Thanks so much!  Hug

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

ja ayushi rockerz bann gai????Shockedkab kaha kaise????and mujhe pata hi nahi chala!!!!LOLLOLsorry ji...congo shongo ayushi...keep spamming !!!!Wink
I never get to open a thread for ayushi yaar...i mean wo dazzler bhi bani thi to i didnt get to knowROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL
Bann gayyi! Spam kr kr ke! Thank you so much sweetheartHug
Loool.. Tu itni busy rehti hai spamming mein that you dont get to know only! LOL
Pagal!
ROFLROFLdat is nt d reason re.its ur fault.u always get promotd at d wrong tymROFLdazzler jab bani tab i was out of station and dis tym ur galti dat u didnt inform meROFLROFL

Lool! Its the reason yr! Psht! I got promoted at the wrong time? I got promoted on Priyanka Chopra's birthday btw! Lol! Haawww,,, No I didn't. You got busy at the wrong time!  :P
Yeah that time you were out of station but iss baar toh nahi thi na! And this time its my galti that I didn't inform you? Achha di.. Post bhi mein karoon, rockerz bhi main banoon, inform bhi main karoon, sab kuchh main hu karoongi kya! If you take it as your duty then you must see to it and follow on whose turning what so its ur galti that you didn't do so! And its okay yaar, Shibz did it for me! I love you both immensely  Hug
Actually, when I commented on Sheetal's dazzler post, I thought of telling you but then I thought it was lame and I felt embarrased so I didn't say. I was waiting to see how much you loove me! Lol!  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
@ayushi ja u had cmmntd on sheetal's thread?i missd it or else pata chal jata naLOL
Yup Shibz opend d thread mere taraf seBig smileluv u shibz..waise shibz ji ur treat is lft rmbr na???arre ayu i hav a reason dis tym too..last tym i was out of station and dis tym my xams are goin onLOLand luk at me,spamming hereROFL

shibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
aww..congo Ayushi Hug Partynearly everyone on this forum is getting promotion so soonCoolClapLOL

shibz

AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

@ayushi ja u had cmmntd on sheetal's thread?i missd it or else pata chal jata naLOL
Yup Shibz opend d thread mere taraf seBig smileluv u shibz..waise shibz ji ur treat is lft rmbr na???arre ayu i hav a reason dis tym too..last tym i was out of station and dis tym my xams are goin onLOLand luk at me,spamming hereROFL

Yeah I had! You so missed it or else you'd know na! Haha its ok!  :D
Yeah she did. Aww yup!  <3 Psht! Abhi bhi reason hai? OMG! You've exams going on? Seriously. Which class? Yeah! You've exams going on and look at you, spamming here!  LOL
Kuchh nhi ho sakta tera, get off here and study! Good luck. Do well!

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

ja ayushi rockerz bann gai????Shocked kab kaha kaise????and mujhe pata hi nahi chala!!!!LOLLOL sorry ji...congo shongo ayushi...keep spamming !!!!Wink 
I never get to open a thread for ayushi yaar...i mean wo dazzler bhi bani thi to i didnt get to knowROFLROFL
i was expecting ur thread yaarLOL.. wo toh raat ko hi bani thi Rockerz..subah maine forum check kiya...koi thread nahi tha tumhara toh maine banadiyaROFL
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

ja ayushi rockerz bann gai????Shocked kab kaha kaise????and mujhe pata hi nahi chala!!!!LOLLOL sorry ji...congo shongo ayushi...keep spamming !!!!Wink 
i was expecting ur thread yaarLOL.. wo toh raat ko hi bani thi Rockerz..subah maine forum check kiya...koi thread nahi tha tumhara toh maine banadiyaROFL

Did I tell you I love you, if not them I LOVE YOU SO MUCH  Hug
Wait while I think of something very cute to write to you for making this simple yet sweet congratulatory post for me! I'm touched, to say the least! Thanks!  Embarrassed
I'm just thinking of the words to tell you how I feel and how I wanna thank you and how much Ily!  <33

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Originally posted by shibz

Did I tell you I love you, if not them I LOVE YOU SO MUCH  Hug
Wait while I think of something very cute to write to you for making this simple yet sweet congratulatory post for me! I'm touched, to say the least! Thanks!  Embarrassed
I'm just thinking of the words to tell you how I feel and how I wanna thank you and how much Ily!  <33
m honoredEmbarrassed u still thinking?LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index