Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Just wrote my  mind...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Exactly. First they promoted IPK as a star crossed lovers story and now suddenly they are trying to force feed us DIDI ki SAUT.I mean both the concepts are poles apart.
OK DB asked for more screenspace. She can of course. But why would the PH agree to that? Did they think that the audience wants more Anjali. Anjali is OK as long as she is an important but supporting character like Payal , not the lead. Atleast we were never told before that she is going to be the lead.
Too much Rona dhona and it's never ending that's depressing and tiring at the same time. Anjali trying to cut her stomach, Anjali getting jealOus of her brother and SIL romance , Anjali thinking why her brother loves his wife more than her its all about Anjali.
Totally pissed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24OmNaMaSteOmChitraFspoorthi

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hi Geet 

I don't know what to say any more. Arnav is supposed to be torn between his wife and sis and here fans are getting torn between IPKKND and Didi Ki Saut. Ouch

They should have promoted the show as it is. I used to be a Geet fan and I visited Geet forum regularly.  I knew about this show when Four Lions first conceived it and there used to be discussions on Geet forum about it. That was way back in 2010 and back then the show didn't even have a name. It was just known as Four Lions' new show / dream project on SP. 

I was following the developments of the show. Although I was interested in it, I wasn't so keen on watching it until Sanaya auditioned for it. At that time various articles came out saying the show is titled Vaidehi. I decided to watch it after she was finalized. 

About a month or two before its launch, the title was changed to IPKKND.

Well the way I see it, the cvs always planned to show Anjali as an important character. Perhaps even more important than Khushi. The initial articles suggested the Anjali's character would be very important but later when they launched the show, they decided to promote it differently putting Arnav and Khushi in focus. But those articles came out before the show even started and not many people have read them. 

The reason is quite obvious. A show titled Didi Ki Saut would not work. After Didi Ki Saut, they changed it to Vaidehi but even that title was changed because IPKKND is  more appealing. They promoted it as a love story so that it grabs eyeballs. These are not my words. Gul, Nissar and others said it in various interviews.

They planned one thing but they promoted it as something else. In a way they played with viewers sentiments to sell their product. 

But the thing is, all of these interviews were posted in online sites. I doubt most of the trp audience are aware of these things. 

No one had any idea about Didi Ki Saut. We found out about this name just before/after Arhi marriage and now they are saying it was always supposed to be Didi Ki Saut. Confused

They are now trying to pass it off as Didi Ki Saut and asking us to take it or leave it. What about those viewers who have no idea about Didi Ki Saut ?

People are not adjusting well with this change. The reason is simple, Anjali was never given so much importance in the show , particularly after Arhi marriage. If they wanted Didi Ki Saut to work maybe they should have focused on that from the beginning. 

I am also upset about the way Arhi's track is shaping up. I feel ASR and Khushi's characters are getting butchered with the poor scripting and sudden shift in tracks.

Sorry for ranting so much in your thread. 

Edited by incandescent - 19 July 2012 at 5:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010Geet24OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicChitraFcocoatreespoorthi

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

new promo info from facebook...don't know if true or not...Anjali tells Kushi - Arnav going away from me because of you just as Kushi was wearing red saree for Arnav !!! ...now what guyz...we cried so much...nothing changed...Cry

Yeah saw that and probably it is true. WTH yaar. Now Khushi is going to distance herself from Arnav so that Poojali can be all touchy feely to her brother again. What a disgusting woman yaar. Brother can't spend time with his wife because Di feels left out. What kind of storyline is this? Arnav got kidnapped and Khushi saved him and in the process almost died and Di is not thinking about that. She does not have to. But everybody have to stop leaving their life because she can't believe her creepy hubby is actually a creep?
DB got Akshay and Deepali as her support system. Even CVs are in favour of DIDI ki SAUT. WTH is going on? We wanted a love story that's it. So far Arnav never cared for Khushi. Now that he is completely changed DB attacked them and Khushi is ready to sacrifice her love for Anjali. What CRAP.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Geet24OmNaMaSteOmChitraFspoorthi

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

new promo info from facebook...don't know if true or not...Anjali tells Kushi - Arnav going away from me because of you just as Kushi was wearing red saree for Arnav !!! ...now what guyz...we cried so much...nothing changed...Cry

Now what?! Khushi will leave Arnav for Poojali's happines...CryWhat crap?! ok ok...m ready ! CVs just dont give us DKS...i m ready for another separation just not for DKSDisapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChiccocoatreespoorthi

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Exactly. First they promoted IPK as a star crossed lovers story and now suddenly they are trying to force feed us DIDI ki SAUT.I mean both the concepts are poles apart.
OK DB asked for more screenspace. She can of course. But why would the PH agree to that? Did they think that the audience wants more Anjali. Anjali is OK as long as she is an important but supporting character like Payal , not the lead. Atleast we were never told before that she is going to be the lead.
Too much Rona dhona and it's never ending that's depressing and tiring at the same time. Anjali trying to cut her stomach, Anjali getting jealOus of her brother and SIL romance , Anjali thinking why her brother loves his wife more than her its all about Anjali.
Totally pissed.

Me too totally pissed Trina !
And now, if i feel that i am watching DKS instead of IPKKND, i will quit the only Indian Show i dared to watch!! will go to YT and search 'ArHi love scenes' !! will be happier then...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122trina2010spoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Very well said Geet!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent