Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

happy rakshabandhan to all of u ... will miss my tai

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
1h Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

great shoot just packed up , now off to gym.. good morning dosto http://instagr.am/p/NzqbFERNTn/

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

i too hope so...ya fir koi medical emergency scene bhi ho sakta hai outside hosp..some accident even that bomb blast thing...dekhte hai..

SK only tweets if its an interesting scene to the fans...so am hoping for either romantic or med related...😉
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Sujatha Rao ?Kamlesh Pandeyji, I did not like seeing Ashutosh sitting in the hospital corridor with tiffin box in tow...I liked the idea behind the scene and even his dialgoues...but the idea of such a senior surgeon, and the hospital's dean, sitting and waiting for his wife in the corridor of the same hospital did not hold appeal...the same scene could have been played out in the parking lot...or Nidhi could have seen his car in the parking lot and rushed back to his room after realizing that he was waiting for her...his great love for his wife should not allow his professional image to be compromised...this is a sincere request!

Kamlesh Pandey It was a loving husband sitting, not a senior surgeon.And after everybody had gone so there was no one to notice. But thanks for the suggestion anyway. Maybe you have a point. If some people are enjoying to reduce my Ashutosh to a compounder, why are they watching a show about a compounder?

didn't understand what he meant by that one...😕
Armu4eva thumbnail
Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

great shoot just packed up , now off to gym.. good morning dosto http://instagram.com/p/NzqbFERNTn/

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

happy rakshabandhan to all of u ... will miss my tai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

great shoot just packed up , now off to gym.. good morning dosto http://instagram.com/p/NzqbFERNTn/

Wow.. whole nite shoot ðŸ˜³
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kal ka epi dekkhe expectations sky high ho gaya hain. Reading SK's tweet abt nite shoot, great shoot etc - feeling more excited and expecting further mind blowing episodes...
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

didn't understand what he meant by that one...😕 

Some body  was regularly posting on his FB  wall  that present Asutosh looks, speaks and acts like  a ,compounder rather than a doctor..It was in bad taste. KP refers to that post
Edited by radhika72 - 11 years ago