India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reasons why we are upset! (Page 3)

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Just one thing is clear, that this show is most watched due to the unique love story of ArShi, not the constant crying of Anjali...wen she was Poojali, it was ok...but Poojali turning Roodali is too much!

I have nothing against Anjli/Daljeet...neither I hate her nor I like her...but my only problem is the sudden incorporation of the "Great DKS concept" in IPK...

I hope the CVs understand this before its too late! 

Great post dear...completely to the point!Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PotatoefreakGeet24trina2010ChitraFMrDarcyfanspoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Embarrassed I believe things will improve ...  I have to, otherwise I'll say goodby to the only Indian drama I watch x
ME TOO ...MY MOM SAID THAT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010Geet24OmNaMaSteOm

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Potatoefreak

Originally posted by naddiya26

dear can you give me link of the interview how i missed it?

please 

thx for it

by the way Anjali or Diljeet really made me laugh

she said she was sad to see candles lighten in his brother room , madam Anajli when you are not feeling well why you cook a sweet dish and walk to his room without knocking , sweet dish is 
made when you are happy . 

what to say she is saying not to hate her ?
but what all happen was ok 
she cooked sweet dish and walk to her brother room ,didnot knocked and enter , was it right . he cannot have space to be with his wife . if he was sitting talking to her or they sleeping was it good act 
By the way if Khushi had made Kheer for him "anjali must have said i am mourning and look at her she is making kheer 

what to say they way Diljeet is saying the way she was saying was making me laugh... 

by the way i only watch IPK fro Khushi and Arnav they will change the story line  they will kill my interest , as it is called cheating first you make audience   attached and then say all this .

i still cannot stop laughing ar Akash and Anjali 
PS if i  ever knew it was Anjali story i never bother to watched it , as from day one Khushi and Arnav was shown as the lead 

Edited by naddiya26 - 19 July 2012 at 6:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alpenliebetrina2010arshi_karishGeet24MrDarcyfancocoatreeChitraFOmNaMaSteOmanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
geet totally agree with you..
and I hope CV will get the answers from trp and and last wednesday and thursday the shw more di with his bro..
so what ws the result trp down with(as I heard) wedesday 2.9 and thrusday 2.8...
so I think they got the answers and now from this tuesday and wednesday once again they come up with ArHI and I think to build a love story we need some good story like...
I think in this show CV is going to show us that this ArHi love story there is two main people give more troubles and thy to separate them...but their love won't die...
one is his di and other one is his BIL...who will try to break their love..I think CV is going to give us these things..
I think more than any thing CV always think about trp and may be they give DB(anjali) some screan but that doesn't mean they will not give Khushi more screan..I think in coming epis their will be more ArHi moments...
case di is going to get upset case of all these for sure...
so nothing to worry I think so yaar case CV and channel need more trp than any thing...
so more than this DI and all they will think about ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOO

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
You have said it all Shree!!Thumbs Up

Geet24trina2010cocoatree

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
well said dear...

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Ok but tell me, what do u expect a woman like anjali to react to all what has happened in her life. And its only 2 days ago she came to know... Not 2 weeks, as we are seeing it...

And also as a side lead she had not enough screen time...

And that disgusting incest talk, that was going on her some days ago... Really unbelievable!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
i personally feel that Gul Khan needs to make an appereance to te forum only if she doent think like Gautam hegde about fans :DEKHNA HAI TO DEKHO.. i think she does care for us .. being a fan her many interview or whatever has made me think so.
i just want to show her the first page of this forum which says IPPKND is star crossed love story presenting a love hate relation between the two characters Arnav and Khushi. i want to show her the 4 promos which had literally blew us and made us go all ga ga.. i want to remind her the taqline of the show Nafrat Paas Ane Na De Mohobbat Door Jane Na De... i want to remind her that the characters were inspired from M&B. this was "supposed" to be a love story.. the two characters Arnav and Khushi and their journey with pain love hate and at the end how the love makes the mighty ASR fall for the girl he claimed to hate.. how the hate stopped Khushi from loving the man who almost ruined her and her family's life am i right or am i right? heck i am right!!

now.. from on where on earth did they show us anything that told us or even gave us a hint that it was all the way Didi Ki Saut? none of the promo told us that it was bro-sis bond and their story where the girl becomes the bro's love at the same time sis's saut? are they thinking that we are fools? do they think we have nothing to do thats why we watch this show? for their kind information tell them someone that the doctors.. engineers.. top students ..the perfect house wives..the teachers.. and all the respectful professional people no matter what happens brings the time out so that they can see the M&B romance.. they can see the love hate relation.. but after waiting for the hours.. thinking all the romantic possibilities what they get--------DIDI KI SAUT!

well then all the best with your DIDI KI SAUT!.. if i am watching this the its just because of Barun and Sanaya cause you guys have lost the charm of the show.. not only the charm of the characters

you were supposed to give us hot and bold redemption track whereas you brings a cheesy wooing track so that Anjali can feel jealous? you waste.. yes WASTE to show Anjali's crying and her confused feelings for brotherly love and husband love.. but i cant actually understand what is going on the lead's brain? i am not able to understand the feelings of the leads specially the female lead whereas i get to see half of the episode of crying Anjali forcefully! do you guys even care a bit what audience want?
why is it so difficult to give what you promised instead of saying this and that?
ASR in cupboard? what more left after the public bath? you forgot that the mighty ASR is M&B hero?
KKGSR forgets and forgives way to easily.. so much that i am confused what she wants? she was supposed to firm and strong and straight forward? again you forgot that she too was M&B heroine?
you are giving this teen age wooing track where as story was supposed to be passionate?

but again you guys dont care cause the writer itself says in a social networking site ...DEKHNA HAI TO DEKHO!! bravo!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PotatoefreakvellainsaanShweta_1Alpenliebetrina2010Geet24spoorthiChitraFincandescentOmNaMaSteOm-Maha-

Go to top