KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED - Page 76

Posted: 11 years ago
Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

Thanku. Everyone. Fr all the support u hav showed me...iam sure ur votes wud make sure tat I stay in jhalak fr a long long time...

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Nah...I am still in seventh heaven after he told me I should be a writer...chalo...saath khoon maaf 😆

That's truely gr8.👏

Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Chalo baach gayi.🤗
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Tanu, did you realise Sujatha is becoming KPji's soulmate. 😉

Sujatha is going to kill me this time.

I already mention they share a telepathy... Sujatha receiving ... KPji sending... 

@sujatha...you honestly should become a writer...it is never too late...i love reading your posts and replying whether i love the ideas or not but it is a real pleasure seeing you play the devil's advocate most of the time hehehe...

on KP jee ka idea ..sadly where mallika is concerned he is way too predictable...i never want mallika to solve anything for ashni...but then what choice do we have given he and his mallika redemption at the cost of ashni once again...

arrrgggh.. so wat i dreaded most is coming true.. devil mata  the billi who ate 100 chuhaas is on for a pilgrimage... without even repenting or feeling remorse for her horrendeous actions against Nidhi.. the meera in modern avtaar who made radha drink the poisoned milk instead! 

KP jiii!😡

now no hopes tht she will ever get low in eyes of Ashu.. uska mandir bana ke puja karega ye moma's boy!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
Kritika Kamra
Lazy sunday.. No shoot today.. Been down wid flu..so I guess I'm just gonna stay home n get charged for d week ahead!

Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
Kritika Kamra ?@Kritika_Kamra

Lazy sunday.. No shoot today.. Been down wid flu..so I guess I'm just gonna stay home n get charged for d week ahead!

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

Originally posted by ithasme

Agree with povs of kaks & koyel... Seriously ashni shud solve their conflicts on their own.. Btw, most of the time i remember ppl here used to say why are rohan & armaan helping ashni solve their indifference, conflicts, jagada etc.. aaj kya hua??

@red - Looks like apart from KP many have fallen in love with Mallika and hence want her interference...The reason of conflict between Ashni is now set to solve the conflicts of Ashni...😛😛😛😛😛
Originally posted by kaks0211

@red - Looks like apart from KP many have fallen in love with Mallika and hence want her interference...The reason of conflict between Ashni is now set to solve the conflicts of Ashni...😛

Kaks,,,would you not choose the lesser of two evils?