Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Stop! For Heaven's sake!! (Page 5)

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheanuzz

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahashivji

good post really yaar ppl are behaving immatured these days the bashers are increasing wonder what they want.

We are being made fun of in IF and across other social sites! Really sad because of the immaturity of some people!!
zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Exactly thats i wanted to say
i luv u for making this post
also she is a human who can raise her voice nd they all r such gud frnds
it would be hurting Daljeet that people r sending her hate mails despite knowing that her character is not negative like abhaas whose character is negative :/
even though daljeet would had left some other actress would had been potraying anjali nd this track would still come even if we like to belive or not but its such a shame that people r mixing anjali nd daljeet .i would like to only say that people for god sake daljeet is real while anjali is only a fictional character .it is so insensitive of those people who r sending her hate mail.its ridiculous.Isn't we knew that when shyam would be exposed then anjali would be behaving like this ? i agree that she is given more lime light than Arhi but it is only because she has been given a jhatka that her husband whom she considered as god was a cheat nd lusty so its possible for her to react like this way nd above all she is pregnant too so more than her emotions its due to her hormonal changes she is reacting like this.nd believe me when she would know the truth about shyam then she would be the most guilty one.Isn't we should give some time for anjali to recover frm her shock ?

P.S i want to ask if whatever happened with anjali happened to u then what would u do ?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheanuzz

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohakhan59

Exactly thats i wanted to say
i luv u for making this post
also she is a human who can raise her voice nd they all r such gud frnds
it would be hurting Daljeet that people r sending her hate mails despite knowing that her character is not negative like abhaas whose character is negative :/
even though daljeet would had left some other actress would had been potraying anjali nd this track would still come even if we like to belive or not but its such a shame that people r mixing anjali nd daljeet .i would like to only say that people for god sake daljeet is real while anjali is only a fictional character .it is so insensitive of those people who r sending her hate mail.its ridiculous.Isn't we knew that when shyam would be exposed then anjali would be behaving like this ? i agree that she is given more lime light than Arhi but it is only because she has been given a jhatka that her husband whom she considered as god was a cheat nd lusty so its possible for her to react like this way nd above all she is pregnant too so more than her emotions its due to her hormonal changes she is reacting like this.nd believe me when she would know the truth about shyam then she would be the most guilty one.Isn't we should give some time for anjali to recover frm her shock ?

P.S i want to ask if whatever happened with anjali happened to u then what would u do ?  

Thanks a ton and hope there are more posts to drive home the point to these immature bashers!!

Go to top