Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED (Page 107)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
i m in tears looking at his devoted mallu bhakti...ROFL..   the way he defends his mallu.. even Ashu cant do tht!ROFL

if he wants to awaken ppl at 11 p.m. midnite every day.. he can go and immerse himself again in tht samadhi tank again.. tht way everybody will find peace..LOL

y not to try the sunday morning 11 a.m slot to awaken ppl a.la. aamir style.. !  Star has aamir.. Zee has ramayaan.. so y not  Sony try it with KP uncles puran kaatha.. and meera story re-iterated in KPji's matured hatke style!  Mallu meera bani tulsi.. jaane kis aangaan ki.. na main jaanu na vo  has to b the title..ROFL

Bt  plz.. spare us kids wanting some healthy entertainment at 11 p.m. nite..!!!!!ROFL..

i m afraid he is gonna reply tht tune it to MTV or likes if u want such entertainment..  i m eagerly waiting for his such reply.. nowadays he entertains us more with his FB page thn with his his story of KTLK!LOL

Edited by achiever - 14 August 2012 at 1:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu0527koyelbasu

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

i m in tears looking at his devoted mallu bhakti...ROFL..   the way he defends his mallu.. even Ashu cant do tht!ROFL

if he wants to awaken ppl at 11 p.m. midnite every day.. he can go and immerse himself again in tht samadhi tank again.. tht way everybody will find peace..LOL

y not to try the sunday morning 11 a.m slot to awaken ppl a.la. aamir style.. !  Star has aamir.. Zee has ramayaan.. so y not  Sony try it with KP uncles puran kaatha.. and meera story re-iterated in KPji's matured hatke style!  Mallu meera bani tulsi.. jaane kis aangaan ki.. na main jaanu na vo  has to b the title..ROFL

Bt  plz.. spare us kids wanting some healthy entertainment at 11 p.m. nite..!!!!!ROFL..

i m afraid he is gonna reply tht tune it to MTV or likes if u want such entertainment..  i m eagerly waiting for his such reply.. nowadays he entertains us more with his FB page thn with his his story of KTLK!LOL

@bold:     I think if this Mullu puran will last for long, we all will need peace of mind and all need to enter in samadhi tank, thus he can start his Samadhi tanki business and positively it will boom. So, Mullu story is actually his business policy for fetching great profit.
Bubble Bath          Money 3

achieverLibra

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

@bold:     I think if this Mullu puran will last for long, we all will need peace of mind and all need to enter in samadhi tank, thus he can start his Samadhi tanki business and positively it will boom. So, Mullu story is actually his business policy for fetching great profit.
Bubble Bath          Money 3

I highly suspect he wants his 11 p.m. viewers to turn into his prospectus customers for his tanki biz!LOL..

the idea behind his samadhi tanki biz howevr humble it may sound.. in actuality it mite not b!LOL

how can a writer say.. do hell with u viewers... i m not gonna serve wat u order bt shove in ur throats wat i have prepared.. swallow it or leave it obstructing ur breath.. ur choice!  whichever the way, its u who r going to die in the end..ROFL.. at least he gave us a choice!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasu

Fiza1960 Senior Member

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
deleted

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 14 August 2012 at 3:40am
jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I really dont blame him this time. D kinda answers n rkns u c on his page clearly support him n his thoughts.no wonder at all. Auntism is all thats gng on there. Wont b a surprise at all if shyama aunty n then anji declare they r carrying. Father of d bride part 2 nyone?

koyelbasu

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

I really dont blame him this time. D kinda answers n rkns u c on his page clearly support him n his thoughts.no wonder at all. Auntism is all thats gng on there. Wont b a surprise at all if shyama aunty n then anji declare they r carrying. Father of d bride part 2 nyone?

Deepa, am a bit confused...the bulk of the feedback on his page does not support what he is doing or Ndhi's characterization..he has only been attacked since last night for Nidhi's lack of sensitivity,...and hence his disgruntled response...is there aomething I am missing here?

koyelbasu

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Deepa, am a bit confused...the bulk of the feedback on his page does not support what he is doing or Ndhi's characterization..he has only been attacked since last night for Nidhi's lack of sensitivity,...and hence his disgruntled response...is there aomething I am missing here?

How come Nidhi is insensitive?

Armu4evaSujatha.rao

Go to top