KTLK FB/Twitter Updates#3|| CLOSED - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

does this mean ,she will not know abt ashu's wish durin d weddin?

may be it will be an unplanned pregnancy...happens you know...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by deepa_jd

does this mean ,she will not know abt ashu's wish durin d weddin?

looks like the baby track wont come now...
Wow.. Kotnis it is... wohoo 

hamari sayani ne shaane CV ko sayana kar diya!

hamari sayani ne shaane CV ko sayana kar diya!

aap log Qs dete rehena mai puchti rahungi aur reply milte hi post kar dungi...i told in Q paper thread he replies to Qs of a particular format...
Sujatha Rao

Like 22 hours ago
  • KPji, just to thank you for an entire week of realistic epis that are finally reflecting real life couple issues rather than the contrived drama seen in TV soaps...you have an unconventional couple and there are enough issues in their relationship to create drama without 'third party' intervention...am sure you know only too well, Sir, that a couple's conflicts are mostly generated from within...hope to see more of this on your show since most others show the other kind...the romance has been very good and you have a lead pair that shares great onscreen camarederie...hope your script continues to make the most of this...I can assure you on behalf of a niche audience that appreciates sensible storytelling with a good dose of romance that you will have no complaints from us so long as you keep to character consistency and positive storytelling and of course keep the romance coming!
  • 12 people like this.

• Kamlesh Pandey I have come to realize that because of you people and your warnings. Thanks for keeping me on the track.
      27 minutes ago Unlike 2
    • Sujatha Rao Hardly warnings, Sir...we were merely sharing our angst...agar aap ko hamari baatein dhamki lage toh phir gustakhi maaf!
      about a minute ago Like
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Sujatha Rao

Like 22 hours ago
  • KPji, just to thank you for an entire week of realistic epis that are finally reflecting real life couple issues rather than the contrived drama seen in TV soaps...you have an unconventional couple and there are enough issues in their relationship to create drama without 'third party' intervention...am sure you know only too well, Sir, that a couple's conflicts are mostly generated from within...hope to see more of this on your show since most others show the other kind...the romance has been very good and you have a lead pair that shares great onscreen camarederie...hope your script continues to make the most of this...I can assure you on behalf of a niche audience that appreciates sensible storytelling with a good dose of romance that you will have no complaints from us so long as you keep to character consistency and positive storytelling and of course keep the romance coming!
  • 12 people like this.

• Kamlesh Pandey I have come to realize that because of you people and your warnings. Thanks for keeping me on the track.
      27 minutes ago Unlike 2
    • Sujatha Rao Hardly warnings, Sir...we were merely sharing our angst...agar aap ko hamari baatein dhamki lage toh phir gustakhi maaf!
      about a minute ago Like

are u and nini sure you gals are postin ur comments on correct CVji's FB profile...
I have a serious doubt now

are u and nini sure you gals are postin ur comments on correct CVji's FB profile...
I have a serious doubt now

are deeps i dont post on his wall re i to send him perivate message...akdam parsunal message re..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

are deeps i dont post on his wall re i to send him perivate message...akdam parsunal message re..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

achhi baat hai.. par yaar ,lag nahi raha yeh apne CVji hain...inke mizaz to badle badle se hainπŸ˜†..kahin inka profile hijack-whyjack to nahi ho gaya !πŸ˜‰

achhi baat hai.. par yaar ,lag nahi raha yeh apne CVji hain...inke mizaz to badle badle se hainπŸ˜†..kahin inka profile hijack-whyjack to nahi ho gaya !πŸ˜‰

agar tune nahi kiya hai to nahi hoga...