Sensational South

India-Forums

   
Sensational South
Sensational South

Thullatha Manam Thullum Mokka Sangam (Page 34)

tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Joined: 10 October 2010
Posts: 6583

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

Lazy witty catty me milky yahan hoon ...ROFL
watching mahadev live on net romote is transfered to my father so other option for me Cry
sighting sighting mr lord shiva LOLLOLLOL paathu mrs shiva samy eyes kutingsLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
HI Tin ka...
epidi irukeenga,,,Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 3353

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
TInu nan poiyum poiyum antha gurmeet tuka paduven never ConfusedDisapproveROFL

nan Vishnu Bhagavanuku vena paduren ,enna avar than epa parthallum thongiruvar idiot fellow AngryOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Joined: 10 October 2010
Posts: 6583

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

HI Tin ka...
epidi irukeenga,,,Smile
im fine dear ,how ru n howz life hope itz rocking

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen-ProudGCian-

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 3353

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by tintinu

Originally posted by vanadhi

Lazy witty catty me milky yahan hoon ...ROFL
watching mahadev live on net romote is transfered to my father so other option for me Cry
sighting sighting mr lord shiva LOLLOLLOL paathu mrs shiva samy eyes kutingsLOLLOLLOL

Lord shiv is Fatherly figure (no not in that meaning as u meant )LOL
me anchored for Lord Krishna Wink. But he died 5000 years before Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintinu

Originally posted by AmeTz

HI Tin ka...
epidi irukeenga,,,Smile
im fine dear ,how ru n howz life hope itz rocking

yep ka..rocking as like u said...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Joined: 10 October 2010
Posts: 6583

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

TInu nan poiyum poiyum antha gurmeet tuka paduven never ConfusedDisapproveROFL

nan Vishnu Bhagavanuku vena paduren ,enna avar than epa parthallum thongiruvar idiot fellow AngryOuchLOL
milkyyyAngry how could uuu forget our maan tooo badAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Joined: 10 October 2010
Posts: 6583

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by vanadhi

ROFL
Originally posted by tintinu

Originally posted by vanadhi

Lazy witty catty me milky yahan hoon ...ROFL
watching mahadev live on net romote is transfered to my father so other option for me Cry
sighting sighting mr lord shiva LOLLOLLOL paathu mrs shiva samy eyes kutingsLOLLOLLOL

Lord shiv is Fatherly figure (no not in that meaning as u meant )LOL
me anchored for Lord Krishna Wink. But he died 5000 years before Broken Heart
ru sure he died b4 5000yrsLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiSweetyGreen

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Keraliya Sauhrida Sangam Dec 5- Dec 11~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: verisimilitude   Replies: 519   Views: 15785

verisimilitude 519 15785 12 December 2011 at 12:31pm by avivakirk
Pondatti Cuty Sweety Sangam | 5th Dec to 12th Dec

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: alaipayuthey   Replies: 1197   Views: 29649

alaipayuthey 1197 29649 10 December 2011 at 1:46am by _Manpreet_
||Pondati Cuty Sweety sangam Nov 28-Dec 4||Opt 501

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83

Author: quit   Replies: 657   Views: 16283

quit 657 16283 05 December 2011 at 11:51am by alaipayuthey
||Pondati Cuty Sweety sangam Nov 28-Dec 4||Opt 501

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: verisimilitude   Replies: 1193   Views: 24147

verisimilitude 1193 24147 01 December 2011 at 4:16am by quit
||voda voda sangam week 28-30||-operation 402 1st

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61

Author: iswaryaraj   Replies: 484   Views: 9940

iswaryaraj 484 9940 28 November 2011 at 11:58am by verisimilitude

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index