KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED - Page 52

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

good morning dosto

Good Morning SK...whats happening at KTLK?? aap toh kuch bolo!! 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

good morning dosto

Good morn to theek hain dost - par aage kya????😛
Originally posted by kaks0211

Good morn to theek hain dost - par aage kya????😛

kaks...iss sawaal ka jawaab toh mujhe bhi chahiye...😉
Kamlesh Pandey If Mallika ever returns, she will be totally different and changed. And there is no possibility of Dr.Mathur trying to make peace between Nidhi and Mallika. Where do you people get this rumours from?

Kamlesh Pandey My job is to keep you are engaged and surprised. So sometimes I have to give you something unexpected. So don't be scared, juts enjoy the show. People pay money to get scared, otherwise why would horror films be so successful?

Both comments were made in the context of Mallika...apropos the first comment, would a writer place his reputation on line by making a statement like that if he planned to turn that character negative hardly ten days from then...

So unless he had no choice but to obey the channel diktat, I don't see Mallika returning in her previous avataar..the TV 9 news notwithstanding!
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Kamlesh Pandey If Mallika ever returns, she will be totally different and changed. And there is no possibility of Dr.Mathur trying to make peace between Nidhi and Mallika. Where do you people get this rumours from?

Kamlesh Pandey My job is to keep you are engaged and surprised. So sometimes I have to give you something unexpected. So don't be scared, juts enjoy the show. People pay money to get scared, otherwise why would horror films be so successful?

Both comments were made in the context of Mallika...apropos the first comment, would a writer place his reputation on line by making a statement like that if he planned to turn that character negative hardly ten days from then...

So unless he had no choice but to obey the channel diktat, I don't see Mallika returning in her previous avataar..the TV 9 news notwithstanding!

is it their way of creating more suspense???
Sujatha, thanks for sharing and easing our stress level.😊

Originally posted by turags

Quite possible...and also testing viewer response 😊

Quite possible...and also testing viewer response 😊

this is what i think of their way of testing viewer response...🤢 ðŸ˜¡
I don't trust Kpji at all when mallika is concerned,she is his fav character of the show...after doing all the bad things he had all kinds of stories to defend her from Ramayana and Mahabharata...made Nidhi to forgive her and Ashu after she tries to kill her...I can't digest the part she will be changed person ...
Originally posted by shalini.malik72

I don't trust Kpji at all when mallika is concerned,she is his fav character of the show...after doing all the bad things he had all kinds of stories to defend her from Ramayana and Mahabharata...made Nidhi to forgive her and Ashu after she tries to kill her...I can't digest the part she will be changed person ...

Shalini, KPji is very upfront...if he believes in what he is doing, he justifies it no matter what you say...in this case, he need not have responded at all...there was no need for him to say anything..that she is changed or unchanged...it is only because he came out and made such an open statement that I am inclined to trust him...beyond that, there are the channel and the PH too,,,creative decisions are not entirely his...so we will have to wait and see if he keeps his word!