Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reasons why we are upset! (Page 7)

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah... I too am fed up! Just TIRED of the whole damned thing! I will watch for a 2-3 more weeks to see where this is going!

IF by any chance they MESS with the Rain sequence and bring Poojali's drama and tears into it... then I will just THROW UP!

Cant ARHI have ANY private moments?? Stop ramming Anjali down our throats! We dont watch the show for her!!

That is all I will say!

Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010Geet24MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

awesome post
I just dont know what to say
getting tired with the way they are forcing anjali & didi ki saut concept on fans.Sleepy
& For God sake instead of giving justifications on twitter & media, work on your script & make is easy for viewers to understand anjali and her thoughts.
i watch this show for arhi and will watch for them but will not tolerate this arnav-anjali being leads drama and didi ki saut thing Sleepy

Thanks !

Agree...i just cant understand why they r trying to justify Anji's character!! these days i m finding difficult to understand only one person...that is Khushi!! they r making a Robot named Khushi whose emotions r hard to read now!! m tired yaar...

Still hoping they will start paying attention to ArHi's life...Living in hope ! otherwise Ta Ta Bye Bye though its heartbreakingBroken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010OmNaMaSteOm-Maha-

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

the question is are they really acting blind to this feelings of fans?

yes..i think so Arshiya !!
They r experiencing the phenomena of a Mirage! nothing else...DKS and young audience of today's generation...r u kidding me?

Edited by Geet24 - 19 July 2012 at 6:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet24

I logged off after making the post coz i cant see myself being bashed...EmbarrassedLOL
Thank u guys for ur positive response...Hugm really tired of the craps!!

@ cyberspycoo : dear...i can understand what Anjali is feeling ! But Arnav didnt celebrate Khushi's B'day openly coz it will hurt Anjali... it was Anji's fault that she entered the room without knocking...no manner!! (not bashing Okay?!LOLAnd 2 days or whatever...i dont like it when she thinks that others should cry or think for her only leaving all the personal matters aside and thus Arnav let go of Khushi just after hurting her badly blaming her for what happened with Shyam & Anjali...Nah !
You can call me selfish but i wont mind ! I dont like anyone who comes between ArHi...m not hating Anjali yet...but i m hating the 'DKS concept' and thats y m not liking her...coz i love IPKKND & Arhi mainly...
I Wish I Never Heard the name Didi Ki Saut...Life was easy beforeOuch

Geet here u r 100% right... If she wants to avoid khushi why she enters her room? Wo bhi raat ko without knocking! Is mein koi shaq nahin!

trina2010Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
So in the interview Daljeet was trying to justify that Anjali was upset to see Candles in her brother's room? Which indicates he is having a romantic moment with his wife??

Well if you BARGE IN to the room of your married brother late at night, EXPECT rude shocks!

As a married women HERSLEF... is she SERIOUSELY justifying a SISTER coming into her brothers room late at night without knocking when he has a wife?? Will SHE tolerate the same from her sister in law... IF she has one? If the answer is NO, then apply the same here! So why do you expect the audience to tolerate it?

I think she is TOTALLY DELUDED just like Anjali! We ALL thought it was 100% RUDE!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 19 July 2012 at 6:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PotatoefreakhopethisworksvellainsaanGeet24trina2010incandescentOmNaMaSteOm

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Vry gud1...!!!
Nw its time 4 SANAYA to demand some better script 4 Khushi...!!
I m waiting vry patiently...bt thr is a limit of evrything...!!!
Why this justification through social sites...let the script 2 talk...!!!!

trina2010Geet24MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@Fari I never watched Geet. I did not know that the show was about a Bro sis relationship. I am sure most of the viewers are not aware of this .
IPK was promoted as a Mills and Boons kind love story and most of us loved that. We also read several articles including the one where the writer Ved Raj or something compared IPK with Mills and Boons stories. No one ever mentioned Anjali and her importance till now. Now ofcourse those who read M & B knows that they are love stories. Not bro sis relationship stories.
Suddenly Gul and team started talking about Anjali after Arhi marriage but then also they promised a loong redemption track after the MU gets over. After that Barun went away and we tolerated the kidnap track because we wanted the redemption cum romance track to start after ASRs return.
Now as soon as ASR is back the PH changed its tune and said that the track now is DIDI KI SAUT. Not only that they started giving us justifications, followed by threats and now direct attack through social networking sites. It's not our fault that we can't relate to this track. IPK has a different kind of fanbase . IPK is mostly loved by the younger generation of India and international vierwers because of the storyline promised to us from the beginning. They can't suddenly change the storyline now when we are attached to the show.
This is cheating. Gul we like you a lot and hope you don't do that with us. We want Arnav redeeming himself to Khushi in a more mature way. We want Khushi to try to come up with some plans with the help of Arnav to reveal Shyam in front of Anjali , NOT SACRIFICING HER LOVE TO BRING ARNAV ANJALI CLOSER.
We want a mature Modern love story of the leads , NOT DIDI KI SAUT.

Geet24OmNaMaSteOmChitraFincandescent

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

So in the interview Daljeet was trying to justify that Anjali was upset to see Candles in her brother's room? Which indicates he is having a romantic moment with his wife??

Well if you BARGE IN to the room of your married brother late at night, EXPECT rude shocks!

As a married women HERSLEF... is she SERIOUSELY justifying a SISTER coming into her brothers room late at night without knocking when he has a wife?? Will SHE tolerate the same from her sister in law... IF she has one? If the answer is NO, then apply the same here! So why do you expect the audience to tolerate it?

I think she is TOTALLY DELUDED just like Anjali! We ALL thought it was 100% RUDE!

I didnt like the interview at all Mandy ! what the hell?! an actress trying to win the hearts of the fans who r not interested in her...funny ! i laughed and got angry at the same time..

She was trying to justify her character but forgot that they didnt celebrate Khushi's B'day only for her happiness...And what did she say? ...u know Khushi!! why does she have problem with Khushi, a fictional character !? too much attitude...LOL

trina2010ChitraFOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top