Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Turags: dear, pls comment twice on 2 new TB articles of ktlk.. Ashu's bday celebration par aur trp TB.. Its in news sections.. Do rate it as well.. Dnt forget to mention in subject Kritika kamra/sharad kelkar/kuch toh log kahenge - bday Tb article..
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

thursday is the new sunday fr me...no rehersals...phewww

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
Armu4eva thumbnail
Karan Wahi ?@karan009wahi

This week on jhalak is full of laughter n brilliant performances..do watch #jhalak

Oki guys. Votin lines are only open on weekends...to vote fr me type KAR n send to 56882..or go online n vote on t jhalak site...#jhalak

Supaaa cute he is... 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kaks and Sun, where are you...KPji is going to fulfil your desire!

Kamlesh Pandey
I am amazed how sometimes, you ladies help me clear my own mind about my own characters. Sadhna Sarin's comment is quite perceptive. It show how carefully you are all watching KTLK. I need to be really on my toes. But thanks. Nidhi is young, yes, she is selfish but generous too at times. Her problem is she is expected to be mature because she is in a relationship with a mature man. That's her dilemma. To remain a young girl or become a mature woman she is expected to? But she is growing. There is beautiful scene in one of the future episodes between Shyama and Nidhi where Shyama articulates this dilemma.

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can anyone temme wat did ms sadhna sarin write to mr kp ?
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Sadhna Sarin Being a doctor was never her own dream,Nidhi was almost cajoled into it--and when she fell in love with ashu she was on cloud nine--forgetting ground realities despite warnings from angie.Now that truth stares in her face and she has ashu dsncing to her tune--she decides on her internship--nidhi's character has always been tinged with selfishness--most of the time- she has thought about herself--never mindful of ashu's feeelings--I am not surprised that she has shunned the idea of motherhood--her ego, her being mollycoddled by her db and husband & nana--all have led her being apathetic to ashu's sentiments and his age gap.If Db, ashu, her father, angie and last but not the least ashu sit her down and make her understand the very real situation that she can manage both, motherhood and her medical ambitions -were she to be totally dedicated --then she will see light, i am sure because she does not have too much of her own brains or rather a decisive determination.she has always acted on other people's advise/suggestions etc. I think Nidhi MUST go in for motherhood-and since she calls herself a bacchi, there's plenty of time to do internship later-even post pregnancy--if she so desires. In the west, there's not much a do about such issues, its iunderstood that the two go hand in hane.in india its different i guess--i hope she is convinced by her family to face stark reality.
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Kaks and Sun, where are you...KPji is going to fulfil your desire!

Kamlesh Pandey

I am amazed how sometimes, you ladies help me clear my own mind about my own characters. Sadhna Sarin's comment is quite perceptive. It show how carefully you are all watching KTLK. I need to be really on my toes. But thanks. Nidhi is young, yes, she is selfish but generous too at times. Her problem is she is expected to be mature because she is in a relationship with a mature man. That's her dilemma. To remain a young girl or become a mature woman she is expected to? But she is growing. There is beautiful scene in one of the future episodes between Shyama and Nidhi where Shyama articulates this dilemma.

Could not understand - which desire are u talking about?
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kaks0211

d dilemma that wat nidhi should do ..  u wanted shyama to make nidhi understand ashu's pov na !
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaks0211

Sun, you and me were talking about a scene between Shyama aunty and Nidhi ,right?
Another reply from KPji...

Kamlesh Pandey I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful debate you ladies have been continuing on this page. You are all opening my eyes because being a man, I never looked at this issue from a woman's pov. If you find some of your insights creeping into my show, do not be surprised.