KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED - Page 67

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Did my predictions come true or not...I said the baby was not going to come anytime soon...I told you that she would definitely complete her internship...there was never any question of that...KPji ke saath saath mera bhi zindabad bol do na πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† .. mujhe to woh doctor pehle chahiye thi.. baad mein .. mummy .. grand mummy . jo banna hai bane.. i give a damn πŸ˜†

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

sweety ,did u get a clue wats gonna happen in d show? all i understood was nidhi gonna complete her internship and ashu would eventually realise that it was d rite decision to wait for 2 yrs.. and yah may be a 2 yr leap is on d cards !
.                                                                                                                                                       Deepa I got no clue abt the story from his replies...just that nidhi will be a doc,Ashu will understand and malllika will surprise us...πŸ˜†...leap is possible if they want to show nidhi as full fledged doctor

Originally posted by sun29

bhagwan jaanta hai KP ji ki dictionary me surprise ka matlab kya hai..
but am glad coz no baby track for now ...and both ashu n nidhi gonna be happy wid d daktari thing..thats enuf for me ...

i second deepa...
  hope the upcming episodes reflect these mature thoughts    by the way internship lasts only for one year😊
Originally posted by jyotinayana

hope the upcming episodes reflect these mature thoughts    by the way internship lasts only for one year😊

We know that already..  she mite work for another year.. n then get into the family mode.. no harm  right? πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Armu4eva

We know that already..  she mite work for another year.. n then get into the family mode.. no harm  right? πŸ˜³
i think its a six month internship ..coz jyotika already finished hers rite?

i think its a six month internship ..coz jyotika already finished hers rite?

in normal world.. of what i know internships r of a year.. then i dunno.. in ktlk.. world..kuch bhi ho sakta hai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

in masters ,its for 6 months .. i know that for sure ..coz i did it !
dunno abt internship in graduation..
Originally posted by shalini.malik72

I think we might just my pov might see a small leap where they can show Nidhi completing her internship and as he say Ashu will be happy by giving Nidhi 2 yrs baki toh Kpji koh pata hoga...

I agree shalini.  I also think we might see a little leap, with Nidhi finishing her internship.  But I also hope that the story will stay positive, and all our fears will prove baseless.😊