Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reasons why we are upset! (Page 8)

srishipra Senior Member
srishipra
srishipra

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 289

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Day by day, khushi character is losing its charm.They are showing her as childish, neglectable,unimportant.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Joined: 05 January 2012
Posts: 8494

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srishipra

Day by day, khushi character is losing its charm.They are showing her as childish, neglectable,unimportant.

 
am not liking the current track as well...
Arnav blamed Khushi's existence for what happened to anjali...and she was leaving and he made her stay ! m ok...but now...CVs r showing a khushi who has a 15 minutes memory lasting...or if she is not suffering from that desease, CVs plz ! show us whats inside Khushi's heart right now...we cant accept this track without an explaination..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Joined: 12 July 2011
Posts: 8506

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I agree with Mandy. If she wants to avoid Khushi why did she enter her brothers room without knocking at midnight.She knew he is married doesn't she?
If DB wants to justify her character it's OK but her justifications did not hold any water to it.
First Arnav and Khushi was celebrating in their BR. They were not showing off their celebratory mood to other members of the family.
Second it's completely wrong for a sister to barge into her newly married brothers room without knocking at night.
Third her brother has every rite to give a gift to his wife. Why did she feel bad about it is beyond me.   
Last but not the least why would she want her brother to accompany him for her pregnancy check up when there are other female members at home? Isn't it weird ?
I want DB to justify all these points before justifying her character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Joined: 05 January 2012
Posts: 8494

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I agree with Mandy. If she wants to avoid Khushi why did she enter her brothers room without knocking at midnight.She knew he is married doesn't she?
If DB wants to justify her character it's OK but her justifications did not hold any water to it.
First Arnav and Khushi was celebrating in their BR. They were not showing off their celebratory mood to other members of the family.
Second it's completely wrong for a sister to barge into her newly married brothers room without knocking at night.
Third her brother has every rite to give a gift to his wife. Why did she feel bad about it is beyond me.   
Last but not the least why would she want her brother to accompany him for her pregnancy check up when there are other female members at home? Isn't it weird ?
I want DB to justify all these points before justifying her character.
 
Jealousy and no manner !!LOL This woman is unbelievable...
 
Agree with u Trina !Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Joined: 09 April 2005
Posts: 20989

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet24

Originally posted by -Maha-

awesome post
I just dont know what to say
getting tired with the way they are forcing anjali & didi ki saut concept on fans.Sleepy
& For God sake instead of giving justifications on twitter & media, work on your script & make is easy for viewers to understand anjali and her thoughts.
i watch this show for arhi and will watch for them but will not tolerate this arnav-anjali being leads drama and didi ki saut thing Sleepy
 
Thanks !
 
Agree...i just cant understand why they r trying to justify Anji's character!! these days i m finding difficult to understand only one person...that is Khushi!! they r making a Robot named Khushi whose emotions r hard to read now!! m tired yaar...
 
Still hoping they will start paying attention to ArHi's life...Living in hope ! otherwise Ta Ta Bye Bye though its heartbreakingBroken Heart

there are 10 posts on khushi on the forum to understand what her thought process is all about weird that they arent being able to do what members on the forum are doing so beautifully


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010Geet24

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Joined: 14 December 2007
Posts: 10837

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Guys, relax!! This is just part of the storyline but not all!! It is still about Arnav and Khushi and their love-hate relationship!! I don't see any difference in screen space for Anjali/Daljeet!! She just wanted Arnav/Anjali relationship given focus too!! Is that so wrong!! This is how it was from the beginning of the show!! And now people have problems with it because Daljeet made a deal to stay?!! Unhappy How do we know what really happened??!! Don't believe everything you hear, just like the rain sequence thing!! Disapprove

Shreya


-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Joined: 13 April 2009
Posts: 16300

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet24

Originally posted by -Maha-

awesome post
I just dont know what to say
getting tired with the way they are forcing anjali & didi ki saut concept on fans.Sleepy
& For God sake instead of giving justifications on twitter & media, work on your script & make is easy for viewers to understand anjali and her thoughts.
i watch this show for arhi and will watch for them but will not tolerate this arnav-anjali being leads drama and didi ki saut thing Sleepy
 
Thanks !
 
