shibz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lol...sorry yaar a bit late😆 but still.. A big CONGO on being Rockerz Finally after this much mehnat!! kab se intezar kar rahi thi nai?😉😆

Keep Rocking!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
ja ayushi rockerz bann gai????😲 kab kaha kaise????and mujhe pata hi nahi chala!!!!😆😆 sorry ji...congo shongo ayushi...keep spamming !!!!😉 
I never get to open a thread for ayushi yaar...i mean wo dazzler bhi bani thi to i didnt get to know🤣🤣
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congo Ayushi

Sreeja, dont worry - u can make a thread for her when she become a Sizzler
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

ja ayushi rockerz bann gai????😲 kab kaha kaise????and mujhe pata hi nahi chala!!!!😆😆 sorry ji...congo shongo ayushi...keep spamming !!!!😉 

I never get to open a thread for ayushi yaar...i mean wo dazzler bhi bani thi to i didnt get to know🤣🤣

ROFL  ðŸ¤£
Bann gayyi! Spam kr kr ke! Thank you so much sweetheart ðŸ¤—
Loool.. Tu itni busy rehti hai spamming mein that you dont get to know only!  ðŸ˜†
Pagal!
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

Congo Ayushi

hahaha hpe so i wil get 2 noe abt it dn😉

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

Congo Ayushi

Thanks so much  ðŸ¤—

Pssht -____- A sizzler.. Lol! I hope that happens in this lifetime!  ðŸ˜†
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

ROFL 🤣
Bann gayyi! Spam kr kr ke! Thank you so much sweetheart🤗
Loool.. Tu itni busy rehti hai spamming mein that you dont get to know only! 😆
Pagal!

🤣🤣dat is nt d reason re.its ur fault.u always get promotd at d wrong tym🤣dazzler jab bani tab i was out of station and dis tym ur galti dat u didnt inform me🤣🤣

Thanks so much!  ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

🤣🤣dat is nt d reason re.its ur fault.u always get promotd at d wrong tym🤣dazzler jab bani tab i was out of station and dis tym ur galti dat u didnt inform me🤣🤣

Lool! Its the reason yr! Psht! I got promoted at the wrong time? I got promoted on Priyanka Chopra's birthday btw! Lol! Haawww,,, No I didn't. You got busy at the wrong time!  :P
Yeah that time you were out of station but iss baar toh nahi thi na! And this time its my galti that I didn't inform you? Achha di.. Post bhi mein karoon, rockerz bhi main banoon, inform bhi main karoon, sab kuchh main hu karoongi kya! If you take it as your duty then you must see to it and follow on whose turning what so its ur galti that you didn't do so! And its okay yaar, Shibz did it for me! I love you both immensely  ðŸ¤—
Actually, when I commented on Sheetal's dazzler post, I thought of telling you but then I thought it was lame and I felt embarrased so I didn't say. I was waiting to see how much you loove me! Lol!  ðŸ˜†
sreeja_rox thumbnail
@ayushi ja u had cmmntd on sheetal's thread?i missd it or else pata chal jata na😆
Yup Shibz opend d thread mere taraf se😃luv u shibz..waise shibz ji ur treat is lft rmbr na???arre ayu i hav a reason dis tym too..last tym i was out of station and dis tym my xams are goin on😆and luk at me,spamming here🤣