India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Stop! For Heaven's sake!! (Page 3)

jeenia123 IF-Rockerz
jeenia123
jeenia123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
agree. very good and needed post... I had joined this forum just for ipk. but now i feel why did i? i was happy before waiting for each episode of the show. but here is totally negetivity. when Khushi was annoying ASR, at that time for Khushi. now for Anjali. why don't people understand. in one way she has lost her complete world.. how can she calm down so easily? she has lost her husband, whom she loves like hell and who never showed that there is another woman in his life... she is not getting complete attention from her brother as he is busy in getting her own wife. and above all she is pregnant... so how can we expect practically her to be calm and sit on side. oh people, pl be mature, its reel life not rel life. if there is no drama and just love scenes of ARSHI, will it work??????? no ways...

Please give time to PH to give a ground to people for lying down the story...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheanuzzbepatient

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Originally posted by sheanuzz

What is wrong with all of us!!
Are we so crazy for Arhi romance that we are losing all sense of right and wrong?

I am not sorry for this post but please comment only if you are polite!

Exactly !!!!!!!!   I think many of us are not thinking straight !  We are really getting so deeply involved into arshi so much so that fictional drama is appearing real !  Daljeet is right to be upset because she is getting hate mails.  If it was only posts on the net etc then it was fine.  But abusing her personally ???  how dare we do that ?  She is not responsible for the story.. FULLSTOP.. !!!! I dont think the CVs will change the story at the whim and fancy of the actors. 

She is playing a char in pain and doing it so well.  I really think she has tremendous acting capability and it is really being put to test now in these emotional scenes.  In fact I applaud the entire IPKKND team of actors for their wonderful potrayal of their roles.  Each one is doing justice to their roles and we need to see beyond arshi for enjoying all their acting skills.  

Humble request if you are not happy with the track post your feelings in IF but please dont attack the actors themselves.

Thanks for your comment! Actually I imagined myself in her shoes and wondered if I deserved to be hated for doing my job! Like you mentioned the story is written by someone else and she is just doing a wonderful job! I love this team and the show to bits and that is why the post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatient

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeenia123

agree. very good and needed post... I had joined this forum just for ipk. but now i feel why did i? i was happy before waiting for each episode of the show. but here is totally negetivity. when Khushi was annoying ASR, at that time for Khushi. now for Anjali. why don't people understand. in one way she has lost her complete world.. how can she calm down so easily? she has lost her husband, whom she loves like hell and who never showed that there is another woman in his life... she is not getting complete attention from her brother as he is busy in getting her own wife. and above all she is pregnant... so how can we expect practically her to be calm and sit on side. oh people, pl be mature, its reel life not rel life. if there is no drama and just love scenes of ARSHI, will it work??????? no ways...

Thanks Jeena and hope things will get better for Daljeet! Been seeing this from more than 2 weeks now and today's post to her hubby took the cake! 

I wonder if we deserve to see a show like IPK and also the hardwork of this team looking at some of the posts here!

bepatient

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
very much needed post.. why people are not understanding the difference between reel and real character. Anjali has done justification to her character. Daljeet just voiced her opinion. feel the difference. getting annoyed with anjali character and bashing sending hate messages to Daljeet is not civilized manners.. no offence to anyone. 

sheanuzz

jeenia123 IF-Rockerz
jeenia123
jeenia123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Thanks Jeena and hope things will get better for Daljeet! Been seeing this from more than 2 weeks now and today's post to her hubby took the cake! 

I wonder if we deserve to see a show like IPK and also the hardwork of this team looking at some of the posts here!

ya. i too read. pleople are requesting to Shaleen to take her on a leave... what the hell is it? how can they mix her real life with reel life? are PH people mad? don't they know right or wrong???? i think these people don't deserve to say themselves fans of ipk...

sheanuzz

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika45

very much needed post.. why people are not understanding the difference between reel and real character. Anjali has done justification to her character. Daljeet just voiced her opinion. feel the difference. getting annoyed with anjali character and bashing sending hate messages to Daljeet is not civilized manners.. no offence to anyone. 

I think people are losing it ... we all need to chill and take a step back!! Getting to all I thinkSmile
sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

HAve serious doubts about the love for the show!! More about proving right and wrong!

ya. i too read. pleople are requesting to Shaleen to take her on a leave... what the hell is it? how can they mix her real life with reel life? are PH people mad? don't they know right or wrong???? i think these people don't deserve to say themselves fans of ipk...

starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumeeta

What you are saying is actually true...We should be sensible enough to separate the fiction from reality..Don't turn ungraceful girls and don't act childish...be detached to some extent...
all these stars are simple hearted people like most of you may be and any bashing affects them/their motivation...Daljeet is such a fabulous girl...what an artist..and whatever shez doing is just coz story demands so...

And don't forget girls ..if there wont be negative characters/ villians/vamps alll sttories will go like this:

EK THA RAJA, EK THI RANI...DONO MAR GAYE KHATAM KAHANI...

Thanks for chipping in! Your last line had me in splitsROFL Why don't you make a post with that heading! Will drive some sense in this forum!
ROFLROFLROFL
EK THA RAJA, EK THI RANI...DONO MAR GAYE KHATAM KAHANI...

Go to top