Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: achiever

i m in tears looking at his devoted mallu bhakti...🤣..   the way he defends his mallu.. even Ashu cant do tht!🤣

if he wants to awaken ppl at 11 p.m. midnite every day.. he can go and immerse himself again in tht samadhi tank again.. tht way everybody will find peace..😆

y not to try the sunday morning 11 a.m slot to awaken ppl a.la. aamir style.. !  Star has aamir.. Zee has ramayaan.. so y not  Sony try it with KP uncles puran kaatha.. and meera story re-iterated in KPji's matured hatke style!  Mallu meera bani tulsi.. jaane kis aangaan ki.. na main jaanu na vo  has to b the title..🤣

Bt  plz.. spare us kids wanting some healthy entertainment at 11 p.m. nite..!!!!!🤣..

i m afraid he is gonna reply tht tune it to MTV or likes if u want such entertainment..  i m eagerly waiting for his such reply.. nowadays he entertains us more with his FB page thn with his his story of KTLK!😆

@bold:     I think if this Mullu puran will last for long, we all will need peace of mind and all need to enter in samadhi tank, thus he can start his Samadhi tanki business and positively it will boom. So, Mullu story is actually his business policy for fetching great profit.

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

@bold:     I think if this Mullu puran will last for long, we all will need peace of mind and all need to enter in samadhi tank, thus he can start his Samadhi tanki business and positively it will boom. So, Mullu story is actually his business policy for fetching great profit.

I highly suspect he wants his 11 p.m. viewers to turn into his prospectus customers for his tanki biz!😆..

the idea behind his samadhi tanki biz howevr humble it may sound.. in actuality it mite not b!😆

how can a writer say.. do hell with u viewers... i m not gonna serve wat u order bt shove in ur throats wat i have prepared.. swallow it or leave it obstructing ur breath.. ur choice!  whichever the way, its u who r going to die in the end..🤣.. at least he gave us a choice!😆
Originally posted by: achiever

I highly suspect he wants his 11 p.m. viewers to turn into his prospectus customers for his tanki biz!😆..

the idea behind his samadhi tanki biz howevr humble it may sound.. in actuality it mite not b!😆

how can a writer say.. do hell with u viewers... i m not gonna serve wat u order bt shove in ur throats wat i have prepared.. swallow it or leave it obstructing ur breath.. ur choice!  whichever the way, its u who r going to die in the end..🤣.. at least he gave us a choice!😆

This might be God"s way to get me out of this KTLK mania...Is this the way to talk ?? Hell with you & your show...

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
deleted
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really dont blame him this time. D kinda answers n rkns u c on his page clearly support him n his thoughts.no wonder at all. Auntism is all thats gng on there. Wont b a surprise at all if shyama aunty n then anji declare they r carrying. Father of d bride part 2 nyone?
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

I really dont blame him this time. D kinda answers n rkns u c on his page clearly support him n his thoughts.no wonder at all. Auntism is all thats gng on there. Wont b a surprise at all if shyama aunty n then anji declare they r carrying. Father of d bride part 2 nyone?

Deepa, am a bit confused...the bulk of the feedback on his page does not support what he is doing or Ndhi's characterization..he has only been attacked since last night for Nidhi's lack of sensitivity,...and hence his disgruntled response...is there aomething I am missing here?
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Deepa, am a bit confused...the bulk of the feedback on his page does not support what he is doing or Ndhi's characterization..he has only been attacked since last night for Nidhi's lack of sensitivity,...and hence his disgruntled response...is there aomething I am missing here?

How come Nidhi is insensitive?

Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Koyel, poocho mat yaar...she is insensitive because she works night shifts and makes him miss her...focusing more on her career than on him...and of coure, the baby issue is still pending ..phew.. sometimes I think even Nidhi and Ashutosh will move on...but we won't...and I am going to include the Mallika issue also in this...why can't we give the man some time and space,...maybe he will surprise us and come up with something really good...let us wait till he fails before we decide to hang him!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

The man acknowledges/ notices posts only that support his ideology. It must be all praises and no questions and criticisms. For others it is silence or blasting and mostly  distorted quotes from Puranas. He takes only  what suits him and Mallu.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Coz she is working ... n not chopping veggies in th kitchen n making pakodas for her hubby..! 

@Deepa.. m super happy with his reply ... at times its needed! ðŸ˜†