Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Both of u are just TOO much.😆

That forum is really dead today?  That's so sad.
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Tanu, did you realise Sujatha is becoming KPji's soulmate. 😉

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sharad Kelkar
?6 baje dubbing se raat 12 baje tak shoot , waah kya baat hai sirf 18 ghante kaam hahahhahahah
Like Share 6 minutes ago via BlackBerry
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh! God.. 18hrs of work.. Hope sk gets sme good rest...
Originally posted by: achiever

, i m intrigued by KPjis question..

y we want our characters to act as v expect.. well.. contemplating on tht, i think chrctrs reflect our life somewer.. wen thy behave in certain way.. and if thy behave the way its right.. thn v find thm more endearing.. thts how thy make way in our hearts.. I dont mind AshNi seperation bt thn shudnt it b followed by the passion and intensity tht we all wanna c betn this couple.. every time KPji promises tht (by bringing in more sort of ektaish evil drama with mallu) he fails in the end..

after the whole mallu drama tht jst ended last month v expected thr r'ship to grow somewhere after such tiffs.. such MUs.. bt y it always seems thy r still not together even wen thy r together.. v know everything cannot b 100% right betn thm.. bt thn shudnt thy b trusting more each other.. shudnt thy b letting thmslves learn and b more open..

the way Ashu's character is shaping up.. i m not satisfied.. i was expecting him to b mature one.. and at least now getting rid of his complexes.. bt he seems to b not at all interested in cherishing wat he got after so much of pain.. the house, baba.. even Nidhi.. i really dont understnd his attitude can KPji plz concentrate on him more.. rthr thn bringing in Mallu to explain Ashu wat real solitude is and how lucky he is to have Nidhi to get rid of tht!  except for  to Mallu he has never showed the joy the happiness tht contentment tht he got after getting thm back in his life.. he comes across as a very shallow person.. wer as his complexes shud make him more deep, und erstanding, and mature one!

Nidhi for once is behaving like a 24-yr old career oriented person.. bt she can b a little bit more considerate abt his desires as well.. at least let her show tht she is trying.. after all loving a person is to try to make things work betn the two.. and not jst thnk abt one's own self .. all the time.. y cant KPji make Nidhi do as v all expect.. y he wants to write hatke plots?  Y r thy even necessary wen thy r not making sense?

Achiever... You have very solid points but the problem is that who will bell the cat... I mean who will be brave enough to say all this to the great man?
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wid all d hw sk's puttin, i wont b surprised if he gets awards this yr.
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Achiever... You have very solid points but the problem is that who will bell the cat... I mean who will be brave enough to say all this to the great man?
[/QUOTE]

who else??? 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@achiever...KP has no time to spare on ashu nidhi ...the hours he writes can only revolve around how to get back mallika in the story...and if they actually pour out their hearts to each other and understand then how will mallika attain sainthood...

so nidhi and ashutosh will be butchered and mallika will become mahaan 

and i had suggested to him that let ashutosh nidhi talk ,share their heartaches and i was told in clear terms that they will talk only when he wants them to...so knowing already why this is happening there is no point in blaming ashu nidhi or their relationship coz that was never given any significance in the show ever
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@achiever...KP has no time to spare on ashu nidhi ...the hours he writes can only revolve around how to get back mallika in the story...and if they actually pour out their hearts to each other and understand then how will mallika attain sainthood...

so nidhi and ashutosh will be butchered and mallika will become mahaan 

and i had suggested to him that let ashutosh nidhi talk ,share their heartaches and i was told in clear terms that they will talk only when he wants them to...so knowing already why this is happening there is no point in blaming ashu nidhi or their relationship coz that was never given any significance in the show ever

Read that reply in his wall. In fact that reply clearly indicated what is in store. Whether Mallika is positive or negative the track will be the repetition of previous one. Last time he cited hero's health condition. Now why does he  bring Mallu. Seems to be an hypocrite.