Agree...i just cant understand why they r trying to justify Anji's character!! these days i m finding difficult to understand only one person...that is Khushi!! they r making a Robot named Khushi whose emotions r hard to read now!! m tired yaar...
 
Still hoping they will start paying attention to ArHi's life...Living in hope ! otherwise Ta Ta Bye Bye though its heartbreakingBroken Heart
i feel the are sidelining khushi.
@ Red... WORD
& They ignored so many small yet important arhi moments coz of this anjali issue (e.g sharing bed ,devi mayya entry in their room etc) after that MU+kidnapping track this was the most important track for arhi.fans were waiting this from more than 1 year & what they are getting?
Obviously people are getting frustrated
They could have delayed this anjali track or arnav wooing khushi track.These two track can never work together.instead of feeling sympathy, people will hate anjali.
but as GH said dekhna hy toh dekho LOL What can we do.At the end Trp will be the decision maker


Edited by -Maha- - 19 July 2012 at 6:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopethisworkstrina2010Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet24

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan


<font color="#0000cc">So in the interview Daljeet was trying to justify that Anjali was upset to see Candles in her brother's room? Which indicates he is having a romantic moment with his wife??</font>
</div>
</em>
<font color="#0000cc">Well if you BARGE IN to the room of your married brother late at night, EXPECT rude shocks!</font>
<font color="#0000cc">As a married women HERSLEF... is she SERIOUSELY justifying a SISTER coming into her brothers room late at night without knocking when he has a wife?? Will SHE tolerate the same from her sister in law... IF she has one? If the answer is NO, then apply the same here! So why do you expect the audience to tolerate it?</font>
<em>
<font color="#0000cc">I think she is TOTALLY DELUDED just like Anjali! We ALL thought it was 100% RUDE!</font>


<div>I didnt like the interview at all Mandy ! what the hell?! an actress trying to win the hearts of the fans who r not interested in her...funny ! i laughed and got angry at the same time..
</strong>
<strong>
She was trying to justify her character but forgot that they didnt celebrate Khushi's B'day only for her happiness...And what did she say? ...u know Khushi!! why does she have problem with Khushi, a fictional character !? too much attitude...LOL

well Daljeet sounded so much silly in this interview...she was almost pleeding plsss lov me i m nt Bad...nd giving example of real life...hhaahha she made me laugh...u thhink u got the gud script thn why u r so tensed...lets do ur job nd take it in a sporting way...guys see thts why i admiar sanaya nd barun thy r avoid these social networking sites...honestly ppl some time gets too mean with thr words...its rlly nt required 2 keep bugging in...!!!..
Nd yess i m nt so much with this Di ka saut nd al...comeon Give me ARSHI...nd poolside Rabba ve i will give U TRPs anty...rofl...:p...


Edited by Krishyy808 - 19 July 2012 at 6:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hopethisworksarnavandkhushi1trina2010Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kyunki(because) reasons with pics

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: lostlove   Replies: 121   Views: 15392

lostlove 121 15392 31 March 2013 at 10:29am by ArshiNmaNervs
Reasons for why Today's episode=Wicked!!!

Author: LyssaPie   Replies: 2   Views: 1276

LyssaPie 2 1276 08 December 2011 at 2:14pm by LyssaPie
Upset

Author: bellasiva   Replies: 0   Views: 602

bellasiva 0 602 08 December 2011 at 10:19am by bellasiva
ASR reasons to hold/ manhandle Khushi

Author: chowna   Replies: 3   Views: 1457

chowna 3 1457 07 November 2011 at 9:36pm by .SublimeSaRun.
Aab Khushi Upset?

Author: Arnav4Khushi   Replies: 0   Views: 504

Arnav4Khushi 0 504 04 November 2011 at 6:54am by Arnav4Khushi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index