Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tintinu

appadaπŸ₯± mittai after a looong time ur ash learnt another step or say danceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly all becoz of ur choreography steps she learnt and now u will see her doing many steps..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tintinu thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Exactly all becoz of ur choreography steps she learnt and now u will see her doing many steps..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

good for me 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 n for mokkai sangam
tintinu thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Akka idhu too much mokkai ennala samalikka mudiyala..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† andha serial pathi ketta neenga vera ennamo sollureenga..🀣

naan eppo veera mathiri sonnan πŸ€” naan type thana pannan πŸ˜†
SweetyGreen thumbnail

good for me 🀣 n for mokkai sangam

Mokkai sangathukku nalladho illayo ungaluku romba romba good enakku romba romba happy..🀣
SweetyGreen thumbnail

naan eppo veera mathiri sonnan πŸ€” naan type thana pannan πŸ˜†

Aiyoo no indha game-kku naan varale..🀣 escape...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mrg makkazs .. have a nice day ellaram πŸ˜›
tintinu thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

ama i noticed it too and the pages heavy aah iruku.. open panna so long..  i wish we could just stick to mokka chat ingga 

Why don't you guys open a cooking or receipe tread .. ? you can post pictures there and then nengalum can post the pictures with receipe lae πŸ˜›

oh im sorry if i violated  mokkai sangam rule ,i really dn't know we should not post pix in sangam😲
sorryπŸ˜ƒ in future i will keep it in my mind😊  

hopper_ocean thumbnail

oh im sorry if i violated  mokkai sangam rule ,i really dn't know we should not post pix in sangam😲
sorryπŸ˜ƒ in future i will keep it in my mind😊  

there is no such rules or regulations.. but i was saying that as its hard to open the pages with heavy loaded stuff on each page. Further.. i did gave suggestion on opening treads for cute pictures or recipe corners. I think at times we have to consider others who would like to spend some chatting here lae πŸ˜‰  but in return we come here with pages of pages of ice cream and chocolates πŸ˜²

tintinu thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

there is no such rules or regulations.. but i was saying that as its hard to open the pages with heavy loaded stuff on each page. Further.. i did gave suggestion on opening treads for cute pictures or recipe corners. I think at times we have to consider others who would like to spend some chatting here lae πŸ˜‰  but in return we come here with pages of pages of ice cream and chocolates πŸ˜²

that y i said sorry and i'll keep it in my mind in future  

hopper_ocean thumbnail
its up to you as i had said there is no need sorry nu πŸ˜‰ edhuku wasting it lols

new mokka chat here.. jump in here makkazs ..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3126935#62152029

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago