Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi's pregnant pause-Article by Colors

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Siddhi's pregnant pause-Colors' Article

"Initially when I was told about this development, I felt very weird about graduating to this kind of a role in the show "

The ordeals of the Chopra family don't seem to be ending anytime soon. Even after the discovery by Siddhi that Rohit is alive, Kunal is nowhere closer to being set free by the court of law. Add to that Richa's determination to keep Siddhi away from Kunal and Kunal's own brother's extra marital affair, and we have a bouquet of problems enough to last them a lifetime. But in all of this, there is a ray of good hope that Siddhi and Kunal are expecting to be parents soon. This might be good news for Siddhi, but is it the same with Keerti, who plays Siddhi in the show?

When we asked Keerti about her pregnancy on the show, she said that everyone in the Chopra family is very happy to hear this good news about their beloved son and daughter in law. But quiz her about playing an expectant mommy at such a youg age (after all, she's still a student in her last year), and she reveals, "Initially when I was told about this development, I felt very weird about graduating to this kind of a role in the show, but my directors were very helpful as they guided me initially about how to play an expectant mom."

And what about her cast members? Keerti says,"Alka Aminji, who plays my mother in law on screen, is like a mother to me in real life too! In fact, I call her 'Maa' on the sets too. She explained a lot of things to me about how to act convincingly about such a tender state and I absorbed that to be convincing in my portrayal."

So Keerti is not letting her on screen pregnancy 'weigh' her down. And she does seem to have a supportive cast to help her with such a big responsibility. Now what remains to be seen is how Keerti deals with the situation once the fruit of her labour, i.e, the child comes along.

Link :

http://colors.in.com/in/news/siddhis-pregnant-pause-101.html

Edited by --Udhay-- - 19 July 2012 at 1:50am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mytriashuSniharikasinalmochas156neha_siddhiDeepShadowDrivemecracypalzsparadigm--AiSha--amul_knGayathri_MSKrainbowgirlAnkitaKaranarunima_LUIT-Hima-suruchiprityAditi147SwastikAshNi-Rojaa-stuti123su369sandy118_RiDdHiAloof.norzarAkkiLuvsCOLORS

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
So now we should balme Alka Amin for all the spiderwoman stunts she has been doing!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrimochas156_Neetu_Popo.nancy1996-Hima-rainbowgirlAnkitaKaran-MariaMars-jay_bpm--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Chitts - May be Yes!! ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Chitts - May be Yes!! ROFLROFLROFL
Hey you supporting the cause on FB and Twitter right?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Chitts - No, I didnt know!! What am I supposed to do yaar??
mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Such a sweet girl Keerti. Had to cry so many times playing role of  Siddhi . I believe she will do total justice to the role of mother and Siddhi will be a very very sweet and cute mother of cute child/children. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi_Neetu_AnkitaKaransandy118_RiDdHi-Rojaa-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
So yesterday people were worried about KN not doing a mother role and today we get this ?????WinkWinkWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Drivemecracyparadigmnancy1996rainbowgirlstuti123

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Wow...I'm surprised to know Keerti is still studying. Does anyone know how old she is in real life?

Pregnancy pause..lol..I sometimes forget she is pregnant in the show until Kunal mouths some dialogue referring to the baby.

Edited by DeepShadow - 19 July 2012 at 3:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156nancy1996chitsssrainbowgirl-Hima-AnkitaKaran

Go to top