KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED - Page 81

Posted: 11 years ago
Kamlesh Pandey The only leap I look forward to is in the TRP! Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
Kamlesh Pandey The only leap I look forward to is in the TRP!
2 minutes ago Like 2
Kamlesh Pandey Why do you want me to reveal the future story? The loss will be yours because if you know the future, what is the fun! The fun is in surprise when your expectations are bettered! As far as leap is concerned, just hope for a leap in TRP.
2 minutes ago Like
You are right, I was not talking about real time. Who knows how long the show will continue? But Nidhi will definitely will come into her own. I would like all women to come into their own. I remember a wonderful line from a film called 'To
otsie' in which a male actor pretends to become female to get work in TV soaps. After he is exposed, he says, 'Being a woman was the best part of being a man for me'. As I keep saying, if it was in my hands, I would handover the world to women on a platter and tell her please Ma'm, take care of it because we men have failed--imagine, 15,000 wars in 5,000 years! The world need to be saved from us men!
6 minutes ago Like
Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

Saw karan singh grovers promo...supa koool...

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

Kp ji ktlk has a massive fan following because it's beautiful story .kelkar is great but author is always the first hero of the story.I humbly feel nidhi should mother Ashu more.indu
Like 23 hours ago

• Kamlesh Pandey That's a nice idea. Let me figure it out how. A woman is always a mother first. In the ancient times, when a saint blessed a a bride, he told her, 'may you be the mother of ten children and may your husband be your eleventh!' If we forget the 'ten' part in today's context, the husband being the child of the wife is beautiful. It comes naturally to women. And us men's obsession with women's breast is not for nothing!A woman's womb is actually the space for bliss that all of us keep looking for or try to find and miss out for lives.Even the cozy homes we build and create are attempts to recreate the womb. And why do we need darkness to go to sleep? Exactly, it reminds us of the darkness in mother's womb where we enjoyed trouble-free sleep for nine months. The image of Lord Vishnu lying on a Sheshnag in the middle of Ksheer Sagar is actually the mythological representation of the same experience of being inside mother's womb. Inside mother's womb, we are all are Lord Vishnu.I once tried a Japanese 'Samadhi Tank'. They fill it with liquid which has the same composition that the liquid in a woman's womb has and you float in it for two hours the way a baby floats in its mother's womb. What an experience! Unforgettable. Coming out of it, I felt like I was reborn.If I had money, I would go into the business of making 'Samadhi Tanks'

Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago
Kamlesh Pandey I like everyone, including Mallika. I have explained that a million times. There is no 'Ramayan' without Ravan. Ramayan could be without Ram, even a Laxman could serve the same role, or a Bharat, or even Shatrughn, but without Ravan, there is no Ramayan. In fact Ramayan begins only when Ravan enters. Remember how kids loved Gabbar Singh of 'Sholay'--Amjad Khan became a brand ambassador for biscuit!
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Kamlesh Pandey I like everyone, including Mallika. I have explained that a million times. There is no 'Ramayan' without Ravan. Ramayan could be without Ram, even a Laxman could serve the same role, or a Bharat, or even Shatrughn, but without Ravan, there is no Ramayan. In fact Ramayan begins only when Ravan enters. Remember how kids loved Gabbar Singh of 'Sholay'--Amjad Khan became a brand ambassador for biscuit!
for once ,i agree wid him😛
Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

Saw karan singh grovers promo...supa koool...

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

for once ,i agree wid him😛
/?

So , Ravan kidnapped Sita. In KPji's Ramayan is Mallu  going to kidnap Ashu?😡 Nidhi in rescue operation.❓ . I think Sandeep Bagchi will play Bibhisan.

Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago