Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 108)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

I really dont blame him this time. D kinda answers n rkns u c on his page clearly support him n his thoughts.no wonder at all. Auntism is all thats gng on there. Wont b a surprise at all if shyama aunty n then anji declare they r carrying. Father of d bride part 2 nyone?

Deepa, am a bit confused...the bulk of the feedback on his page does not support what he is doing or Ndhi's characterization..he has only been attacked since last night for Nidhi's lack of sensitivity,...and hence his disgruntled response...is there aomething I am missing here?

How come Nidhi is insensitive?

Koyel, poocho mat yaar...she is insensitive because she works night shifts and makes him miss her...focusing more on her career than on him...and of coure, the baby issue is still pending ..phew.. sometimes I think even Nidhi and Ashutosh will move on...but we won't...and I am going to include the Mallika issue also in this...why can't we give the man some time and space,...maybe he will surprise us and come up with something really good...let us wait till he fails before we decide to hang him!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 14 August 2012 at 4:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasusun29

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

I really dont blame him this time. D kinda answers n rkns u c on his page clearly support him n his thoughts.no wonder at all. Auntism is all thats gng on there. Wont b a surprise at all if shyama aunty n then anji declare they r carrying. Father of d bride part 2 nyone?

The man acknowledges/ notices posts only that support his ideology. It must be all praises and no questions and criticisms. For others it is silence or blasting and mostly  distorted quotes from Puranas. He takes only  what suits him and Mallu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NavyaKavya30Libra

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Deepa, am a bit confused...the bulk of the feedback on his page does not support what he is doing or Ndhi's characterization..he has only been attacked since last night for Nidhi's lack of sensitivity,...and hence his disgruntled response...is there aomething I am missing here?

How come Nidhi is insensitive?

Coz she is working ... n not chopping veggies in th kitchen n making pakodas for her hubby..! 

@Deepa.. m super happy with his reply ... at times its needed! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibrakaks0211sun29

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Doctors, interns has to do night shifts. It is mandatory. Nidhi is no exception. If Ashu goes in SR then its duty, and if Nidhi does it as part of her duty then it is insensitivity!
Why to bother KPji with so small matter. Yaar ab gussa ho jaenge aur we have to pay for this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashniLibraSujatha.raokaks0211sun29

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Doctors, interns has to do night shifts. It is mandatory. Nidhi is no exception. If Ashu goes in SR then its duty, and if Nidhi does it as part of her duty then it is insensitivity!
Why to bother KPji with so small matter. Yaar ab gussa ho jaenge aur we have to pay for this.

I think the man is so frustrated by all this badgering that he might just shut down the page...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnikoyelbasusun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

they all want to read the last page of the chapter without even reading the chapter...arre let the plot atleast develop ,let the story start...and internship is the most important phase for a budding doctor...and if she is supposed to do duty she has to ...what should she say ..my hubby is the dean so i will not do it...she does not assign duty to herself yaar...doctors never have a time schedule or working hours ...they work 24 hours...does not ashutosh too???and nidhi will realize but let her realize in her own time and space...this is a daily show ..within 22 mins of one episode how on earth can he answer questions 

i really wish we give him space and patience to develop this track ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashnikoyelbasuSujatha.rao

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Darun diyechish Koyel.

How can we call Nidhi insensitive just because she is working night shift...Only thing that Nidhi's schedule is now clashing with Ashu's and unfortunately at such a time when Mallika is back...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakoyelbasuLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Ekta Maiyya Zindabad...let us all start singing 'Main Tulsi teri aangan ki' from tomorrow...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasu

Go to top