Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 93)

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

• So Mahadev leaves Dr Varaali's chamber and comes home.  He now has a meeting w/ Skanda, Ganesh & Nandi.
  • Mahadev tells them that all his attempts to get Parvati's memory back has failed so far.  
  • Kartikeya then returns to Kailash and starts making plans for the management of the place during Mahadev's tapasya
  • Meanwhile, in Parvati's home...

Meanwhile at Parvati's home Himavan is very worried. This is a strange case of amnesia- he thinks. She can remember every thing before marriage but nothing about it or after it.

He has heard that Ayurveda and Yoga give positive results in such cases and comes to Earth in such of a Yoga practitioner.

He lands in Haridwar and and finds that Baba Ramdev has a huge fan following (plus Ashram) in Haridwar. 

Himavan is pleasantly surprised to find that Baba Ramdev promises a cure for everything - from heart blocks to hair locks- merely though inhalation and exhalation. Curing amnesia should be a child's play for him, thought Himavan and hastens back to his palace to bring Parvati along.

Meanwhile, in Kailash, Shiva- who didn't want Baba Ramdev to get the credit for curing Parvati - decides to pose himself an an yoga expert. He sends his son Ganesh to announce his arrival.

Ganesh come to Himavan and announces that a great ascetic and yoga expert will be arriving shortly. Himavan gets excited.

"Is it Baba Ramdev?" Himavan asks

"No, it is Baba Mahadev" Ganesh answers.

"Oh I thought it is Baba Ramdev" answers Himavan crestfallen.

"Ramdev... Mahadev...it's all the same" answers Ganesh  "Anyway..my guru is Devon ke Dev"

Himavan agrees to send Parvati with Ganesh to meet Baba Mahadev.

On the way Parvati asks Ganesh "What aasans (yoga postures) does your guru know?

Ganesh answers "In all my years with him I have seen him perform only one Aasan. And that is BHAASHAN (lecture)...

They reach Baba Mahadev's ashram and he asks her who she is.

Parvati gets pissed off and replies that if she knew she wouldn't be there in the first place.

"Fair enough..." answers Shiva "Now close your eyes and tell me what comes into your mind"

Parvati closes her eyes, thinks and answers " My father... mother... Jaya...Vijaya..."

Shiva says more sternly "Concentrate harder... Now tell me if you see anything"

Eyes still closed Parvati frowns in concentration and replies " I ...see... a snake... and...some stripes...tiger stripes...

Excited, both Shiva and Ganesh urge her to concentrate harder

Eyes closed,  Parvati goes on "...and  a flash of moonlight...a cascade of water like that of a river..."

By now both Shiva and Ganesh are hugging each other.

Parvati says excitedly " I remember seeing all this...Oh how much I missed  .."

She open her eyes and grins broadly  "Going to the wildlife safari ...when we were kids, my father used to take us to see the snakes and tigers by the river, especially on a full moon night."

(I hope everyone knows who Baba Ramdev is...)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shravya.slmapurvachoudaryShivsSudishnaDiala.Vrish.hemavidzsia221jayvenksukhi....Reshama.MrToolConfuserforam.

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hahaha Varaali cool one from the butifool. WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
wild life safari  ,, loved it varaali superb .

varaali

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Deepa,Varaali,Meenakshi,Vrish and other members  i have an request...am dying to see a  rofl story with all the if members & devtas/asur included.. is it possible to make one fabulous story?????? I want to rofl that ma stomach hurts from rofling.ROFL
Diala Goldie
Diala
Diala

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Varaali..there is a reason why u were made Dr.. Varaali. U give nice laughter medicine...Baashan Safari...too good :) !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varaalijayvenk

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
dia arent u driving Angry

Diala

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
haha varaali awesome one

varaali

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I agree with Reshma-i want an openhouse-Devtas/Asurs V/s usBig smile
youll guys can defn come up with something-and please it must include Meenakshi,Vrish,Varaali,Deepa...and maybe Foram making moony eyes at MahadevROFL
that will be fun!

@Varaali-OMG-Aasan-BHASHAANROFL
i died laughing on that part!

But on a serious you know my mom expressed her worries to me,regarding my sanity!Shocked
that i sit alone in my room,and start laughing so loudly for no rhyme or reason(she thinks) that the whole house starts ringingROFL
My Moms asked me a few times whats wrong with you?-laughing like a hyena all the timeROFL[=))

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apurvachoudary.Vrish.jayvenk.Reshama.foram.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index