's feelings.If some of you cannot appreciate it, bad luck or my fault that I was not able to communicate it properly. And he has paid the price too for that. Aur jahaan tak KTLK ki 'lash' dekhnewalon ka sawaal hai, 'Muddayi lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai' Ek jamaane se log KTLK ki maut ka intezar karte rahe hain unhe intezar karne do. Bichare KTLK ki maut ki tamanna mein marey ja rahe hain. Poor people...
                                                                                                                       you are talking about mallika and ashutosh's friendship and want mallika always back and she always harmed ashu/nidhi marriage life.so why you show the rohan and nidhi friendhip turned by rohan's side.and  you don't think of rohan's come back.mallika's friendship is most worst friendship.

karajekarkoyelbasubusybee..Libra

karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Kamlesh Pandey Ashuosh was never in love with Mallika nor he will ever be. The love had been only from Mallika's side(she has now got over her obsession). But they have been best of friends from their college days. Didn't you have any friends from college days, girls, that you would do anything for? That does not mean you are obsessed with her. As Ashutosh tells Mallika in an old episode--"Main tumhe dosti se kum kuchh dena nahi chahta aur dosti se zyaada kuchh de nahi sakta.Friendship is the only relationship that we choose out of our freedom, the other relationships are given by birth or by marriage.As friends we chose each other. And I cannot reduce you to a conventional relationship that society recognizes.' I have tried to show that friendship between a man and woman need not always be either wife, girlfriend or mistress. They can be friends. And Ashutosh has always tried to help her as a friend,sometimes to the extent of being blind to her wife's feelings.If some of you cannot appreciate it, bad luck or my fault that I was not able to communicate it properly. And he has paid the price too for that. Aur jahaan tak KTLK ki 'lash' dekhnewalon ka sawaal hai, 'Muddayi lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai' Ek jamaane se log KTLK ki maut ka intezar karte rahe hain unhe intezar karne do. Bichare KTLK ki maut ki tamanna mein marey ja rahe hain. Poor people...
                                                                                                                       you are talking about mallika and ashutosh's friendship and want mallika always back and she always harmed ashu/nidhi marriage life.so why you show the rohan and nidhi friendhip turned by rohan's side.and  you don't think of rohan's come back.mallika's friendship is most worst friendship.

kp sir always justify mallu i dont know why LOLLOLLOLLOL

sonali

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Libra

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
KP looks fed up of all the anti-mallu talk. Wat to do.. she is the vamp of the show... Log tho hamesha buree logon ki hi baath karenge... Achchee longo ki nehi.
bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
notice with all this mallu prem which will increase TRPs all the cast rating have fallen drastically ashu toh really mr kp all your fault the last two weeks so good nowAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

Go to top