India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reasons why we are upset!

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
                     We were promised a love story which revolves between Arnav & Khushi...We were promised a Star-Crossed love story. So, we got ready for a rolar-coaster ride too! Witnessed & felt Love & Pain...Then 200th episodes completed and there came Gul Khan's RM interview saying how they planned a show Didi Ki Saut which revolves around the lives a man , his love of life and his sister...but they chnged the name to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...and there was storm in IPKKND forums with many topics with a question-----"So its not a love story but a story about Bro-Sis bond!?!" Thats when all these started...i think so!

The storm was blown out! Everything was okay again...we were forgetting that article with every passing minutes...

And then the Big Breaking new about Daljeet Bhanot's quitting IPKKND !! We were shocked coz we cant imagine someone else as Anjali excpt Daljeet...Again the forum was shaking!! Finally we got to know the reason behind her that dicission...Coz she was supposed to be the Main Lead of IPKKND (or better said DKS) BUT now with the change in the name of the show, her character has turned to a parallel lead !! and she was leaving coz she was upset with that...!! The atmosphere turned hot then only...Becoz we are ArHi fans who were promised a Beautiful Love-Story not a Uniques love story of Bother & Sister...

We got Daljeet back coz PH agreed to her conditions for getting more screen space...We were relieved coz we love the Anjali she portrayed ! A sweet, Kind woman though blindly in love her Creep Hubby !!!
                   We forgot about that news too...

And now after 2/3 months...the story writer of the show (a love story) mentioned that the show we were promised as a love story is actually a show on a weak woman and her brother whose sautan is her Sister-in-law and her brother's love of life...What the????

And that was the final blow...Most of us lost the last piece of patience coz we cant tolerate someone coming between ArHi who has become one of the most important part of our lives and we cant tolerate someone trying to ruin our own baby...They say the show is their baby !! but what they r not realising is that they r now almost ruing their own BABY...

There comes Daljeet Bhanot's RM video jutifying her character...There r already many posts regarding that video...so no comments...

So, now what i am trying to say is that we actually neither hate Anjali or Daljeet...What we hate is ----The Concept of the unnamed show Did Ki Show which CVs r applying in IPKKND and i cant imagine the result...

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110tester23komaltahsinnahoulamraji_1zaarasquareAYSHSMARTIEZsangeeta230811GUMJANDImastiSanayaPotatoefreakJeevitha.Psj07FFFanNowsheenShopnilacraziefanbabli0204TabassumRAce11dramasarangersrishipraprincessVVSuchita2012ma-nishadahopethisworksarshi1986HopeleslyInLovearnavandkhushi1heavenspiritEmerald-Mahi122PiscineMolitorSaraJLFBANUmitrabhuyansami_qtmelfnsjyotika20-Ray-samin6-Rimsha-sizzlesAlpenliebeOlive_Rosenature-loverAmazingAmyNightingale...nehusashhhNa1na-.Pearl.-Shweta_1JaponicavellainsaanDaRkPrInCeSsLuv_isnt_classylolly143piggiesanja_herevelanginisree07_Dazzling_smashitupRaadhiyaaagmsksamanthanaNi1234arshi_karishabracadabratrina2010Sidda8Akanksha-SaJanLuv14-Maha-PSharadanaddiya26OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaanu17OnepoundChicChitraFincandescentMrDarcyfanMephistococoatreetvpal007...OohLaLa...pieryrosesilvia1999spoorthiFairyLiquidSoap_TheJoker--Rehnuma-

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28mitrabhuyanGeet24pieryroseMrDarcyfanspoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
i m totally fed up  with thisConfused

ges !! but she jusifiedStern Smile..but i m Ouch no wordsStern Smile

Edited by archanakamaraj - 19 July 2012 at 2:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-mitrabhuyanGeet24OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanspoorthi

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
So, now what i am trying to say is that we actually neither hate Anjali or Daljeet...What we hate is ----The Concept of the unnamed show Did Ki Show which CVs r applying in IPKKND and i cant imagine the result...

agree with u geetThumbs Up
loved the way u have explained, can't add more
even i am fed up totally

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinhopethisworksAcnavneilmitrabhuyanGeet24MrDarcyfancocoatreeOmNaMaSteOm

sami_qt Goldie
sami_qt
sami_qt

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Well said... PH needs to make up their mind...

N stop confusing us

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanGeet24MrDarcyfanspoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I love Daljeet.
But I don't think I want a show with so much rhona-dhona yaar.Cry
Like the ASR-Khushi nhok jhok.
That is what got me hooked to the showBig smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28MizchiefmakerTabassumRhopethisworksarshi1986mitrabhuyantrina2010gogumapiggieGeet24cocoatreespoorthiMrDarcyfanMephistoOmNaMaSteOm

TabassumR Senior Member
TabassumR
TabassumR

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

We are also upset because we have a borderline disturbing attachment with everything about this show. But this will pass, until the next storm Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4evermitrabhuyantrina2010Geet24MrDarcyfanspoorthi

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Yeah... I too am fed up! Just TIRED of the whole damned thing! I will watch for a 2-3 more weeks to see where this is going!

IF by any chance they MESS with the Rain sequence and bring Poojali's drama and tears into it... then I will just THROW UP!

Cant ARHI have ANY private moments?? Stop ramming Anjali down our throats! We dont watch the show for her!!

That is all I will say!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinAce11TabassumRhopethisworksprincessVVMahi122mitrabhuyanjyotika20vellainsaannature-loverGeet24trina2010ChitraFtvpal007cocoatreespoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top