Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 126)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Kamlesh Pandey Ashuosh was never in love with Mallika nor he will ever be. The love had been only from Mallika's side(she has now got over her obsession). But they have been best of friends from their college days. Didn't you have any friends from college days, girls, that you would do anything for? That does not mean you are obsessed with her. As Ashutosh tells Mallika in an old episode--"Main tumhe dosti se kum kuchh dena nahi chahta aur dosti se zyaada kuchh de nahi sakta.Friendship is the only relationship that we choose out of our freedom, the other relationships are given by birth or by marriage.As friends we chose each other. And I cannot reduce you to a conventional relationship that society recognizes.' I have tried to show that friendship between a man and woman need not always be either wife, girlfriend or mistress. They can be friends. And Ashutosh has always tried to help her as a friend,sometimes to the extent of being blind to her wife's feelings.If some of you cannot appreciate it, bad luck or my fault that I was not able to communicate it properly. And he has paid the price too for that. Aur jahaan tak KTLK ki 'lash' dekhnewalon ka sawaal hai, 'Muddayi lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai' Ek jamaane se log KTLK ki maut ka intezar karte rahe hain unhe intezar karne do. Bichare KTLK ki maut ki tamanna mein marey ja rahe hain. Poor people...

trying to tell him something is like:  Bash Head emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777koyelbasuLibramudraswathi

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Turags, love all your emoticons.  Can't stop laughing.  Thanks for making my day.  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Turags, love all your emoticons.  Can't stop laughing.  Thanks for making my day.  Smile
[/QUOTE]

SSA777Libra

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

KPJi..

Please read panchtantra tales which teaches us wat type of friends u shud have around u and what type not and how a foolish emotional friend can lend in hell!

blind unhealthy friendship whilst sacrificing true love is not somethng tht he shud b proud abt!

Tell us one instance  wer Mallu has come out winning on her side of 12 saal friendship.. this one-sided loyal friendship is bogus and big shame in the world of true friendships!

by calling it true f'ship he has insulted the very word friendship.. i wud place Nidhi-Rohan's friendship way above Ashu-Mallu's!  tho Nidhi too didnt think abt Rohan much..bt still she was concerned abt him..bt mallu is on the lines of parasitic friendship!

thr is no point or logic shown y Ashu keeps favoring Mallu.. at least show their past f'shp so tht v can atleast digest Ashu's mallu bhakti! 

You are right. but this man has some basic problem. He always comes out with absurd logic abt friendship. As if we don't have long term friendship with person from opp sex and as if after marriage we are not in touch with them or if they are in need we don't help them. But they are not mentally sick or tried to damage my relationship or tried to kill my spouse. He is here to support crime giving stupid logic of friendshipQuestion. But yes we can learn one thing from this that if you choose a right friend he/she will make your life beautiful (Armaan-Ashu, Nidhi-Anji, Rohan-Nidhi, Rohan-Nidhi-Anji) and if you choose a wrong friend he/she will make your life poisonous (Ashu-Mallu) but if you don't learn from your experience and senior people's warning then your fault is not worth of mercy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777Libra

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Kamlesh Pandey Ashuosh was never in love with Mallika nor he will ever be. The love had been only from Mallika's side(she has now got over her obsession). But they have been best of friends from their college days. Didn't you have any friends from college days, girls, that you would do anything for? That does not mean you are obsessed with her. As Ashutosh tells Mallika in an old episode--"Main tumhe dosti se kum kuchh dena nahi chahta aur dosti se zyaada kuchh de nahi sakta.Friendship is the only relationship that we choose out of our freedom, the other relationships are given by birth or by marriage.As friends we chose each other. And I cannot reduce you to a conventional relationship that society recognizes.' I have tried to show that friendship between a man and woman need not always be either wife, girlfriend or mistress. They can be friends. And Ashutosh has always tried to help her as a friend,sometimes to the extent of being blind to her wife's feelings.If some of you cannot appreciate it, bad luck or my fault that I was not able to communicate it properly. And he has paid the price too for that. Aur jahaan tak KTLK ki 'lash' dekhnewalon ka sawaal hai, 'Muddayi lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai' Ek jamaane se log KTLK ki maut ka intezar karte rahe hain unhe intezar karne do. Bichare KTLK ki maut ki tamanna mein marey ja rahe hain. Poor people...

Turag we are doing thisBash Head emoticon (Fighting Emoticons) for long .but now we should try something else, except hurting us lets try it on KPji Hospital Bed How is this?

SSA777subashniLibra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Turag we are doing thisBash Head emoticon (Fighting Emoticons) for long .but now we should try something else, except hurting us lets try it on KPji Hospital Bed How is this?
[/QUOTE]

my choice is this: frying pan smash emoticon or even this: hitting emoticon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777bc123456fanktlkkoyelbasuLibra

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

[/QUOTE]

I am opting out of watching the serial and just follow you guys.  It is much more entertaining. Tongue

koyelbasubc123456Libra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I am opting out of watching the serial and just follow you guys.  It is much more entertaining. Tongue

[/QUOTE]

opting out?? shocked scream smiley 

koyelbasuLibra

Go to top