NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Oh my this thread is so hilariousROFL 

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Summer has started. Fans (ceiling, table fans), are in great demand in a Country where AC is banned. ACs increase Global warming.

2 popular brands Usha & Crompton are aiming for major market share this year. Big Ad budget is alloted by both the companies. But the desired results are not achieved.
Usha people starts accusing Crompton of bad mouthing their products, because of them, their brand is forced to exit, from the Social networking circle. Crompton in their defence told them, they are not responsible for Usha's exit, they always respected their Co.
Suddenly Crompton too gets the news of their fans are not selling any more. They start blaming Usha. Ultimately both the Co. decide to hire Narad Detective Services, reputed in knowing the inside information.
Narad, a one man show, starts his investigations. He is surprised seeing people are buying fans as if they wan't be awailable tomorrow. He disguised as a customer buys one fan. It's a new brand-Jalandhar. All those who have bought Jalandhar fans are very happy with the results.
They love the look, too. Each blade of the fan has a Blue eye printed on it with a light Blue Silvery coloured background. Jalandhar fans have become the latest craze, the makers have to name an entire town, manufacutring the fans as Jalandhar, will be known in future too as the same.
Narad gives his report, tells Usha & Crompton, among your fight Jalandhar is the winner. Usha fans are still under the shock, whereas Crompton fan has decided to improve their quality, look & compete with Jalandhar fan.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shravya.slmapurvachoudary.Vrish.hemavidzKavyyaavaraaliSindhu_usjayvenksia221sukhi...MrToolConfuserforam.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

When this ipl matches begin vrish can u also use names of if members..it would be really a masala matchROFL

Okay, you all will be the commentary team - the Sidhus, the Gavaskars, the Sibani Dandekars and so on.  Or some of you can even be the cheerleaders.

But I'd be pretty bad in that part - maybe other participants can cover peripheral events.  Oh, and a competition for coming up w/ theme songs for each team LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
super meeenuuu  ahahahahahah

mnx12

Sindhu_us IF-Dazzler
Sindhu_us
Sindhu_us

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
U guys write such funny stuff. Love this place the most on the forum. LOLLOL
Kavyyaa IF-Dazzler
Kavyyaa
Kavyyaa

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Superb imagination guys. Such fun to read all the funny posts. LOL
varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

• So Mahadev leaves Dr Varaali's chamber and comes home.  He now has a meeting w/ Skanda, Ganesh & Nandi.
  • Mahadev tells them that all his attempts to get Parvati's memory back has failed so far.  
  • Kartikeya then returns to Kailash and starts making plans for the management of the place during Mahadev's tapasya
  • Meanwhile, in Parvati's home...

Meanwhile at Parvati's home Himavan is very worried. This is a strange case of amnesia- he thinks. She can remember every thing before marriage but nothing about it or after it.

He has heard that Ayurveda and Yoga give positive results in such cases and comes to Earth in such of a Yoga practitioner.

He lands in Haridwar and and finds that Baba Ramdev has a huge fan following (plus Ashram) in Haridwar. 

Himavan is pleasantly surprised to find that Baba Ramdev promises a cure for everything - from heart blocks to hair locks- merely though inhalation and exhalation. Curing amnesia should be a child's play for him, thought Himavan and hastens back to his palace to bring Parvati along.

Meanwhile, in Kailash, Shiva- who didn't want Baba Ramdev to get the credit for curing Parvati - decides to pose himself an an yoga expert. He sends his son Ganesh to announce his arrival.

Ganesh come to Himavan and announces that a great ascetic and yoga expert will be arriving shortly. Himavan gets excited.

"Is it Baba Ramdev?" Himavan asks

"No, it is Baba Mahadev" Ganesh answers.

"Oh I thought it is Baba Ramdev" answers Himavan crestfallen.

"Ramdev... Mahadev...it's all the same" answers Ganesh  "Anyway..my guru is Devon ke Dev"

Himavan agrees to send Parvati with Ganesh to meet Baba Mahadev.

On the way Parvati asks Ganesh "What aasans (yoga postures) does your guru know?

Ganesh answers "In all my years with him I have seen him perform only one Aasan. And that is BHAASHAN (lecture)...

They reach Baba Mahadev's ashram and he asks her who she is.

Parvati gets pissed off and replies that if she knew she wouldn't be there in the first place.

"Fair enough..." answers Shiva "Now close your eyes and tell me what comes into your mind"

Parvati closes her eyes, thinks and answers " My father... mother... Jaya...Vijaya..."

Shiva says more sternly "Concentrate harder... Now tell me if you see anything"

Eyes still closed Parvati frowns in concentration and replies " I ...see... a snake... and...some stripes...tiger stripes...

Excited, both Shiva and Ganesh urge her to concentrate harder

Eyes closed,  Parvati goes on "...and  a flash of moonlight...a cascade of water like that of a river..."

By now both Shiva and Ganesh are hugging each other.

Parvati says excitedly " I remember seeing all this...Oh how much I missed  .."

She open her eyes and grins broadly  "Going to the wildlife safari ...when we were kids, my father used to take us to see the snakes and tigers by the river, especially on a full moon night."

(I hope everyone knows who Baba Ramdev is...)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shravya.slmapurvachoudaryShivsSudishnaDiala.Vrish.hemavidzsia221jayvenksukhi...MrToolConfuser.Reshama.foram.

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hahaha Varaali cool one from the butifool. WinkWink

varaali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index