Sensational South

India-Forums

   
Sensational South
Sensational South

Thullatha Manam Thullum Mokka Sangam (Page 19)

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 06 September 2010
Posts: 16318

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintinu

Originally posted by harhem

vanakam vanakam kannugala...
vanakammm entha side theresa n andha side yaaruLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
hey theresa.. haritha here... welcome ,... nangellam pazhangala members.. intha ravusuvin one of the akka..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13538

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

vanakam vanakam kannugala...


Hi Haritha didi.. long time no see..Hug
tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Joined: 10 October 2010
Posts: 6583

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by tintinu

yap finally i chaNged my maaneet siggy LOLLOLLOL i just love this sanp that too DD EmbarrassedWink


Yes akka its so cute still..Tongue Billa 2 yean ungalukku pidikalaya why ippadi crying..LOL romba neraya action scenes mathapadi Thala was rocking in his usual style and Yuvan songs superb..Big smile
u like  the film Dead only one song i ilke Smile cinematography was good even villain where handsomeEmbarrassed
but storyyy LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
@kuppus...
thambi nee nallla varuva...Sleepy
enna 12th mudichitu college poreengala nu keatean pa...

@akka...
GC fans ellam ranking Mission la unnum illa ka..But last 4 months'ah romba nimathiya irukoam..Wink
though our hero s n 4...he s NO1 for us na... no1 can compete his acting...phew...LOL
pipe adila sanda poaduraa chinna pullaiga kedaiyaathu ka naanga...
v r koolCool lik our hero ka..
btw..haan Maan scenes mattum download paani paapean...Tongue
neenga...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13538

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz


o apidiyanga ka...LOL
btw itha forum'ah apidi unnum kashta pattu kandu pidikala ka...Wink


Oh ok Ammu dear eppadiyo nee vandhathaey santhosham ma..Big smile Tabu unakku theriyum pola..Smile Very nice me too like Jyothika but naan theevira Ash and Rajini rasigai..Wink All the best for ur getting good job in best company dear..Smile
SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13538

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintinu

Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by tintinu

yap finally i chaNged my maaneet siggy LOLLOLLOL i just love this sanp that too DD EmbarrassedWink


Yes akka its so cute still..Tongue Billa 2 yean ungalukku pidikalaya why ippadi crying..LOL romba neraya action scenes mathapadi Thala was rocking in his usual style and Yuvan songs superb..Big smile
u like  the film Dead only one song i ilke Smile cinematography was good even villain where handsomeEmbarrassed
but storyyy LOL


Which is tat lucky song u liked??LOL I liked all the songs..Tongue and i know there is no logic in tat story just enjoyed seeing Thala avlo thaan..Wink
tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Joined: 10 October 2010
Posts: 6583

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Originally posted by tintinu

Originally posted by harhem

vanakam vanakam kannugala...
vanakammm entha side theresa n andha side yaaruLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
hey theresa.. haritha here... welcome ,... nangellam pazhangala members.. intha ravusuvin one of the akka..LOL
@ bold i dn't understand dearConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by AmeTz


o apidiyanga ka...LOL
btw itha forum'ah apidi unnum kashta pattu kandu pidikala ka...Wink


Oh ok Ammu dear eppadiyo nee vandhathaey santhosham ma..Big smile Tabu unakku theriyum pola..Smile Very nice me too like Jyothika but naan theevira Ash and Rajini rasigai..Wink All the best for ur getting good job in best company dear..Smile

yep..thabu inga varuvaala...antha dog enta sonathey illa...Ouch me too joe big fan...Aftr GC lite'ah joe 'va maranthutean..Tongue..coz she left acting na...Thalaivar 'ah yaaruku than pidikaathu...ha ha..Big smile
haan ka..waiting 4 core company...1 day oru job ku poitu veetla paarents ku satisfy aagaleanu relieve aaiyuteanOuch...core company kaaga waiting...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Keraliya Sauhrida Sangam Dec 5- Dec 11~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: verisimilitude   Replies: 519   Views: 15516

verisimilitude 519 15516 12 December 2011 at 12:31pm by avivakirk
Pondatti Cuty Sweety Sangam | 5th Dec to 12th Dec

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: alaipayuthey   Replies: 1197   Views: 29220

alaipayuthey 1197 29220 10 December 2011 at 1:46am by _Manpreet_
||Pondati Cuty Sweety sangam Nov 28-Dec 4||Opt 501

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83

Author: quit   Replies: 657   Views: 16136

quit 657 16136 05 December 2011 at 11:51am by alaipayuthey
||Pondati Cuty Sweety sangam Nov 28-Dec 4||Opt 501

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: verisimilitude   Replies: 1193   Views: 23905

verisimilitude 1193 23905 01 December 2011 at 4:16am by quit
||voda voda sangam week 28-30||-operation 402 1st

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61

Author: iswaryaraj   Replies: 484   Views: 9817

iswaryaraj 484 9817 28 November 2011 at 11:58am by verisimilitude

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index