Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Stop! For Heaven's sake!!

sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
What is wrong with all of us!!

Such hatred for a real person because of a fictional character! Daljeet/Anjali

We bash her, send her hate mails and even try to involve her real life husband to step in to make her see sense!

Making posts that she is the lead or that the other leads are being sidelined... from where did we even get this idea? Did anyone even mention it?

In the show, she is the most effected with all that has happened in her life. She is an expectant mother alone without the father of the child around and she does not know any of the truth. 

As you are mixing reel with real, here are a couple of questions for you -

Will we be so insensitive if the above happened to one of our own?
Will we find fault with her if she is insecure without her husband?
Will we find fault if she is trying to hold on to one other person she has loved all her life at this juncture?

Till now, she has always been this pillar of support for Khushi and Payal during difficult times.

Is it too much to ask for the support of her family when her own life is shattered and in shambles?

Are we so crazy for Arhi romance that we are losing all sense of right and wrong?

Please understand that we need to separate reel from real and at this point we are hitting rock bottom.

I love IPK too! Actually to the point of it becoming an addiction! But I draw the line

To separate fictional characters from real people. For me Daljeet is real and Anjali is fictional.

Same goes for Barun and Sanaya. 

They are acting roles but we seem to forget that!!

I am not sorry for this post but please comment only if you are polite!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

did not like her interview today - the way she said - you know Kushi - I don't want her to compete with the character...so I am upset...
sami_qt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Good post...

The forum needs to calm down...

*ice bucks for every one*
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

did not like her interview today - the way she said - you know Kushi - I don't want her to compete with the character...so I am upset...

Not sure of what interview you are talking of! Let me tell you that they all are great friends and she has her right to her opinion outside the show... incidentally Khushi is fictional and Daljeet is real...
Originally posted by: sheanuzz

Not sure of what interview you are talking of! Let me tell you that they all are great friends and she has her right to her opinion outside the show... incidentally Khushi is fictional and Daljeet is real...

kool... :)... I have my own opinion but I respect yours...
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u thank u thank u very much for this post ppl hv gone crazy yaar!
The things they t writing r just insensitive!
And rude!
Love u for making this post!
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

kool... :)... I have my own opinion but I respect yours...

Exactly... Daljeet is also a person like me and has an opinion... can we respect hers?
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayli_sarun

Thank u thank u thank u very much for this post ppl hv gone crazy yaar!
The things they t writing r just insensitive!
And rude!
Love u for making this post!

It is getting too much ... to the point of becoming the laughing stock of the other forums!! Thanks for appreciating😊
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami_qt

Good post...

The forum needs to calm down...

*ice bucks for every one*

Thanks
Originally posted by: sheanuzz

Exactly... Daljeet is also a person like me and has an opinion... can we respect hers?

oye you said comment only if you mean to be polite...I can feel hot air blowing out of your nostrils man...am not one of the people who send her any mails...and I respect everyone's opinion...but I have my own opinion...nyways am outta here man...😆