Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED - Page 74

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: radhika72

Ditto with me. Did'nt  have the mind to watch. But waited till 11.30 to read updates. Really getting  worried about my addiction. Now  Mallika will not be in MM. it's a relief . Baby or career I can watch anything except the repetition of last   Mallu track..

yaar tum log ghadi ghadi watchna chodne ki dhamki kyun dete ho? πŸ˜‘
first of all wid all of KPji's replies iam  sure its not gonna be a real pain in the *** for d majority this time around ..and even if it is ,watch it for ashu folks.. he looks handsome every haal me...
dont stop watchin !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dont worry DJ - no ones gonna stop watching - and as u said - Iam in no way gonna miss drooling on Ashu - sulking, happy, naughty etc etc
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jayanti_dj

yaar tum log ghadi ghadi watchna chodne ki dhamki kyun dete ho? πŸ˜‘
first of all wid all of KPji's replies iam  sure its not gonna be a real pain in the *** for d majority this time around ..and even if it is ,watch it for ashu folks.. he looks handsome every haal me...
dont stop watchin !

I love Ashu. But cannot tolerate his baara saal dosti. If he  again does the same mistake of ignoring Nidhi then I am πŸ˜‘.  But I'll keep watching Ashu in  old episodes😊
Edited by radhika72 - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ˜† i didn't watch wednesday and thursday...just read WUs...but yeah, i was awake till 11.30...can't watch it and can't sleep without watching it...

u have to watch πŸ˜‘ or imma send Jadoo to ur place n force to watch it 

come on yaar don't stop watching it we have seen most absurd things happening earlier but never gave up why now?I am sure we will see a good episode in coming days and look at the efforts the team has put in so everyone I know we all are upset but lets relax and let the story unfold you never know we all will be surprised by it...

force not required and no jadoo either...yaar...i don't think i will be able to help myself anyways...Ashu keliye deewanapan ek iota bhi kam nahin hua...of course, Ashu and Mallu again sharing the same screen space gives me the willies...but...will try to block her out...πŸ˜†
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: turags

come on yaar don't stop watching it we have seen most absurd things happening earlier but never gave up why now?I am sure we will see a good episode in coming days and look at the efforts the team has put in so everyone I know we all are upset but lets relax and let the story unfold you never know we all will be surprised by it...

force not required and no jadoo either...yaar...i don't think i will be able to help myself anyways...Ashu keliye deewanapan ek iota bhi kam nahin hua...of course, Ashu and Mallu again sharing the same screen space gives me the willies...but...will try to block her out...πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
those of us who still need convincin, think of it this way, if u stop watchin how would u be able to understand the intelligent conversations that we so used to .. plus the serious posts me,mudra n sumi make?
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh.. KPJi answered..  :O for one he is being too expressive.. good..

allergic to mallika wow he used fine word!

no body wants domestic bliss or everything luvy dovey betn AshNi.. i was okay with the story till mallu reentered.. y he luvs mallu so much.

i m so allergic to her tht i can willingly leave KTLK for a month.. does tht convey anything to KPji...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

Oki guys. Vote fr me. Plz tonite post 9pm ...KAR to 56882 or log on. To 

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

Finished a gud game of soccer with ASFC. Teammates...nw jhalak rehersals...

Armu4eva thumbnail
Kamlesh Pandey Sujata ji, you are stealing my thoughts, not fair! I am going to report breaking and entering in my mind against you at the nearest police station. Mallika resolving Ashu and Nidhi's conflict! You should be a writer Sujata ji.:)

^^ Sujatha.. congo shongo πŸ˜³
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Kamlesh Pandey Sujata ji, you are stealing my thoughts, not fair! I am going to report breaking and entering in my mind against you at the nearest police station. Mallika resolving Ashu and Nidhi's conflict! You should be a writer Sujata ji.:)

^^ Sujatha.. congo shongo πŸ˜³

Congrats for what? Being able to read his mind or receiving a compliment from him πŸ˜†