Reasons why we are upset! (Page 6)

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
If the story goes towards DI KI SAUTAN or
Whatever that man called Gautam does
To ruin this show. I think I have lots
Of choice to watch. I will be done with this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Hi Geet 

I don't know what to say any more. Arnav is supposed to be torn between his wife and sis and here fans are getting torn between IPKKND and Didi Ki Saut. Ouch

They should have promoted the show as it is. I used to be a Geet fan and I visited Geet forum regularly.  I knew about this show when Four Lions first conceived it and there used to be discussions on Geet forum about it. That was way back in 2010 and back then the show didn't even have a name. It was just known as Four Lions' new show / dream project on SP. 

I was following the developments of the show. Although I was interested in it, I wasn't so keen on watching it until Sanaya auditioned for it. At that time various articles came out saying the show is titled Vaidehi. I decided to watch it after she was finalized. 

About a month or two before its launch, the title was changed to IPKKND.

Well the way I see it, the cvs always planned to show Anjali as an important character. Perhaps even more important than Khushi. The initial articles suggested the Anjali's character would be very important but later when they launched the show, they decided to promote it differently putting Arnav and Khushi in focus. But those articles came out before the show even started and not many people have read them. 

The reason is quite obvious. A show titled Didi Ki Saut would not work. After Didi Ki Saut, they changed it to Vaidehi but even that title was changed because IPKKND is a more appealing. They promoted it as a love story so that it grabs eyeballs. These are not my words. Gul, Nissar and others said it in various interviews.

They planned one thing but they promoted it as something else. In a way they played with viewers sentiments to sell their product. 

But the thing is, all of these interviews were posted in online sites. I doubt most of the trp audience are aware of these things. 

No one had any idea about Didi Ki Saut. We found out about Didi Ki Saut just before/after Arhi marriage and now they are saying it was always supposed to be Didi Ki Saut. Confused

They are now trying to pass it off as Didi Ki Saut and asking us to take it or leave it. What about those viewers who have no idea about Didi Ki Saut ?

People are not adjusting well with this change. The reason is simple, Anjali was never given so much importance in the show , particularly after Arhi marriage. If they wanted Didi Ki Saut to work maybe they should have focused on that from the beginning. 

I am also upset about the way Arhi's track is shaping up. I feel ASR and Khushi's characters are getting butchered with the poor scripting and sudden shift in tracks.

Sorry for ranting so much in your thread. 

They played with our emotions promising us a love-story and now giving us DKS, Fari !
Now, they are executing the plans but will they gain trp when people will finally feel that CVs r giving interest to Anjali and she is main lead...Nah...people watch IPKKND coz of ArHi...even my parents love Arhi...and thus IPKKND !! and none can be fooled for long...

PH is making mistake...i m gonna lose interest soon if Anjali craps r gonna be shown more...its heartbreaking to feel cheated by the cvs of the show which is heart & soul to me/us...

Feeling very low these days with the ways the track is going on !Ouch

Edited by Geet24 - 19 July 2012 at 5:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010incandescentspoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
agree with u... its not di ki saut..its ipkknd..cant even imagine watchin di ki saut!!! OMG

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
awesome post
I just dont know what to say
getting tired with the way they are forcing anjali & didi ki saut concept on fans.Sleepy
& For God sake instead of giving justifications on twitter & media, work on your script & make is easy for viewers to understand anjali and her thoughts.
i watch this show for arhi and will watch for them but will not tolerate this arnav-anjali being leads drama and didi ki saut thing Sleepy

Edited by -Maha- - 19 July 2012 at 5:43am

Mahi122Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

new promo info from facebook...don't know if true or not...Anjali tells Kushi - Arnav going away from me because of you just as Kushi was wearing red saree for Arnav !!! ...now what guyz...we cried so much...nothing changed...Cry
what the...?  if they are going to turn it to "didi ki sautan "  way , then it is better to end up the show...it is better than watching woh stupid "didi ki sautan"  storyAngry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Geet, Bang On Post!Clap

Like the track changing wasn't enough to irk us, the PH has decided to implement the Didi Ki Saut concept which Gul herself said was scrapped in the initial stages.. What really works for the show, no matter how much a whole lot deny is the lead pair of Barun and Sanaya.. Yes, we need all the other characters in the show and cannot focus completely on Sarun/Arhi all the time.. Their contribution to the story is necessary and will not be sidelined..

But, but, what made this show click? what really made us watch the show amongst a sea of other shows on TV? It is undoubtedly the chemistry of Sarun.. Thumbs Up  And their chemistry was and is hatke..  Donno why they are deviating now..  If they wanted to promote the show as Didi Ka Saut why didn't they do so? Why promote it as a love story?!?!! Grossly unfair!

Sorry for the rant dearie.. Embarrassed Like everyone else, i'm kinda pissed today .. We keep expecting and expecting and we end up disappointed..esp from the past few days.. Disapprove

This continues then there will be a fall in TRP's for sure.. people will resort to other shows sadly. Confused

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Let us face it the only time Anjali charater is bearable is when it was with Arnav or Khushi. May be the PH are screwing us. May be Daljeet wanted more space. Fine but not at the expense of Arnav or Khushi. I can understand why she wants more space because in 300 episodes she has not got 150 minutes of space. And in any case as an actress Daljeet can not be compared with Sanaya. Just look in Khushi feeling Arnav's absence... in her talking to herself in Kuch rishte ek ajeeb dor, and Daljeet  hum apke bina... 

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
the question is are they really acting blind to this feelings of fans?

Go to top