Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

look carefully .. can u see dolphin's nose? 

Dolphin's nose is blunt... on this page
http://rainbowstampclub.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/permanent-pictorial-cancellations.html

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

good morning dosto ...

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

Happy janmashtami!!!

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Dalher Paaji and me at Tata Sky HD shoot... :-)

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

#jhalak tmrw...watch it guys ,,,main ramta jogi main ramta jogi. Oye hoye oye hoye

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And abt me not being able to trust ur wonderful surprises KPJi!😆

I m officially quitting KTLK if mallu is back at mathur niwas and KPji can swell and gloat with all his ego alter ego hypocrisy and his camp fire stories.. tht btw can b as dreadful as he want!

sshhh... koi hai!  Knock knock.. kaun.. mallu mata and her horrendous tale.. turning main tulsi tere angaan ki.. 😆 

Armu4eva thumbnail
Vishal Malhotra ?@Vishhman

Captains face while landing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJXfGkyXCm0

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kpji just posted this .              Kamlesh Pandey I am sorry, but we do not have the same face for everybody in our lives. We definitely have a different face for people we hate, the people we want to avoid, the people from whom we need a favour, the people who want something from us that we do not want to give, the people who depend on our favours and the people on whom we depend on. Will you have the same face that your have for your lazy maid that you have for say Salman Khan? What I really meant was that we all have multiple personalities which surface depending on the situation. A woman who loves her kids, one day kills them or jumps with them to her death. A father rapes his own daughter. A son kills his mother. A loving brother hacks his sister to pieces.Where the hell do they come from? Not everybody is lucky enough to have a secure, fulfilled, comfortable, complacent life. Will you have the same face when helping a needy that you have for an assailant attacking your child? Life has given us all these faces to test us and see for ourselves who we really are. We are not only what we show to our loved ones, we are also what we show our enemies.All these faces are inside and surface when the opportunity arises. And when I said about these faces, I did not mean that Ashutosh or Nidhi are going to have different faces or they are going to change. Change there will be. Nidhi will come into her own, be more confident and independent because of her success in her job. Ashutosh will be proud of her and realise that he did the right thing by giving her two years. If he had not, he would have deprived Nidhi of her moment in life. And about managing job and career both at the same time...Why should Nidhi try to measure up to your expectations? She has her own needs, own ambitions. She may not measure up to your logic and advice, but she genuinely feels that a child at this stage will not be right for her. Did those of you who are advising Nidhi to have both--he rjob and career, went through what Nidhi did. Did you have a lover come back from life? Didi you face opposition for marrying a man twice your age? Did you get left behind in you career just because you wanted to get married. Obviously not. You do not share your backstory with Nidhi so it is not possible to share her character. It may be a flaw or just her age or the hidden frustration that she had been left behind her colleagues in the profession she had chosen. Now she wants to compensate with a vengeance because now she has got the opportunity. She does not want to take the risk of being left out again. It is her fear and a kind of complex.And for God's sake, it is only a matter of two years! She is not saying that she is never going to have a child. I do not understand the way some of you have reacted. As far as Ashutosh is concerned, he understands her need and hence he has agreed to give her 2 years. So what is the problem? And Jagan coming to hunt for Mallika? Nidhi drives Ashutosh to her rescue on humanitarian grounds, it shows her compassion, her forgiveness, she shows herself to be more than that you would expect her to be.Only a woman can be so forgiving. Drauapdi forgave Ashwasthama who had mercilessly killed her five sons! Mallika is going to surprise all of you, just keep watching. Ashutosh, Nidhi, Mallika, they are all trapped in a dilemma that is the result of the choices they made. Just the way do. They are very real people, not perfect, but real. And in spite of it all, Ashutosh and Nidhi's love continues. And that is the real story of Ashutosh and Nidhi--can their love survive what they going through? And love is not just singing in the rain and giving 43 roses. Love is not just Mills & Boons and convenient resolutions. Love is pain, love is surviving when everything around is trying to kill it. Love has no language, no vocabulary, no words, it can remain unspoken for lives. And the ugliest three words in English vocabulary are 'I love you'. And we strive to communicate it. That's the cross we bear as storytellers.Love can only be experienced, never explained. It has no logic. Logic is for the traders and businessmen, not madmen. There is no love without the test, sometimes a fire test. KTLK is a a love story, not a story of domestic bliss. That is for the lucky few. And at the end, it is just a story. I am sorry if I have offended or hurt any of you wonderful people, but I needed to open myself to you, share my own thoughts, right or wrong, with you all so that you get an idea how my mind works if and when it works.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Kamlesh Pandey Those of you who think it is going 'Abhiman' way are going to very disappointed. And all those who are allergic to Mallika, will also be massively disappointed. And Nidhi is not inconsistent, look again. And what cost to her family? What has she asked for? Two years? People take sabbatical from jobs and do what they love doing. Is it at cost to their families? And does Nidhi's happiness mean nothing to anybody? I am surprised.

Kamlesh Pandey 
Those of you who are leaving this page for good, my best wishes. May you find a better serial to spend your valuable time with. I never thought a mere story can destroy a wonderful friendship. And that too with a mature doctor! It is unfort
unate Manny Singh, that you are leaving this page, I will miss you and your comments. It was enriching to know your comments, share your views. I am surprised that you are not even willing to give a poor young Nidhi even two years to do what she wants to do...?In a country where even molester cops go walk free and retain their full pension? And what is wrong with two people taking a decision? Don't we all compromise when two people want different things? The mature one always gives in and allows the younger one freedom.Nidhi knows how he feels, Shyama had explained to her in no uncertain terms. That is why she asked for only two years! And don't we all bottle our feelings when the situation demands? Why do we expect Nidhi and Ashutosh to act differently?
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
well ,it seems some one did get technical help...
did anyone pass on my suggestion? 
i read all d three messages ..did anyone get a clue as to wats gonna happen? 
i dint ...