Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 110)

purplegrapes IF-Rockerz
purplegrapes
purplegrapes

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

The after mrg issues..

Problem no. 1:  He was uncomfortable with Nidhi..
Arguments:  he is shy and reserved..
Solution:  Easy seperation in jungle.. and SR in a jungle manch..
our issue:  bt wer was his passion for his very young wife?

Problem no. 2:  Nidhi didnt behave like a bahu..
Arguments:  he had a set and disciplined lifestyle and expected certain things from Nidhi too..
Solution:  jst patched up like tht. without letting him help out Nidhi by offering solutions or consultations...
our issue:  Y he need to sulk.. and throw cold shoulders at Nidhi.. it luked like an arranged mrg!

Problem no. 3:  Nidhi overspent..
Arguments:  thy wer his hard earned money..
solution:  thy jst patched up like tht.. without discussing or going into tht topic deep...
Our issue:  Shudnt it b brot time and again to show tht Nidhi has learnt and Ashu is appreciative abt it..

Problem No. 4:  Mallu's reentry..
Arguments:  she was his best friend and cudnt let her b by her own on humantarian ground..
solution:  brot mallu home, tended.. and even chided his own wife for not taking good care of her.. and yes.. even blamed Nidhi for attempting repetitive murder attempts.. 1st by negligence.. 2nd by delibberance...
Our issue:  y was he so blind and faithful to mallu with her such decietful past tht he didnt even consider his wife's integrity over her!

Problem No. 5:  The bacchaa issue..
Arguments:  he is feeling lonely and wants a kid of his own..
Solution:  he let things go Nidhi's way.. and gave her 2 yrs
Our issue:  Y this sulking and brooding and feeling lonely inspite of living such a blessed life.. his baba is back.. the wife who luvs him more thn anything is back.. and yet the real reason of his sulking has not been explained by KPji... and i think it never will be!

Problem No. 6:  Nidhi's career..
Arguments:  He wants kids and Nidhi's career is going to hinder thr plans.. coz Nidhi jst want to wait..
solution:  he agreed on her career..
Our issue:  how wud a normal mature 42-yr-old intelligent doctor solve this problem.. certainly not by sulking and looking devdas and reluctantly agreeing to his wife's career wen he was the one who ruined her career repetitively.. and does he not know the value of a medical seat?  Does he not know the value of a doctor sitting home frying bhajiyaas for him?  Does he not feel it was his responsiblity to guide Nidhi if he felt she wasnt serious abt her career.. afterall she was an intern under him at one time?  Does he not know tht it was his baba's daughter's wish tht she became a doctor?  and inspite of everything wen she wants to he sulks and agrees only reluctantly..

Problem No. 7:  Preg Mallu returning..
Arguments:  he shud help her on humantarian grounds..
Solution:  Inform police abt Jagan and mallu, provide her protection.. get her a secured house with servants and maids.. visit her occaisionally with Nidhi or baba after consulting with Nidhi..
Our issue:  Will he do tht? or yet again succumb to her emotinal atyaachaar.. I dont even wanna discuss abt Mallu's chng of heart.. coz its irrelevant.. i wanna c wether he forgives mallu and tells her to finally get him out of her mind in stronger words and shows her the mirror y he is not wer Nidhi is in his eyes!  and how cheaply she had acted and is still acting inspite of having a kid?  tht the kid is not punishment.. if she repents it is a blessing!  or will he remaiin more formal and aloof with mallu as possible and jst act on humantarian grounds and as a one time friend..  Also i wanna c how Nidhi reacts to her pregnancy news.. and how she takes his meetings with her frequently.. will KPji finally show some mature and sensible growth in these two characters and thr lives and r'ship!  Will thy ever develop real understanding of a couple to solve thr prolems... rather thn spending romantic nites and singing and dancing on romantic tunes..  or will this become jst another hatke serial..with so nonhatke plots..

good analysis.Do you think that KP  will write sensibly.?
he will not ditch his "soulmate"
remember Mallu is the heroine.Its her storyAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BinatsubashnikoyelbasuLibraniniborn2rulemudraswathi

karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

hi achevier totally agreed with your 7 points

now i m afraid kahin ashu mallu ko lift dete dete kahin wapas mm ne lejaye becoz of emotionally attachment & for sake of mallu child

hope this wont happen but every thing is in our kp sir hand

sonali

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purplegrapesLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Kamlesh Pandey

Sure, you can, I was kidding, not very serious. I am sorry i took Ritu's comment too rather seriously. Actually I was in a resentful mood because something had happened at the shooting. When i am resentful, I turn defensive.That is my chara
cter flaw the way we all have our character flaws. And there is a reason for it. I am an inconvenient man. I never thought I and my work would get so much appreciation and love from so many wonderful women like you. I am used to criticism, but praise makes me uncomfortable. It surprises me why it happened. Now you people have spoiled me beyond cure with your praise. So when I get response when I am not in the right mood, I react. But I also mentioned that I take it as a compliment. To be frank with you, the characters and the story of KTLK which means so much to you all, are simply my bread and butter. So when you react so emotionally and so wildly, it surprises me and my team at KTLK production. We are all in awe of you all and are always suprised what have done to deserve such admiration,appreciation, love and affection? We are only doing our job but all of you have made it a part of your real life. Once again I am terribly sorry and I apologize and make sure that it should not happen again. Please ignore my comments and keep responding.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishArmu4evasubashnikoyelbasuachieverKrrish4Youkaks0211Libra

swathimanjula69 Senior Member
swathimanjula69
swathimanjula69

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
KPji means we viewers are beggers who doesn't have choice. Sooo sad. We all will be happy to see dr.mallika's return on positive grounds. At present Nidhi herself is creating problems to her married life. so mallu's negativity should not add fuel to fire thats all.DB is 100%correct in this regard
Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Chalo.. Good to knw that Kp ji is showing his fb wall fans updates to his ktlk production team..

koyelbasuLibra

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by jayanti_dj - 14 August 2012 at 7:22am

achieverkoyelbasu

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao]Kamlesh Pandey

Sure, you can, I was kidding, not very serious. I am sorry i took Ritu's comment too rather seriously. Actually I was in a resentful mood because something had happened at the shooting. When i am resentful, I turn defensive.That is my chara
cter flaw the way we all have our character flaws. And there is a reason for it. I am an inconvenient man. I never thought I and my work would get so much appreciation and love from so many wonderful women like you. I am used to criticism, but praise makes me uncomfortable. It surprises me why it happened. Now you people have spoiled me beyond cure with your praise. So when I get response when I am not in the right mood, I react. But I also mentioned that I take it as a compliment. To be frank with you, the characters and the story of KTLK which means so much to you all, are simply my bread and butter. So when you react so emotionally and so wildly, it surprises me and my team at KTLK production. We are all in awe of you all and are always suprised what have done to deserve such admiration,appreciation, love and affection? We are only doing our job but all of you have made it a part of your real life. Once again I am terribly sorry and I apologize and make sure that it should not happen again. Please ignore my comments and keep responding.

[/QUOTE ]                                                                                                                                                                       kamlesh pandeyji is just buttering.karte toh wohi hai jo unhone socha hota hai.now if ashu care mallu we will drag on him.and if he ignores her it will be against humanity.you always keep ashu in dilemma.but mallika crossed each and every limit she get all the good which she didnot deserved at all.and we really don't want mallika back in ashhni's life,but you bring  her back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44Krrish4YouLibra

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

RIP Vilasrao deshmukh ji

Collapse
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
  • 3FAVORITES